UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Yea it was in that moment I got a little carried away I guess lol. But I just don't get all these dev's choice to first off make such a ridiculous slow burn and it's even more frustrating with a slut like this bitch of an aunt who competes with her own niece. 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc.... Who chooses to have a fuck scene with that biych getting off not just once but multiple times and the one we get up to is her literally taking his cock out to give the dumbest lie which its a game boo hoo get over it me, but NO game my left nut, I don't fuckin care game or real scenario it wouldn't happen that way cause even a cunt like that would no way do that at that moment & try to say this bullshit leaving the mc looking pathetic &weak that he accepts it instead of what I would have cut her off before even ending that bullshit lie and looking straight to her eye to eye with a look of pure evil, STOP RIGHT NOW CAUSE AFTER WHAT YOU JUST DID IN HERE IF SHE DOES HEAR SO WHAT WE ARE ALL ADULTS &SHE CAN DEAL WITH IT, NOW BEND BACK OVER OR SINCE YOU OPENED YOUR MOUTH AND TRIED TO BLUE BALL ME AT THE LAST SECOND POSSIBLE I'M JUST GONNA SHOVE IT BALLS FUCKIN DEEPIN THAT STUPID MOUTH & DOWN THAT THROAT SO NO MORE DUMB SHIT COMES FROM IT LIKE YOU JUST SAID...... SWALLOW IT ALL , OH LOOK NO MIA WE ALL GOOD BUT YOU, NOW FUCK OFF CAUSE IT WAS OKAY AND ALL BUT THEN YA DID THAT SHIT & I'M NOT INTERESTED IN ANYTHING ELSE WITH YOU AFTER THAT WHICH YOU TRIED THERE! I SEE NOW WHATS THE REASON YOU ARE SINGLE BITCH
View attachment 1846980 View attachment 1846982 View attachment 1846983
I mean, you aren't wrong, but damn.
woosah.gif

KhamulTG81

Oct 28, 2020
Yea it was in that moment I got a little carried away I guess lol. But I just don't get all these dev's choice to first off make such a ridiculous slow burn and it's even more frustrating with a slut like this bitch of an aunt who competes with her own niece. 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc.... Who chooses to have a fuck scene with that biych getting off not just once but multiple times and the one we get up to is her literally taking his cock out to give the dumbest lie which its a game boo hoo get over it me, but NO game my left nut, I don't fuckin care game or real scenario it wouldn't happen that way cause even a cunt like that would no way do that at that moment & try to say this bullshit leaving the mc looking pathetic &weak that he accepts it instead of what I would have cut her off before even ending that bullshit lie and looking straight to her eye to eye with a look of pure evil, STOP RIGHT NOW CAUSE AFTER WHAT YOU JUST DID IN HERE IF SHE DOES HEAR SO WHAT WE ARE ALL ADULTS &SHE CAN DEAL WITH IT, NOW BEND BACK OVER OR SINCE YOU OPENED YOUR MOUTH AND TRIED TO BLUE BALL ME AT THE LAST SECOND POSSIBLE I'M JUST GONNA SHOVE IT BALLS FUCKIN DEEPIN THAT STUPID MOUTH & DOWN THAT THROAT SO NO MORE DUMB SHIT COMES FROM IT LIKE YOU JUST SAID...... SWALLOW IT ALL , OH LOOK NO MIA WE ALL GOOD BUT YOU, NOW FUCK OFF CAUSE IT WAS OKAY AND ALL BUT THEN YA DID THAT SHIT & I'M NOT INTERESTED IN ANYTHING ELSE WITH YOU AFTER THAT WHICH YOU TRIED THERE! I SEE NOW WHATS THE REASON YOU ARE SINGLE BITCH
View attachment 1846980 View attachment 1846982 View attachment 1846983
Are these 3 sentences or am I counting wrong?

Reactions: KiraJames

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
I will take over the RICOH mod and here is my version. I highlight some recommended choices and add some choices that you can see in both scenes and also make the "cheat' mod ("cheat" button is next to"prefs" button) for this game. Hope the game developer SinAppeal accepts me to do that. If you found some things please inform me so I can fix them. Have a nice day, folks.
P/s: Updated to Ch9.
View attachment 1655190 View attachment 1655191 View attachment 1655193 View attachment 1655198 View attachment 1655250
Updated to Ch9

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
I will take over the RICOH mod and here is my version. I highlight some recommended choices and add some choices that you can see in both scenes and also make the "cheat' mod ("cheat" button is next to"prefs" button) for this game. Hope the game developer SinAppeal accepts me to do that. If you found some things please inform me so I can fix them. Have a nice day, folks.
View attachment 1655190 View attachment 1655191 View attachment 1655193 View attachment 1655198 View attachment 1655250
Please tell me the installation path.

GutsherrAkrobat

Mar 28, 2020
"
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/chapter1.rpy", line 335, in script
    "{i}You inch closer towards the door. Part of you hopes that it will stop ringing.{/i}"
IOError: Couldn't find file 'music/bg/Chapter1/1sincerely.mp3'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/chapter1.rpy", line 335, in script
    "{i}You inch closer towards the door. Part of you hopes that it will stop ringing.{/i}"
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 716, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1417, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1223, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, dtt=dtt, **display_args)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 875, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 621, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3276, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3979, in interact_core
    renpy.audio.audio.periodic()
  File "renpy/audio/audio.py", line 1138, in periodic
    raise_(exc[0], exc[1], exc[2])
  File "renpy/audio/audio.py", line 1116, in periodic_thread_main
    periodic_pass()
  File "renpy/audio/audio.py", line 1058, in periodic_pass
    c.periodic()
  File "renpy/audio/audio.py", line 512, in periodic
    topf = load(filename)
  File "renpy/audio/audio.py", line 69, in load
    rv = renpy.loader.load(fn)
  File "renpy/loader.py", line 798, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'music/bg/Chapter1/1sincerely.mp3'.

Windows-10-10.0.22000
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Wings of Silicon Chapter9
Fri Jun  3 16:27:02 2022
"

is anyone else getting this?

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Its either this mod, or the game. But, I cant do any mini-games, error screen. They don't do anything. Such as making the omelet. Nothing happens when I click all the Green for your Walkthrough. I click them all and then Done. It fails.

I get errors with the mod where you can choose both routes such as:

While running game code:
File "game/chapter1.rpy", line 2299, in script call
call chapter_1_save from _call_chapter_1_save
File "game/chapter2.rpy", line 2770, in script call
call chapter_2_save from _call_chapter_2_save
File "game/chapter3.rpy", line 2267, in script call
call chapter_3_save from _call_chapter_3_save
File "game/chapter4.rpy", line 2259, in script call
call chapter_4_save from _call_chapter_4_save
File "game/chapter5.rpy", line 2017, in script call
call chapter_5_save from _call_chapter_5_save
File "game/chapter6.rpy", line 299, in script
if ch2_modbothroute:
File "game/chapter6.rpy", line 299, in <module>
if ch2_modbothroute:
NameError: name 'ch2_modbothroute' is not defined

And the flower app thing on the phone is an error:

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "game/extra_screens.rpy", line 126, in execute
screen gallery_picker():
screen gallery_picker():
File "game/extra_screens.rpy", line 129, in execute
if is_rewards_gallery_focused:
File "game/extra_screens.rpy", line 129, in <module>
NameError: name 'is_rewards_gallery_focused' is not defined

Last edited:

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Its either this mod, or the game. But, I cant do any mini-games, error screen. They don't do anything. Such as making the omelet. Nothing happens when I click all the Green for your Walkthrough. I click them all and then Done. It fails.

I get errors with the mod where you can choose both routes such as:

While running game code:
File "game/chapter1.rpy", line 2299, in script call
call chapter_1_save from _call_chapter_1_save
File "game/chapter2.rpy", line 2770, in script call
call chapter_2_save from _call_chapter_2_save
File "game/chapter3.rpy", line 2267, in script call
call chapter_3_save from _call_chapter_3_save
File "game/chapter4.rpy", line 2259, in script call
call chapter_4_save from _call_chapter_4_save
File "game/chapter5.rpy", line 2017, in script call
call chapter_5_save from _call_chapter_5_save
File "game/chapter6.rpy", line 299, in script
if ch2_modbothroute:
File "game/chapter6.rpy", line 299, in <module>
if ch2_modbothroute:
NameError: name 'ch2_modbothroute' is not defined

And the flower app thing on the phone is an error:

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
screen gallery_picker():
screen gallery_picker():
File "game/extra_screens.rpy", line 129, in execute
File "game/extra_screens.rpy", line 129, in <module>
NameError: name 'is_rewards_gallery_focused' is not defined
I've fixed it and it should run smoothly now. Otherwise, the reason may be your old saves and I recommend you should restart the whole game

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Not sure if this is the mod, but got this error message...

View attachment traceback.txt

Strykker

Dec 30, 2021
Interesting at first but the game makes me lose interest more and more in each update. At least we got something going on with Mia in this chapter at last. I can't wait to finally get the opportunity to have sex with Mia by chapter 30 but then get blueball at the last minute by some bs event in the future.

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
In this chapter 9 at Carmine's house the lines 78 and 80 are missing, only appearing the numbers.

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes