calel

Aug 19, 2021
Because I want it and I want to be on the both paths
when Ethan I Tiara and Mia talking on the beach the game gives me false path error Error: name 'ch2_modbothroute

Full traceback:
File "game/chapter2.rpy", line 2770, in script call
call chapter_2_save from _call_chapter_2_save
File "game/chapter3.rpy", line 2269, in script call
call chapter_3_save from _call_chapter_3_save
File "game/chapter4.rpy", line 2259, in script call
call chapter_4_save from _call_chapter_4_save
File "game/chapter5.rpy", line 2026, in script call
call chapter_5_save from _call_chapter_5_save
File "game/chapter6.rpy", line 2094, in script call
call chapter_6_save from _call_chapter_6_save
File "game/chapter7.rpy", line 1880, in script call
call chapter_7_save from _call_chapter_7_save
File "game/chapter8.rpy", line 1886, in script call
call chapter_8_save from _call_chapter_8_save
File "game/chapter9.rpy", line 1848, in script call
call chapter_9_save from _call_chapter_9_save
File "game/chapter10.rpy", line 77, in script
if ch2_rachel_route is False or ch2_modbothroute == True:
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\renpy-7.3.5-sdk\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\renpy-7.3.5-sdk\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\renpy-7.3.5-sdk\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/chapter10.rpy", line 77, in <module>
NameError: name 'ch2_modbothroute' is not defined

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
when Ethan I Tiara and Mia talking on the beach the game gives me false path error Error: name 'ch2_modbothroute

Full traceback:
File "game/chapter2.rpy", line 2770, in script call
call chapter_2_save from _call_chapter_2_save
File "game/chapter3.rpy", line 2269, in script call
call chapter_3_save from _call_chapter_3_save
File "game/chapter4.rpy", line 2259, in script call
call chapter_4_save from _call_chapter_4_save
File "game/chapter5.rpy", line 2026, in script call
call chapter_5_save from _call_chapter_5_save
File "game/chapter6.rpy", line 2094, in script call
call chapter_6_save from _call_chapter_6_save
File "game/chapter7.rpy", line 1880, in script call
call chapter_7_save from _call_chapter_7_save
File "game/chapter8.rpy", line 1886, in script call
call chapter_8_save from _call_chapter_8_save
File "game/chapter9.rpy", line 1848, in script call
call chapter_9_save from _call_chapter_9_save
File "game/chapter10.rpy", line 77, in script
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\renpy-7.3.5-sdk\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\renpy-7.3.5-sdk\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\renpy-7.3.5-sdk\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/chapter10.rpy", line 77, in <module>
NameError: name 'ch2_modbothroute' is not defined
Try this

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Question: one of the tag is "harem", but at the beginning of the game, it appears that if you choose the aunt, you cannot choose the niece. So I guess is not a full harem, yes?

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Question: one of the tag is "harem", but at the beginning of the game, it appears that if you choose the aunt, you cannot choose the niece. So I guess is not a full harem, yes?
Right now the game is set that you can get a harem with Rachel and Mia by going through Rachel. Eventually you'll get a choice to open up more of a group route. We may do an alternate route later on, but it kind of makes sense right now to have Rachel lead the way for more kinky content.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Appart from the constant exception errors.

I FUCKIN LOVE THIS GAME!!!!

Thank fuck SinAppeal added possible harem routes, if I had to choose between Rachel or Carmine, I would have ended up tearin hair oot trying to decide.
Why not 3some with both of them, I’m trying to start a milf harem

Reactions: Wildquill
Oct 16, 2021
heh heh it would have been easy for me. Rachel out and Carmine in her place. Rachel's behavior is the bane of my game. I can't stand the slut-like behavior and femdom that forcefully pushes through.
Femdom isn't really the problem, it's her personality. She treats you like a fuckstick and it's bothersome. She's not attractive to me at all, which is odd because usually in these games it's the milf that I pursue first. Kinsey and Mia was the prize to me but that got railroaded.

Reactions: NakkiMuki

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017

Hello friends,

I'm finally getting back in touch with you. After a few days of absence;)

But I was not unproductive. I will bring some renewals in the coming weeks so that the production line becomes more efficient and more focused, without burning out in the long run.

I will tell you more after the release of Chapter 11!
That's right, Chapter 11, there was something... hehehe
It is done. The animations and the story are done. Phew it was a lot of work. But now I'm happy to present you with this update sometime soon. As soon as the bugtest and the proofreading are finished successfully, I will contact you with the exact and official release dates. It will take only a few days :)

Yay!!!

By the way, I have created the longest and best animation in my life! You can enjoy an animation for over one minute in this update. It took me 24h nonstop to render that. But it was really worth it, and I'm getting better and better. But see for yourself and let me know ;)
So keep checking back the days to make sure you don't miss anything :)

Until then
All the best
Sin

Edited - Wildquill

Also if you're not following our Twitter you should. Sin has been knocking it of the park with spicy teasers.

Fe_BqhPXEAEdRIA.jpg

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
Chapter 11 Release!
Hi folks,
it's Sunday and it's a fun day!!!

Today Chapter 11 is finally pre-released for all
Core Wings (+$25 and above tiers)!!!!

It's done and I'm really happy with the whole episode. As I mentioned before, I will be able to bring you even better but more importantly more frequent updates in the future via the improved product line. Sometimes you just have to take a step back to be able to hit the ground running again. Even if you are a little slower at first.

Chapter11 has become really interesting and beautiful. Your routes will definitely become important here. If you haven't already done so, you should play several routes to get the full enjoyment out of the game. You will be able to learn more about Tiara this time. As you surely remember, there was that incident in the boutique. The first meeting was not really good and somehow Tiara sometimes acts pissed off when she sees you. Maybe you should get to the core of it and see what the reason is if Tiara is important to you. And please don't forget the cliffhanger from last time! We're in the exclusive restroom of the expensive restaurant. A real pleasure is waiting for you here, too.
Provided you play with the guide, you will, fortunately, be informed at the right time

So much for the synopsis. Let's get to the facts of Chapter11
  • 676x full HD renders
  • 14x 30 fps animation (the longest is 80 secs long!!!!)
  • 3x different and unique environments you visit
  • 2497 lines of code (longest chapter so far)
  • many decisions you have to make

Please remember that this is the pre-release for all Core Wing Patrons (+$25). Be ready and get the new update with this link.

I would like to thank you very much for your tireless support. For this reason, I have decided to grant you 10 more slots for my Core Wings. I hope you are happy about it.
Enjoy the pre-release of the new Chapter 11!
Have a nice Sunday
Cheers
SiN

charfire2002

Dec 7, 2021
The beginning of Chapter 11 is bugged if you're on the Mia path. It starts with Penny having sex with you in the bathroom even if you choose not to have sex with her in chapter 10. I even started the game over from scratch, in case it was an issue with the save file and the same thing happened again.

imjustresearching

Jun 2, 2019
Idk maybe I'm the minority here but I really wish I could go a harem route while ignoring Rachel and Carmine. Both of them are very annoying and unattractive and I don't want to interact with them at all, which is a shame because I really like the other girls. I get the whole MILF fetish but these two characters are just ruining the game for me. I don't want to be toooo mean but they both act ridiculously and look like they got hit in the face with a frying pan.

/rant

charfire2002

Dec 7, 2021
Idk maybe I'm the minority here but I really wish I could go a harem route while ignoring Rachel and Carmine. Both of them are very annoying and unattractive and I don't want to interact with them at all, which is a shame because I really like the other girls. I get the whole MILF fetish but these two characters are just ruining the game for me. I don't want to be toooo mean but they both act ridiculously and look like they got hit in the face with a frying pan.

/rant
Personally, I prefer the Rachel path because it's got more interesting stuff going on. With that being said, I would also like a harem route for Mia's path. Currently I find her path the least interesting, because she comes off a little too prudish, plus all of the interruptions that crop up when things do get interesting. In my opinion, a harem route would make things more interesting and help reinvigorate her path.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
The beginning of Chapter 11 is bugged if you're on the Mia path. It starts with Penny having sex with you in the bathroom even if you choose not to have sex with her in chapter 10. I even started the game over from scratch, in case it was an issue with the save file and the same thing happened again.
Thanks for the report. We should be able to fix that with an update.

Reactions: Off_Kilter

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017

/rant
I'm in your minority, especially as far as Rachel is concerned. She looks horrible and I also hate her personality.
On the other hand, the younger girls are gorgeous.

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
Chapter 11 is a definite improvement to Chapter 10 but stop it with this pacing. It's like when Dragon Ball Z first came over to the States. "Tune in next time on Dragon Ball Z" and you had to wait months.

The Rachel bathroom scene should've been in Chapter 10 and if anything was going to happen with Rachel/Carmine on the boat that should've ended in Chapter 11. But you get a pass because the Carmine scene was a long animation. No reason for me to go for Mia and Tiara at this point.

Reactions: Abhai
3.20 star(s) 45 Votes