Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Wings of Scarce content more like
I never saw a game that offers you a Blowjob scene in an early chapter then from that point on it spams you with short lived kisses and a boring dildo masturbation scene that usually in a normal scenario takes place way before the Bj. What do we do with a fucking masturbation scene if we already had our cock balls deep down her throat in a consensual scene eons ago? It's like taking a small bite out of a huge cake then you keep staring it from a distance till it rots right before you eyes and you lose appetite for it.

KikoBrocha

Jan 16, 2019

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah no the built-in so-called walkthrough does not stop you from giving over screens, so using it is pointless.

Not a bad update, definitely glad I did restart and rename rachel the name I gave her, so fucking apt, what an absolute bitch, how anyone can like her is beyond me, at least the English wasn't as shit as it was in episode 4, too bad most of the time the renaming for Mia almost never worked.

Nate D

Nov 17, 2017
I keep getting error couldn’t find file GUI/gallery_menu.jpg or if I do load a save all of the gallery is locked and blank. I’m on Mac. Thanks in advance

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
I keep getting error couldn’t find file GUI/gallery_menu.jpg or if I do load a save all of the gallery is locked and blank. I’m on Mac. Thanks in advance
Go into the game folder WoS/game/gui
Double click on gallery_menu.png or what you do on Mac to open the image in an image editor
then save as gallery_menu.jpg and your good to go

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
There's a missing variable on chapter 3, gamcore_edition. Error on multiple ifs, checking if it is true.

In this game gonna be impregnation and pregnancy?
yeah it's planned :cool:

I have taken your constructive feedback to heart.

some of you have problems with the previous chapters. The GameEngine will be revised and uploaded soon. So that the existing bugs are fixed.

Furthermore I will rework the smartphone (exit button ;) )

for the saves, you still have to save at the end of the chapter (when the request appears), before you install a new update. Otherwise your saves will not work properly.

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020

Mercury's Note #30 20/11/21
Mia can't believe it!
Hello friends :)
How are you this Saturday night in November?
The weather can almost make you a little melancholy. lol
It's finally here. I can announce with pride and great gratitude that I have created the new workstation.
I sold my old desk and built myself a height adjustable desk. (Frame + motor was available, desk top and everything else is custommade :)
For quite some time my lower back has been bothering me. Sitting all the time was not exactly conducive. I'm so glad now to be able to work standing and thus much more awake and creative. btw these lines I write you just from the new desk.

Let's get to the centerpiece.
The new desktop PC is finally here. And it is a beast!!!

• 10700k CPU
  • 32 GB RAM
  • RTX 3090 with 24 GB VRAM
simply breathtakingly fast and mega awesome!!!
It was very very difficult to get a RTX3090. But after about 5 weeks of waiting it is finally here.

I am so grateful to YOU. only through your donations I could fulfill this dream. I have reinvested all your donations in the new PC. Now I can offer you faster, better updates in much better quality :)

This is how my workplace looked like before.

During the process

And this is how it looks now. Thank YOU very much!!!

I will dedicate my heart and soul to the development of WoS!
As you surely noticed, I have a 2-PC configuration.
Means I can finally work prarallel. If one machine renders, I can continue with the other :)

I also bought a professional monitor holder and a new screen including mouse and keyboard.

This way I am well prepared for the final sprint of this year.
This would never have been possible without you and your donations. And I also wouldn't have expected that I could ever get myself an RTX 3090. Thank you for supporting me so much!

Chapter5:
In addition to the hardware update, I've already been working on the game. Some had small bugs.
For example the gallery wasn't really working because a picture was linked wrong. There are some spelling and grammatical errors. And some variables didn't really work. I have now removed and corrected this with the help of diligent proofreaders.
Also, some of you couldn't get out of the smartphone menu. I will take this as a reason to create a new exit button for the smartphone.

The upload and hotfix is planned for tomorrow.
Chapter 6:
The last 2 days I could not render due to the buildup, which I will make up for now. You can expect a release of chapter 6 soon.
Chapter7:
I'm also starting with chapter 7 already.
You have chosen the following outfits for the first polls.
You want to see Mia in this red outfit.

For Rachel it should be the little black one.

I will gladly implement your wishes.
That's it for tonight.
Stay healthy and see you tomorrow evening again.

Cheers
Sin

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Just do it old school, quick save pick an option, cross your fingers, and roll back if you need.

You would need to restart, but your persistent data will work, so you can press caps to speed through the older stuff.

It sucks, I know, I like WT mods and with this one having game over this one does really need a WT mod.

Reactions: B31stone
3.20 star(s) 45 Votes