masterdc1976

Feb 25, 2021
I like threesomes and Rachel being assertive is fine because that fits her personality. The issue for me is that she seems to have turned bisexual out of nowhere, i don't remember there being any hints that she was into girls before this point. I get the intention was to set up a threesome here but it would have been much better to have Rachel join Penny in blowing the MC rather than kissing and going down on her. I just want to ask if we're going to see something similar with Mia? Is she suddenly going to start wanting to fool around with Kinsey?
"Rachel bisexual out of nowhere", I don't that that is true at all, even the Tiara tying out bikinis it was way to clear she liked girls a bit too much...
lets face it she did not call her best friend for the weekend just to show off...she was more than willing to share.
plus the struggle for paying the suit for the MC , sex is a bout power...

Last edited:
Reactions: Wildquill

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
do you know why tiara blames the mc for lying to her when I don't remember her complaining to her mother or something?

masterdc1976

Feb 25, 2021
do you know why tiara blames the mc for lying to her when I don't remember her complaining to her mother or something?
seems like Rachel did not like that Tiara did not leave the suit in he house, she wanted to deliver it herself, you see her pick up the phone, she knows its related to the suit , but her mother did not tell her who did the complaint, obviously it was Rachel

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
okay I did not see that coming

well this is awkward I've been talking to you as if you are another player just like me

well I appreciate the way you take criticism and you're easy to talk to
Hahaha. Suprise. But yeah, I've learned to take most stuff with a grain of salt. Can't please everyone as they say, but there is usually some important tid bits here and there. That's why I was asking if a switch was not working, because that would be something to fix, as opposed to people just not really liking Rachel's character as a more dominate partner.

Which isn't to say we haven't thought about a road for having PC be more pro-active, but in a way, we kind of like that for Mia. We'll see how things go.

Sep 3, 2020
Hahaha. Suprise. But yeah, I've learned to take most stuff with a grain of salt. Can't please everyone as they say, but there is usually some important tid bits here and there. That's why I was asking if a switch was not working, because that would be something to fix, as opposed to people just not really liking Rachel's character as a more dominate partner.

Which isn't to say we haven't thought about a road for having PC be more pro-active, but in a way, we kind of like that for Mia. We'll see how things go.
well I enjoyed our conversations and I know everything I say is my opinion

but yeah

but even though a woman is dominant you still supposed to feel the partner parts of it

God I'm not good with my words so how can I say this
even when she's being

dominant you're still supposed to be able to feel the love and respect she has for you

and no matter what you always know she's never going to force you to do anything you're not comfortable with

and her interest in me is only physical

why does she like me in the first place?

did someone she loves die and I look like that someone?

or was it Love at First Sight

I might just be another young guy

to sleep with until she gets bored

again I'm not very smart and I am e literate. But no matter what kind of relationship your in

whether it's dominant or submissive

love and respect between two people should always be there

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
"Rachel bisexual out of nowhere", I don't that that is true at all, even the Tiara tying out bikinis it was way to clear she liked girls a bit too much...
lets face it she did not call her best friend for the weekend just to show off...she was more than willing to share.
plus the struggle for paying the suit for the MC , sex is a bout power...
Yes, you are right about the bisexual thing. I'd forgotten about it, but i loaded an old save to check after reading your post and i saw this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

However, i did not get the impression she was planning a threesome by inviting Carmine to the beach house, it seemed more like a competition between them. There were mentions of "playing by the old rules" but we don't know what that means exactly and when Carmine starts flirting with the MC, Rachel thinks that she's "made a huge mistake".

Anyway, i'm not a fan of the direction Rachel's route has taken. I prefer it when the MC is at the centre of things and Rachel seemed more interested in Penny than she was the MC. My guess is she's going to allow the MC to be with other women if he shares them with her and if that's the case, her route no longer interests me because i don't like polygamous relationships.

masterdc1976

Feb 25, 2021
Yes, you are right about the bisexual thing. I'd forgotten about it, but i loaded an old save to check after reading your post and i saw this:

However, i did not get the impression she was planning a threesome by inviting Carmine to the beach house, it seemed more like a competition between them. There were mentions of "playing by the old rules" but we don't know what that means exactly and when Carmine starts flirting with the MC, Rachel thinks that she's "made a huge mistake".

Anyway, i'm not a fan of the direction Rachel's route has taken. I prefer it when the MC is at the centre of things and Rachel seemed more interested in Penny than she was the MC. My guess is she's going to allow the MC to be with other women if he shares them with her and if that's the case, her route no longer interests me because i don't like polygamous relationships.
some women (that includes some lesbians), really get off on having a man there to impress (or humiliate themselves for), women tend to enjoy competition and male approval.
yes there where some sexual stuff but like I said for women the "I pay for the man, I take care of him..." is a big indicator of bisexual competition and existing sexual tensions

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
"I pay for the man, I take care of him..." is a big indicator of bisexual competition and existing sexual tensions
At the same time, it's also a big reason to kick the woman out. My cock and the meat around it is not available for purchase. Especially if that buyer acts like Rachel. If I could decide for myself, I would make Rachel my Pet and deny it to all others, both women and men. If she still behaved like she owned me, then no sex for Rachel for a month, but it would still be there when I laid others.

SIT! Good girl. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: hysepReC

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of of Wings of Silicon Ch10 with LaikDink walk through and cheats mod
(Formerly RIC0H's Mod)
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
Updated my Android port to Ch10

dasdasdaye

Jan 25, 2021
With 5+gb data size and game being ch10 you think there is alot of content right, nope you get 2 hj 2 bj and one not so good sex scene., its not ch10 it can be mostly ch4

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
Ughhhhhh, the main character is such a DWEEB its irritating, I can't man, Rachel OPENLY, OBVIOUSLY wants it but he's all "o-o-o-only if you want to Rachel" you are not getting in anyone's pants being so damn passive, mc is BARELY getting into anyone's pants right now and some of the girls WANT to.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Appart from the constant exception errors.

I FUCKIN LOVE THIS GAME!!!!

Thank fuck SinAppeal added possible harem routes, if I had to choose between Rachel or Carmine, I would have ended up tearin hair oot trying to decide.

Last edited:

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
Appart from the constant exception errors.

I FUCKIN LOVE THIS GAME!!!!

Thank fuck SinAppeal added possible harem routes, if I had to choose between Rachel or Carmine, I would have ended up tearin hair oot trying to decide.
heh heh it would have been easy for me. Rachel out and Carmine in her place. Rachel's behavior is the bane of my game. I can't stand the slut-like behavior and femdom that forcefully pushes through.

• Haha
Reactions: Scotsman1989

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
heh heh it would have been easy for me. Rachel out and Carmine in her place. Rachel's behavior is the bane of my game. I can't stand the slut-like behavior and femdom that forcefully pushes through.
Fair enough, Carmine is tidy as FUCK!!!

I however like the small femdom streak she has, that's what makes her so damn SEXY AS FUCK to me.

Carmine knows what she wants, she is a bit kinky and a FLAWLESS hispanic beauty to boot.

Thats why I'm having a hard time choosing between them.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
I will take over the RICOH mod and here is my version. I highlight some recommended choices and add some choices that you can see in both scenes and also make the "cheat' mod ("cheat" button is next to"prefs" button) for this game. Hope the game developer SinAppeal accepts me to do that. If you found some things please inform me so I can fix them. Have a nice day, folks.
P/s: Updated to Ch10.
View attachment 1655190 View attachment 1655191 View attachment 1655198 View attachment 1655250
If you know that the mod messes up something, why don't fix it?

calel

Aug 19, 2021
Because I want it and I want to be on the both paths
when Ethan I Tiara and Mia talking on the beach the game gives me false path error Error: name 'ch2_modbothroute

Full traceback:
File "game/chapter2.rpy", line 2770, in script call
call chapter_2_save from _call_chapter_2_save
File "game/chapter3.rpy", line 2269, in script call
call chapter_3_save from _call_chapter_3_save
File "game/chapter4.rpy", line 2259, in script call
call chapter_4_save from _call_chapter_4_save
File "game/chapter5.rpy", line 2026, in script call
call chapter_5_save from _call_chapter_5_save
File "game/chapter6.rpy", line 2094, in script call
call chapter_6_save from _call_chapter_6_save
File "game/chapter7.rpy", line 1880, in script call
call chapter_7_save from _call_chapter_7_save
File "game/chapter8.rpy", line 1886, in script call
call chapter_8_save from _call_chapter_8_save
File "game/chapter9.rpy", line 1848, in script call
call chapter_9_save from _call_chapter_9_save
File "game/chapter10.rpy", line 77, in script
if ch2_rachel_route is False or ch2_modbothroute == True:
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\renpy-7.3.5-sdk\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\renpy-7.3.5-sdk\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\renpy-7.3.5-sdk\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/chapter10.rpy", line 77, in <module>
if ch2_rachel_route is False or ch2_modbothroute == True:
NameError: name 'ch2_modbothroute' is not defined

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes