Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
I agree with alot of people here about this last update and about rachel and carmine.

now I love milfs as much as the next guy but I am thinking about going back and shut down the milfs route. they do not shine here, all the shine goes to the other girls who is not a milf.

the milfs are more slutty then the young cats and it's kinda getting old. it feels like we are just the boy toy with no romantic feelings. I liked rachel in carmine at first but now i don't know so much.

we are just a quick fuck and are they to mature to be playing these games? But I do like carmine more because atleast i am not getting no femdom vibes from her. rachel is too assertive but I do agree it fits her because she knows what she wants but sometimes it gets annoying FAST.

Now my biggest issue is the last scene in this update. It should have been made clear if the waitress was hinting to a threesome and it should have been more options then turn her down or let her suck you off.

I agree then out of no where rachel came in took her off our cock and started eating her out while we just watched didn't feel good or right. like who df told her to do that shit? it kinda pissed me off and that's not how you set up a threesome imo. to me rachel should have got on her knees just like the waitress and they both should have started sucking the mc off which setting up the threesome.
hell a little kissing between them would have been fine too but her just grabbing her and they started already fucking before the mc was just a bad taste.

also it should have been options if you even wanted rachel to even interrupt you or join in, she just puts herself in when you was getting a bj from the waitress. having rachel just come and take her and starts eating her out just didn't sit well with me. now I have been skipping updates bacause I feel like it's not much going on in terms of developing relationships or the story. I also hope the lesbian stuff be optional as well. like when kensley tried to grope mia back then and she turned her down, i don't want to have to see down the line they start fucking around. I don't mind lesbian, only when the mc is involved and it's threesomes. when the mc starts feeling left out it just ruins it.

to me it feels like that even tho the update ended before the mc even joined in. it ended on a sex scenes kinda sucked.

If I was the mc I would have been pissed because rachel just came and took the girl without him even saying anything. rachel is doing to much imo and need to be put in her place a little. I get her assertive personality but she needs to be checked sometimes. I personally would have been mad as hell in that situation. so all in all I just went back and turned the waitress down because how bad the threesome was set up.

i still like the game dev this is just my feedback but i think character development needs to happen with both the mc and some girls especially rachel. this whole update made me dislike rachel which is a shame. It making me feel like she can just interject herself anytime she wants which if that's the case then her route is fucked for me.

the mc is also too passive as well imo.

I also hope this ain't the case where every girl in the game magicially turn bi because as soon as girls start showing signs and sleeping with eachother without the mc it's going into poly zone which imma have to dip out.

as this is a harem the mc should ALWAYS be the center of the attention. Even in threesomes. The ending is one of those things that i felt like rachel took all of the attention away from the mc as soon as she took the girl.

don't like it.

but aye this is just my opinion at the end of the day.

Last edited:

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
I agree with alot of people here about this last update and about rachel and carmine.

now I love milfs as much as the next guy but I am thinking about going back and shut down the milfs route. they do not shine here, all the shine goes to the other girls who is not a milf.

the milfs are more slutty then the young cats and it's kinda getting old. it feels like we are just the boy toy with no romantic feelings. I liked rachel in carmine at first but now i don't know so much.

we are just a quick fuck and are they to mature to be playing these games? But I do like carmine more because atleast i am not getting no femdom vibes from her. rachel is too assertive but I do agree it fits her because she knows what she wants but sometimes it gets annoying FAST.

Now my biggest issue is the last scene in this update. It should have been made clear if the waitress was hinting to a threesome and it should have been more options then turn her down or let her suck you off.

I agree then out of no where rachel came in took her off our cock and started eating her out while we just watched didn't feel good or right. like who df told her to do that shit? it kinda pissed me off and that's not how you set up a threesome imo. to me rachel should have got on her knees just like the waitress and they both should have started sucking the mc off which setting up the threesome.
hell a little kissing between them would have been fine too but her just grabbing her and they started already fucking before the mc was just a bad taste.

also it should have been options if you even wanted rachel to even interrupt you or join in, she just puts herself in when you was getting a bj from the waitress. having rachel just come and take her and starts eating her out just didn't sit well with me. now I have been skipping updates bacause I feel like it's not much going on in terms of developing relationships or the story. I also hope the lesbian stuff be optional as well. like when kensley tried to grope mia back then and she turned her down, i don't want to have to see down the line they start fucking around. I don't mind lesbian, only when the mc is involved and it's threesomes. when the mc starts feeling left out it just ruins it.

to me it feels like that even tho the update ended before the mc even joined in. it ended on a sex scenes kinda sucked.

If I was the mc I would have been pissed because rachel just came and took the girl without him even saying anything. rachel is doing to much imo and need to be put in her place a little. I get her assertive personality but she needs to be checked sometimes. I personally would have been mad as hell in that situation. so all in all I just went back and turned the waitress down because how bad the threesome was set up.

i still like the game dev this is just my feedback but i think character development needs to happen with both the mc and some girls especially rachel. this whole update made me dislike rachel which is a shame. It making me feel like she can just interject herself anytime she wants which if that's the case then her route is fucked for me.

the mc is also too passive as well imo.

