Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So I just started this, is the name bug just early on or persistent, I like the cute little blonde but I used the option to change her name, and it still keeps using the default name, if this is just an early on problem I can deal with it, but if it goes all the way through then I would like to know so I can bail on this game.

Two years ago my beagle died, her name was Mia, so yeah fucking a girl with that name is a deal breaker.

• Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
No quick menu to enable auto-forward? =(
If you are playing on PC, there is a file on this site, toggle quick menu, just search for it, download it, copy it to the folder called game, then you can have the menu, it is what I use.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Wow, I think this is the first game where things got worse as it when on, the renders were good, and things started out good, but just WTF happened in the last 2 parts, Tiara's mum and Rachel were just straight up cunty to the poor girl, and then the Engrish got real hard, and that stuff between Mia and Kensley WTF, I swear it was like the last parts of the game was written by a 13-year-old boy just straight-up guessing how women talk, the writing fell off a fucking cliff.

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
I released a new mercury's note

public release is around the corner ;)

ESCENA 31.png

Reactions: tom882

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017

Short Mercury's Note #29 14/11/21
Hi guys
I hope you had a good week ;)
Meanwhile 170 renders are already finished. And there will be some new faces as well.
My 1080ti is running at full speed and should have everything ready by the end of next week.
Maybe even earlier. I have now set up everything so that it will be much easier and faster in the future. Also, my new workstation is on its way with an RTX 3090. I'm really excited about it and will of course do a cool unboxing with you. So that you also see that your pledges are 100% reinvested in WoS. More content! Better quality and higher speed :)
That is my goal!
By the way, I spent the waiting time developing the CryptoBabe$. More news will follow soon. It will be epic :)
I'm looking forward to it like a little kid :)!!!!
On 14.11 the public release of Chapter5 goes online.
More information will be available on Sunday :)
Cheers
Sin

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
Wings of Silicon Chapter 5 Public Release
Now the time has finally come!
Chapter 5 is available for all.
For me it is the best update so far.
  • We have 450 new renders
  • 9 40fps animations, which have significantly increased in complexity
  • more decisions
  • parallel storylines, depending on whether you are Mia or Rachel fans.
  • cool sound effects and background music
  • completely reworked About, Settings and Gallery sections! Check them out!
  • An interactive smartphone! Really cool feature
  • Minigames
and much more!!!
I wish you very very pleasure with it and I'm looking forward to your feedback.

Please note the following for your saves!

Click here to go to Chapter 5

PC / Lin

Mac

Cheers
Sin

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
wow haven't played this game since CH-3. Used to love the game. Cant wait to see what else has changed. Also the new content.

• Love
Reactions: SinAppeal
3.20 star(s) 45 Votes