DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Good update, volleyball was waste of time though, but where update ended in the restroom was just about to get good.
Just curiuos was there anyway to get Tiaras hot mom (I can’t remember that hot milfs name) in the restaurant bathroom?
She was rubbing her foot on mc’s leg until waitress spills on your lap

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Couple of errors with RICOH mode,but it let you continue. Last error was in the middle of bj in restaurant toilet and if you press continue on error it send you to the end of update. Trying to play without mod now.
EDIT: No problem without the mod.

Reactions: Max1276

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
How they can miss the shot with ball size as that,lol.
Good update, volleyball was waste of time though, but where update ended in the restroom was just about to get good.
Just curiuos was there anyway to get Tiaras hot mom (I can’t remember that hot milfs name) in the restaurant bathroom?
It's strange. With mod it ends during the bj and without just before MC joins threesome. Very weird moment to end the update ans short one,btw

Reactions: Max1276

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
I want whatever the guys calling this a good update are smoking...Carmine scene yeah that was good I'll give you that even though its the second half of the scene from last update, then a mouse breaking mini game and half of another lewd scene with a pinch of story development. I guess it best to was 5-6 updates before trying again

Hopefully modder puts in a skip function for mini game by then

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Maybe we can give Carmen a bathroom scene down the line :)
Penny licks pretty hard :oops:
Yeah, I think we need to put in an alternate render for that one. haha.

Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Wings of Silicon [Ch.10] Unofficial Android Port + WT Mod

There is no textbox in my ports, so enjoy the game.

- 1.2 Gb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

Yo! Can you buy me a coffee for support me? I need this, tnxx.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Wildquill

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Maybe we can give Carmen a bathroom scene down the line :)

Yeah, I think we need to put in an alternate render for that one. haha.
Cool, yeah Carmines definately my favorite milf in this game & want more scenes with her, but I have a feeling Tiara is probly going to catch us one time or vice versa

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Has the name's correction been implemented? I remember commenting on this months ago and haven't played the last 2 or 3 updates.
We're going to work on it next dev cycle. It came back to my mind and then I realized the issue that while Carmine kind of works, I realized we were probably aiming for Carmen. Shouldn't be a hassle. I imagine we'll leave the old triggers as they are, but just change the name stuff. We'll see.

Reactions: Aristos

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Ok, I'm not a big fan of the final scene in Rachel's route if you decide to have the waitress "help" you. I felt her too intrusive.

The waitress girl offered to give the MC a blowjob, Rachel arrives, kisses the girl and starts eating her pussy.... And the MC is totally cool with that? She literally interrupts you and cuts off the action for her to fool around with the girl. Yes, the outcome will be a threesome, but.... I don't know. I didn't like that part.

I like threesomes, but like I said, I felt Rachel too intrusive and the MC too soft, agreeing to it like it was nothing. Man, if someone interrupted me while a girl was licking my pussy and they were fooling around with each other, I'd be pretty pissed. Then I'd enjoy the threesome lol, but at least get mad or show them that you don't have to agree to everything.

Last edited:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hey, sorry to bother. But I think you should remove this message from the mod, since the developer has confirmed that Ethan won't be fucking our girls.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After seeing Ethan's bathing suite at the beach house, I kind of felt he was actually a gay man that didn't mention it to MC yet. Or maybe he borrowed his sisters bathing suite. screenshot0003.png

Reactions: Wildquill

websmith

Feb 8, 2020
I think the developer of this game should ask for help from the VN developer in his game - it seems like renders/animations are better in the embedded game :-D

• Haha
Reactions: saolo996
3.20 star(s) 45 Votes