Dr.XxL

May 14, 2022
I will take over the RICOH mod and here is my version. I highlight some recommended choices and add some choices that you can see in both scenes and also make the "cheat' mod ("cheat" button is next to"prefs" button) for this game. Hope the game developer SinAppeal accepts me to do that. If you found some things please inform me so I can fix them. Have a nice day, folks.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
P/s: Updated to Ch10.
View attachment 1655190 View attachment 1655191 View attachment 1655198 View attachment 1655250
updated to ch11?

Off_Kilter

Donor
Jul 1, 2021
which is the favorite recipe for omelets to Mia? please answer me <3
I researched over the list but only saw a code to lie the game, i think it is good now, please give me :(
Right before you have to select the ingredients, Mia tells you what goes in the omelet.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
SinAppeal i found in the first to script files little mistakes.chapter1.rpy:It is in the line 2047.There is written Mia instead [mianame].
chapter2.rpy: line 1146 Rachel instead [rachelname]

Last edited:

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
I will take over the RICOH mod and here is my version. I highlight some recommended choices and add some choices that you can see in both scenes and also make the "cheat' mod ("cheat" button is next to"prefs" button) for this game. Hope the game developer SinAppeal accepts me to do that. If you found some things please inform me so I can fix them. Have a nice day, folks.
Download: MEGA
P/s: Updated to Ch11.
View attachment 1655190 View attachment 1655191 View attachment 1655198 View attachment 1655250
Updated to Ch11

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
Download: MEGA
P/s: Updated to Ch11.
thank you for the mod update LaikDink~ :LOL:

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
As a woman, I want to hate Rachel. She's a bit of a bitch.

As a lesbian, I want to see her get fucked five ways from Sunday and see her covered in enough cum to legally qualify her as an iced bun.

Her lesbo scenes are hot too.

Deff want to see her tongue punch Carmines holes.
This reaction to Rachel absolutely made my day :)

Reactions: Wombat of Combat

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of of Wings of Silicon Ch11 with LaikDink walk through and cheats mod
(Formerly RIC0H's Mod)
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Updated my Android port to Ch11

Last edited:

Aeripeary

Jun 23, 2017
Uhm which chapter that you started using my mod? I think if you used my after ch2 it may cause some errors
I'm experiencing an error as well, my first time downloading the game and playing a fresh new game and I can't even boot up the game.

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes