FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
If want to try out MyRepack with MyMod (modified scripts) i did for personal use, you can get it here.
===========================================================================
[VN] [Ren'Py] Wings of Silicon [Ch. 1-5 Public] [SinAppeal] [OS@1.8GB, QR@85%, MyRepack-YAC]

MyRepack-YAC info

Compression info: Overall 85% quality ratio
Original size: 1.8GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 720MB

PC (Win/Linux) = / /
MacOS = (Thanks Techstar )

Any help with uploading additional mirrors would be great.

Click on LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :geek:

Last edited:

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
I seriously couldn't stop laughing at Rachel damn who ever knew she was so damn for the MC now this novel is starting sound like an anime I love it.

Reactions: SinAppeal

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
I can't shake the feeling that Mia is, well, actually mentally disabled or something. All the other characters seem to have some sort of personality but Mia is like a robot with the brain of a 5 year old?

Does that make sense? Is it just me?

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
If you get a "cannot find gallery_menu.jpg" error then just goto WoS/game/gui right click on gallery_menu.png and open it in a photo editor (paint.net, photoshop or whatever) and save as gallery_menu.jpg.

I cant get past the phone call to "Ethan" in ch5 when you wake up on "Rachels" Couch, there is nothing to click that I can see, and it is not giving an error.
Any thoughts...

Worked it out with the phone. I was not clicking on the thin black bar under the phone screen icons

Last edited:

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
I am curious why are all the girls in all games standing with tiptoe with or without highheels. I mean it's understandable that they are standing with highheels, but why are they still doing that even without highheels?

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes