linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
For me it is the best update so far.
I agree with that, this chapter was more focused and better written, there is a few cringy lines but it kept getting better the more it went on, i think it's first update that we see MC acting a bit more "normal". As a result from the focused update it also felt longer, good sexy content with the mains too. So yeah, good job.

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
I agree with that, this chapter was more focused and better written, there is a few cringy lines but it kept getting better the more it went on, i think it's first update that we see MC acting a bit more "normal". As a result from the focused update it also felt longer, good sexy content with the mains too. So yeah, good job.
thanks for the compliment :)

Reactions: tothadam1998
Sep 26, 2019
So I just started this, is the name bug just early on or persistent, I like the cute little blonde but I used the option to change her name, and it still keeps using the default name, if this is just an early on problem I can deal with it, but if it goes all the way through then I would like to know so I can bail on this game.

Two years ago my beagle died, her name was Mia, so yeah fucking a girl with that name is a deal breaker.
Try this universal renpy mod. You can replace any "Mia" text with whatever name you want. I got it from this site somewhere just can't remember where if you'd rather dl from there.

Sep 3, 2020
here is the official android version

Mega
I played the update and it was good

don't get me wrong I still don't like what Rachel did the tiara

but at least I no longer hate the sight of Rachel

but what she did to tiara was truly awful that it's going to take more than one update to change my mind but baby steps

but I'm going to be honest with you I have another save file setup just for tiara route just in case

before I forgot I want to say thank you I noticed that if I am in a relationship with Rachel

mia will no longer act like I'm in a relationship with her to

thank you for that now it feels like my choices matter

because I rejected Mia in the previous update and now she's acting like we are just friends

JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021
This game is like made by male feminist... If you just look at girls tits after seeing her a few times now, and having supposed pleasant moments with her, she will scream like "RAPE", and how dare you look at my tits, ass, then she will make face like you kill her parents and then the game says game over, even if it's because of awkward pose, said something, just looked one time but sees you, etc., this is so cringe... :FacePalm:

Sep 3, 2020
This game is like made by male feminist... If you just look at girls tits after seeing her a few times now, and having supposed pleasant moments with her, she will scream like "RAPE", and how dare you look at my tits, ass, then she will make face like you kill her parents and then the game says game over, even if it's because of awkward pose, said something, just looked one time but sees you, etc., this is so cringe... :FacePalm:
I'm sorry maybe it's just me but I have a reading disability and it's hard for me to make comments but I could not understand your comment

lkta

May 3, 2017
Typo made me chuckle,

Has the writer changed? Proof reader gone or something? Don't remember noticing so many spelling mistakes & grammar issues in the previous releases but seems to be plenty in this one. That one short scene alone you have 2 bowels instead of bowls, a "here are" and two different incorrect spellings of omelette

bwl.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: JenMistress

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
Typo made me chuckle,

Has the writer changed? Proof reader gone or something? Don't remember noticing so many spelling mistakes & grammar issues in the previous releases but seems to be plenty in this one. That one short scene alone you have 2 bowels instead of bowls, a "here are" and two different incorrect spellings of omelette

View attachment 1500643
That sentence might be correct though, if she isn't into ass play.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
SinAppeal false named file

IOError: Couldn't find file 'gui/gallery_menu.jpg'.

its a .png in \gui folder

script error

chapter3.rpy line 110

Mia "Sin? Earth to [SinAppeal]?"
should be the changed mc name
( Mia "[SinAppeal]? Earth to [SinAppeal]?" )

other :

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_4.png

Screenshot_5.png

well i stop here posting those .... too much - proofreading fail huh ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Wildquill

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
So I just started this, is the name bug just early on or persistent, I like the cute little blonde but I used the option to change her name, and it still keeps using the default name, if this is just an early on problem I can deal with it, but if it goes all the way through then I would like to know so I can bail on this game.

Two years ago my beagle died, her name was Mia, so yeah fucking a girl with that name is a deal breaker.
0x52_URM cheats

girls lp/rp // mc stats

View attachment 1305540 View attachment 1305426

choices detection/outcome

View attachment 1305424

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

how to use : https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-2-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above, thanks to 0x52 )
try this - the rename part

Screenshot_1.png

Last edited:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Typo made me chuckle,

View attachment 1500643
Ummmm, that sounds like a personal problem, Mia. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Reactions: SinAppeal
3.20 star(s) 45 Votes