I also hope this ain't the case where every girl in the game magicially turn bi because as soon as girls start showing signs and sleeping with eachother without the mc it's going into poly zone which imma have to dip out.

as this is a harem the mc should ALWAYS be the center of the attention. Even in threesomes. The ending is one of those things that i felt like rachel took all of the attention away from the mc as soon as she took the girl.

don't like it.

but aye this is just my opinion at the end of the day.
Damn well said and that's exactly how it should be what you said. That was the biggest turn off I've come across in a long time in this game and it really threw that bitch out of my game.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Damn well said and that's exactly how it should be what you said. That was the biggest turn off I've come across in a long time in this game and it really threw that bitch out of my game.
dude my boner went away as soon as rachel took her and started eating her out.
shit pissed me off so bad I just pushed the skip button just to see after like skipping 2 frames the update ended LOL.

shit legit ruined my night.

ain't no way the mc should have just let rachel grab the girl who was sucking his meat and start playing with her while we sit there waiting for rachel to give a signal to then join fuck that.

Like rachel needs a redemption arc at this point because she is ruined imo.

she need some serious character development because at this point I am done with her.

that's not how you start a threesome imo.

she just came and snatched her from us.

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
dude my boner went away as soon as rachel took her and started eating her out.
shit pissed me off so bad I just pushed the skip button just to see after like skipping 2 frames the update ended LOL.

shit legit ruined my night.

ain't no way the mc should have just let rachel grab the girl who was sucking his meat and start playing with her while we sit there waiting for rachel to give a signal to then join fuck that.

Like rachel needs a redemption arc at this point because she is ruined imo.

she need some serious character development because at this point I am done with her.

that's not how you start a threesome imo.

she just came and snatched her from us.
Feel the same pain.

I would be ready to dominate Rachel in such a way that it really requires permission from the MC if she wants to join or at all to get something from the MC. And she can't just walk up to a ready-made table and take what she wants. Then there was no need to exclude that slut from the game line.

Asmodeus34

Feb 8, 2022

Look up the term "cougar" on Urban Dictionary, and all your questions will be answered.

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
How close is this game to being completed?
I would say around 50 percent.

And thanks to other recent posts for the feedback. It's always appreciated. We're at the outline and render stage for the next update. It should come out sometime in December. We'll update when we have dates.

Also for anyone interested in the, the last build should be available for $1 Mini Wings if you want to give the latest content a try. It continues revealing a bit more about Rachel and Carmine and adds more content to the Penny Sex scene.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
WingsOfSilicon-CH11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: dmgab

Blob

May 7, 2017
I'm guessing despite the tag that there isn't actually any femdom in this? I'm only halfway through the game but so far it really doesn't look like there is going to be any.

Reactions: Wildquill

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
is there an harem route with all girls or its harem but with a bunch of girls while picking other choices let you have another harem?

Juv3

Oct 31, 2018
Rachel needs character development
Or MC that need character development
At first he was sweet and shy, but now he has a choices And experiences
To bring her back to her senses
And put an end to her childish behavior Not everything she wanted took without regard for MC
At least put an choice for mc To refuse or punish or approve
Some like it and some not
For me I will start the game and
ignore her path
I think you will make a lot of people restart the game and ignore her path
Which is unfortunate because the updates would be too short for us
Because the game has several paths

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Wings of Silicon [Chapter 1-11] [SinAppeal] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 6.79GB
Repack size: 1.24GB

PC = / / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Update Only from Ch10 to Ch11 (110MB), use this only if you have my previous repack =

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :giggle:

Last edited:

Dragon2007

Sep 24, 2020
I will take over the RICOH mod and here is my version. I highlight some recommended choices and add some choices that you can see in both scenes and also make the "cheat' mod ("cheat" button is next to"prefs" button) for this game. Hope the game developer SinAppeal accepts me to do that. If you found some things please inform me so I can fix them. Have a nice day, folks.
P/s: Updated to Ch10.
View attachment 1655190 View attachment 1655191 View attachment 1655198 View attachment 1655250
update please

muscon3

Nov 3, 2018
I will take over the RICOH mod and here is my version. I highlight some recommended choices and add some choices that you can see in both scenes and also make the "cheat' mod ("cheat" button is next to"prefs" button) for this game. Hope the game developer SinAppeal accepts me to do that. If you found some things please inform me so I can fix them. Have a nice day, folks.
P/s: Updated to Ch10.
View attachment 1655190 View attachment 1655191 View attachment 1655198 View attachment 1655250
update please

Reactions: Capt OA and Punto
3.20 star(s) 45 Votes