blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
Wonder why dev (SinAppeal) removed Relationship Stats from top right?
That was very useful & I used it all the time to confirm what choices gave me best Love & Relationship points.
I don't see how when dev says
" The relationship system is completely reworked and you will love it. The feedback from the beta testers was outstanding! "
Because its not really, there is just a new splash screen at the end. Does not seem "reworked" unless i'm missing something.
Well i'm not a patron so i can't complain too much, but i wanted to share my opinion, hope dev brings it back & wonder what the reason was for removing it
i ended up just installing this. https://f95zone.to/threads/extended...hrough-authors-game-authors-and-modders.5676/ i use it in a lot of games where needed. its nicer when stats and adjustments are just shown in the game, but there are always ways around

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
played with mod and somehow missing 1 scene (3rd out of 4). I have a feeling my save is kinda fucked up now. But also not sure why there are only 4 scenes in gallery. I kinda remember some scenes before those too (like some handjob with Rachel early on).
In mod there was talks about 2 routes.

So what exactly are those 2 routes?
I assume 1) Mia 2) Rachel ? but what about other girls. Can you incorporate every single girl in those 2 routes? lets say like:
1) Mia + Tiara + that pizza delivery girl which name I forgot
2) Rachel + Carmina + that girl from your former job

is that correct assumption or I should go for different girl combinations etc? or maybe 2 routes wont even be enough to cover all content (not a fan of many walkthroughs personally). I know its kinda a bit unclear question but thought maybe someone can help me out

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
played with mod and somehow missing 1 scene (3rd out of 4). I have a feeling my save is kinda fucked up now. But also not sure why there are only 4 scenes in gallery. I kinda remember some scenes before those too (like some handjob with Rachel early on).
In mod there was talks about 2 routes.

So what exactly are those 2 routes?
I assume 1) Mia 2) Rachel ? but what about other girls. Can you incorporate every single girl in those 2 routes? lets say like:
1) Mia + Tiara + that pizza delivery girl which name I forgot
2) Rachel + Carmina + that girl from your former job

is that correct assumption or I should go for different girl combinations etc? or maybe 2 routes wont even be enough to cover all content (not a fan of many walkthroughs personally). I know its kinda a bit unclear question but thought maybe someone can help me out
Hello Okyturi,

Right now the main paths are just between Mia and Rachel. You can also activate a harem path on the Rachel path that will bring Mia into things.

In the last update, you can get your first chance at a hot sex scene with Carmine, and it doesn't require you being on Mia or Rachel path.

Other characters - Kinsey, Tiara, Carmine, Hazel, and Ash, are not locked to Mia or Rachel.

Reactions: SinAppeal

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
I will take over the RICOH mod and here is my version. I highlight some recommended choices and add some choices that you can see in both scenes and also make the "cheat' mod ("cheat" button is next to"prefs" button) for this game. Hope the game developer SinAppeal accepts me to do that. If you found some things please inform me so I can fix them. Have a nice day, folks.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
P/s: Updated to Ch9.
View attachment 1655190 View attachment 1655191 View attachment 1655193 View attachment 1655198 View attachment 1655250
is this gallery a mod function? Also 1 2 3 7? where are 4 5 6? also whats up with 3 locked, kinda played it all. Also I remember there were being scenes even before 1st one in that gallery. Or it has nothing to do with mod and its ingame gallery thats bugging out?

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
is this gallery a mod function? Also 1 2 3 7? where are 4 5 6? also whats up with 3 locked, kinda played it all. Also I remember there were being scenes even before 1st one in that gallery. Or it has nothing to do with mod and its ingame gallery thats bugging out?
My mod don't have gallery function

thinman873

May 8, 2017
I will take over the RICOH mod and here is my version. I highlight some recommended choices and add some choices that you can see in both scenes and also make the "cheat' mod ("cheat" button is next to"prefs" button) for this game. Hope the game developer SinAppeal accepts me to do that. If you found some things please inform me so I can fix them. Have a nice day, folks.
P/s: Updated to Ch9.
View attachment 1655190 View attachment 1655191 View attachment 1655193 View attachment 1655198 View attachment 1655250
Im am unable to use the mod. This is the error message I get... View attachment errors.txt

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Wait a sec, so what happened with the shark? did the mc bore the shark to death?Did he decide to seduce the shark and leave humanity? Was it even mentioned during the latest update? Was it a nerd in disguise? But most importantly...did the shark have the ability to shoot laser beams?

Last edited:

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Hey, it's Carmine not Carours I would not like to share her with that Ethan.. also who invites a guy to a harem? I hope we aren't forced like how we were on his invitation to the beach house.
I don't think you'll have to worry about Ethan champ, though it would be nice if Ethan had his own girls to pursue far away for ours.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Wait a sec, so what happened with the shark? did the mc bore the shark to death?Did he decide to seduce the shark and leave humanity? Was it even mentioned during the latest update? Was it a nerd in disguise? But most importantly...did the shark have the ability to shoot laser beams?
Yes. Yes to all of these. Especially the laser beams. Or maybe, play the game?

• Haha
Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
How long do we have to wait until we can tell Rachel to fuck off and stop getting in the way of MC & Mia
Yeah i would like to know it as well - How long do we have to wait until we can tell Mia to fuck off and stop getting in the way of MC & Rachel?
Sadly this is a pure "harem" game, otherwise i would love to set up my buddy with that annoying little "princess" and get rid of her for good...

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes