Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Wings of Silicon [Ch.5 Public]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Wings of Silicon [Ch.5 Public]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

**********************************************************************************

of Wings of Silicon [Ch. 4 v0.4 Part 2]

+ Walkthrough Mod already installed in the patch

di un fan Wings of Silicon [Ch. 4 v0.4 Part 2]

+ Walkthrough Mod già installata nella patch

**********************************************************************************

of Wings of Silicon [Ch. 2 v0.2 Part 2]

+ mod - translation "By RIC0H "

di un fan Wings of Silicon [Ch. 2 v0.2 Part 2]

+ mod - traduzione "By RIC0H "

talian translation

Updated: 2021-11-14
Version: Chapter 5 Public

Reactions: SinAppeal

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
s59_Camera.png
Hi guys

Yesterday Chapter 5 was released for everyone.
Really cool to see that we are making good progress.
I just want to check in with you guys.
This week I have a lot of things coming up.

Chapter 5 will get a hotfix.
There were some spelling mistakes. The grammar was weak in some places. Also, the names didn't work in some places. 1-2 varaiblen had problems as well.
The Gallery also had a small bug and some didn't come out of the smartphone menu.
Boehser Onkel helped me alot. Thanks again :)
Reason enough to improve everything. I thank you for the numerous feedbacks only so WoS can become better.
So the next days a hotfix will come :)

Moving on to Chapter 6:
We will meet two new characters in chapter 6. It will be exciting and dangerous. So keep your eyes open.
I have posed everything. This time I tried to make the scenes look a little more vivid. Especially streetscapes. But you can see for yourselves soon.
Chapter6 will be a bit bigger than Chapter5.

I'm already planning Chapter 7, why do you ask yourself=!=!
I want to generate a continuous workflow. At the moment my biggest bottleneck is to have only one render engine. It is at the same time my coding-machine and my posing-workstation.
At the end of the week my new PC will finally arrive. A real beast with a fast RTX3090. So I can finally and for the first time in my life work and render in parallel.
The PC still has to be assembled, obviously. Furthermore I will get a new desk. Height adjustable. My cervical and lumbar spine has suffered a lot lately. Therefore I would like to work in the future in standing.
And I will work with a 2 monitor configuration.
That is my plan. I hope that I can implement this.
Pictures will follow.

After that I have to clone the harddisks.
Only then the new PC is ready for use.

For Chapter 7 I will also start timely polls, so that the posing can start.

Now my post has become longer than I thought ;)
Anyway

Cheers Sin

Vasiariah

May 29, 2018
I just finished all the gallery but cant seem to find out how to unlock any of the replay gallery what am i doing wrong
Would you mind giving a list of the scenes? I can only seem to unlock 3/4 whereas the gallery seems to suggest there's around 9

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Hi guys

The PC still has to be assembled, obviously. Furthermore I will get a new desk. Height adjustable. My cervical and lumbar spine has suffered a lot lately. Therefore I would like to work in the future in standing.

Cheers Sin
Take care of your spines! My last years I also had an adjustable desk, so good. I also bought me a "saddle*" chair that also was adjustable. So I could either sit or "stand" with the chair or stand alone. Superb! *The chair was saddle formed, but especially made for guys, It had a cutout so you didn't put pressure were you don't want pressure. Well, if you're not into femdom with shoes. :ROFLMAO::cool:

Saddle.jpg

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
SinAppeal You've got a bug where you're calling out gallery_menu.jpg but you supplied gallery_menu.png

There's another where you have the images here: game\images\anim\1\ are .webp but you try to call them as .png.

Also, the animation here: game\images\anim\23_30\ only has f25.webp but you tell it to go to f30.webp

There's a few spots where you meant to put 'window hide' but instead you put 'hide window' which is not what you want.

You have some say statements that start with mianame when they shouldn't

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
on original or proofread scripts?
i think i got em all lol
if not pls show me where
I didn't see your files, I was using what was in OP. Also you didn't touch animations.rpy so those bugs are still there.

Downloading your files and running the linter I get:

Code:
game/chapter2.rpy:956 One or more text tags were left open at the end of the string: 'i' (in "{i}*Zipperrr....*")

game/chapter4.rpy:1681 The image tag 'window' is not the prefix of a declared image, nor was it used in a show statement before this hide statement.

game/chapter4.rpy:1794 The image tag 'window' is not the prefix of a declared image, nor was it used in a show statement before this hide statement.

game/chapter5.rpy:406 The image tag 'window' is not the prefix of a declared image, nor was it used in a show statement before this hide statement.

game/chapter5.rpy:1403 The image tag 'window' is not the prefix of a declared image, nor was it used in a show statement before this hide statement.

game/chapter5.rpy:1419 The image tag 'window' is not the prefix of a declared image, nor was it used in a show statement before this hide statement.

game/chapter5.rpy:1428 The image tag 'window' is not the prefix of a declared image, nor was it used in a show statement before this hide statement.

game/chapter5.rpy:1437 The image tag 'window' is not the prefix of a declared image, nor was it used in a show statement before this hide statement.

game/chapter5.rpy:1449 The image tag 'window' is not the prefix of a declared image, nor was it used in a show statement before this hide statement.

game/chapter5.rpy:1457 The image tag 'window' is not the prefix of a declared image, nor was it used in a show statement before this hide statement.

game/chapter5.rpy:1467 The image tag 'window' is not the prefix of a declared image, nor was it used in a show statement before this hide statement.

game/chapter5.rpy:1475 The image tag 'window' is not the prefix of a declared image, nor was it used in a show statement before this hide statement.

game/chapter5.rpy:1789 Could not evaluate 'mianame' in the who part of a say statement.
Perhaps you forgot to define a character?

game/chapter5.rpy:1796 Could not evaluate 'mianame' in the who part of a say statement.

game/cooking_minigame.rpy:22 The screen cooking_minigame has not been given a parameter list.
This can be fixed by writing 'screen cooking_minigame():' instead.

game/cooking_minigame.rpy:44 The screen omelette_pick has not been given a parameter list.

game/gui.rpy:110 define gui.name_xpos already defined at game/estrada.rpy:24

game/gui.rpy:134 define gui.dialogue_xpos already defined at game/estrada.rpy:27

game/gui.rpy:138 define gui.dialogue_width already defined at game/estrada.rpy:31

game/gui.rpy:192 define gui.quick_button_borders already defined at game/estrada.rpy:7

game/gui.rpy:193 define gui.quick_button_text_size already defined at game/estrada.rpy:6

game/gui.rpy:243 define gui.file_slot_cols already defined at game/estrada.rpy:46

game/gui.rpy:244 define gui.file_slot_rows already defined at game/estrada.rpy:47

game/phone.rpyc:14 The screen char_phone has not been given a parameter list.

game/phone.rpyc:19 The screen phone_screen has not been given a parameter list.

game/screw_minigame.rpy:10 The screen screw_minigame has not been given a parameter list.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I didn't see your files, I was using what was in OP. Downloading your files and running the linter I get:

Code:
game/chapter2.rpy:956 One or more text tags were left open at the end of the string: 'i' (in "{i}*Zipperrr....*")

game/chapter4.rpy:1681 The image tag 'window' is not the prefix of a declared image, nor was it used in a show statement before this hide statement.

game/chapter4.rpy:1794 The image tag 'window' is not the prefix of a declared image, nor was it used in a show statement before this hide statement.

game/chapter5.rpy:406 The image tag 'window' is not the prefix of a declared image, nor was it used in a show statement before this hide statement.

game/chapter5.rpy:1403 The image tag 'window' is not the prefix of a declared image, nor was it used in a show statement before this hide statement.

game/chapter5.rpy:1419 The image tag 'window' is not the prefix of a declared image, nor was it used in a show statement before this hide statement.

game/chapter5.rpy:1428 The image tag 'window' is not the prefix of a declared image, nor was it used in a show statement before this hide statement.

game/chapter5.rpy:1437 The image tag 'window' is not the prefix of a declared image, nor was it used in a show statement before this hide statement.

game/chapter5.rpy:1449 The image tag 'window' is not the prefix of a declared image, nor was it used in a show statement before this hide statement.

game/chapter5.rpy:1457 The image tag 'window' is not the prefix of a declared image, nor was it used in a show statement before this hide statement.

game/chapter5.rpy:1467 The image tag 'window' is not the prefix of a declared image, nor was it used in a show statement before this hide statement.

game/chapter5.rpy:1475 The image tag 'window' is not the prefix of a declared image, nor was it used in a show statement before this hide statement.

game/chapter5.rpy:1789 Could not evaluate 'mianame' in the who part of a say statement.
Perhaps you forgot to define a character?

game/chapter5.rpy:1796 Could not evaluate 'mianame' in the who part of a say statement.

game/cooking_minigame.rpy:22 The screen cooking_minigame has not been given a parameter list.
This can be fixed by writing 'screen cooking_minigame():' instead.

game/cooking_minigame.rpy:44 The screen omelette_pick has not been given a parameter list.

game/gui.rpy:110 define gui.name_xpos already defined at game/estrada.rpy:24

game/gui.rpy:134 define gui.dialogue_xpos already defined at game/estrada.rpy:27

game/gui.rpy:138 define gui.dialogue_width already defined at game/estrada.rpy:31

game/gui.rpy:192 define gui.quick_button_borders already defined at game/estrada.rpy:7

game/gui.rpy:193 define gui.quick_button_text_size already defined at game/estrada.rpy:6

game/gui.rpy:243 define gui.file_slot_cols already defined at game/estrada.rpy:46

game/gui.rpy:244 define gui.file_slot_rows already defined at game/estrada.rpy:47

game/phone.rpyc:14 The screen char_phone has not been given a parameter list.

game/phone.rpyc:19 The screen phone_screen has not been given a parameter list.

game/screw_minigame.rpy:10 The screen screw_minigame has not been given a parameter list.
well
thats not "my resort" ;)
i did spell checking, grammar , sentences and allocation (like [mianame] instead of Mia to correct it for renaming
-> "Thank you, [mianame]." for example)

after this i played through and had no error or w/e (y)

(didnt touched this line - {i} - its coding stuff :ROFLMAO: )

works like it should ↓↓
Screenshot_6.png

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
well
thats not "my resort" ;)
i did spell checking, grammar , sentences and allocation (like [mianame] instead of Mia to correct it for renaming
-> "Thank you, [mianame]." for example)

after this i played through and had no error or w/e (y)

works like it should ↓↓
View attachment 1503047
Point is there are bugs.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Point is there are bugs.
well , not gamebraking or affecting the gameplay in a way its stops progress (like the wrong picture for gallery .png instead of .jpg , or the shop decision where choosing carmine still leads to "disappointment" of her)

maybe talk with SinAppeal in pm about this ;)

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
well , not gamebraking or affecting the gameplay in a way its stops progress (like the wrong picture for gallery .png instead of .jpg , or the shop decision where choosing carmine still leads to "disappointment" of her)

maybe talk with SinAppeal in pm about this ;)
I did at SinAppeal in my post, and then you responded...

• Haha
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
How much femdom do I have to worry about?
I don't think you have to worry about any Femdom scenes at the moment. Rachel likes to be in charge, but there is nothing in the game where she like puts MC in bondage or steps on his crotch or anything like that. She is driven and likes to have sex, but there aren't any scenes where she is a dominatrix.

Plus, you could always just end up going the Mia path. Mia has no femdom content and that will probably never change because of her personality.

Reactions: SinAppeal

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
Chapter 7 first poll open!
Hi guys,

to start with chapter 7 and to reduce the time between updates i already need your votes for Chapter 7 :)

Core Wings (+25$) and above can vote here:

Cheers
Sin

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes