• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
I'm experiencing an error as well, my first time downloading the game and playing a fresh new game and I can't even boot up the game.
I think your installation had a problem because based on the traceback, maybe you have duplicated the file somewhere. Try to remove that

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Start of Chapter 11 is bugged, it assumes you accepted the blowjob from Penny no matter what you chose.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
so if we fool with Rachel there is no way to get with Mia that's not fair
Not sure who said that. We are working on a harem setup with Rachel and Mia. There hasn't been a scene for them, but people can get on that path.

L0key2022

Jan 24, 2022
is there an actual PDF walk through i know there is already a built in-game walk-through but it would be helpful if there was a more in depth walk through as the built in doesn't show how the choices affects the story

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Not sure who said that. We are working on a harem setup with Rachel and Mia. There hasn't been a scene for them, but people can get on that path.
well at some point i had an answer with green text saying harem path...but sometimes dialogue are not right...don't know if is the mod that interfere with game WT...but it's all not so smooth..

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
well at some point i had an answer with green text saying harem path...but sometimes dialogue are not right...don't know if is the mod that interfere with game WT...but it's all not so smooth..
I don't know what the mod does or doesn't do. The game is still in development and we haven't had a major scene with them, but we're keeping the option open. I think there are many people who would enjoy a scene where things get spicy and PC entertains both Rachel and Mia together.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
what's wrong in the scene with the shark on the beach event?? at the ernd of chapter MC will be warned by Mia about the shark approching, than end chapter and when you start the next , MCV is suddently in front of Carmine's ladies...WTF ?? i mean, for real??

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I don't know what the mod does or doesn't do. The game is still in development and we haven't had a major scene with them, but we're keeping the option open. I think there are many people who would enjoy a scene where things get spicy and PC entertains both Rachel and Mia together.
that's for sure... if we could get a full Harem path would be very cool.. i mean no need the bed full of women at once ..but maybe some 3some scenes would be cool..like the 2 MILFS togheters..keep up the good work, hopefully correct some strange misleading scene and dialogues (like the one with the shark at beach)...i think if you develop a proper WT ingame, there will be no need of any MOD..and with a full working harem path things will be much more fluid and simple to manage

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
another non sense is after the volleyball game... my team won and after the 2 options are only "if you pursuing rachel u go back with >Tiara" and "if you purchase Mia u return back home with Mia", even if i choosed the harem path the 2 times popped up in previous chapter and in this one. and another mistake is that when walking with Tiara (after the scewne with Mia ..the walk and the shower (i had a renpy error during the Mia Shower too..something missing the pic with Mia fingering herself)well MC speaks to Tiara saying" why uu look down even if you just won the game?" wtf...we boys won the game.,like correctly stated by MC in previous walk scene with Mia!! so strange...

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
another strange thing....in the restaurant after MC goes to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
any tip about this??

Edit P.s. i continued after the Penny\MC BJ and game WT said that next in the club i should talk to Tiara etc, after cliking, game goes back to the

Last edited:

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
@Wildquill

The Start of Chapter 11 is still bugged almost 2 weeks.

You can say to Penny that you don't need her help and clean yourself up at the end of Chapter 10:

Screenshot 1.png

Or you can let Penny help you but not take it further:

Screenshot 2.png

But Chapter 11 still starts with this, regardless of what you choose:

Screenshot 3.png

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
@Wildquill

The Start of Chapter 11 is still bugged almost 2 weeks.

You can say to Penny that you don't need her help and clean yourself up at the end of Chapter 10:

View attachment 2221112

Or you can let Penny help you but not take it further:

View attachment 2221114

But Chapter 11 still starts with this, regardless of what you choose:

View attachment 2221116
another strange thing....in the restaurant after MC goes to
any tip about this??

Edit P.s. i continued after the Penny\MC BJ and game WT said that next in the club i should talk to Tiara etc, after cliking, game goes back to the
Thanks. I'll try to go through those when we do the next round of coding. The team is just 4 people so sometimes it will take a while for bugs to get fixed.

Some switches and variables are kind of locked in place until we come to a point where we want to break saves. It can make things annoying, but eventually we'll have all the kinks ironed out.

It would also be better to have the issues jotted down in our discord. We check here now and then, but that is always the first place we usually see stuff.

In the meantime, here is a little teaser, showing that someone will be returning to the action in Chapter 12 hopefully.

2.jpg

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
another non sense is after the volleyball game... my team won and after the 2 options are only "if you pursuing rachel u go back with >Tiara" and "if you purchase Mia u return back home with Mia", even if i choosed the harem path the 2 times popped up in previous chapter and in this one. and another mistake is that when walking with Tiara (after the scewne with Mia ..the walk and the shower (i had a renpy error during the Mia Shower too..something missing the pic with Mia fingering herself)well MC speaks to Tiara saying" why uu look down even if you just won the game?" wtf...we boys won the game.,like correctly stated by MC in previous walk scene with Mia!! so strange...
Trying to get a handle on each issue.

So the first one is just a message to let people know that at this point, they will go with Mia or Tiara based on routes. It's meant to show both messages so people know for next playthrough.

I think you mentioned that Tiara is down even though she won, but this happened when you won.

Then there was an issue about a missing pic. Any more details on that would be great.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Figured out Mia's shower. This is one of those issues with the game in development. I think I forgot to add a variable for if you fingerfuck Mia in ch9. So when I added it during ch 10 and then have it check for it, it throws the game off.

Should work next update.

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
:ROFLMAO: thank you Dev for teaching me a new word/expression : 'boob window', sooooo funny !

And damn, does that look good on Mia, revealing only the slightest hint of her nice rack...
Mmm, I'm getting distracted here :LOL:

Reactions: Wildquill
3.20 star(s) 45 Votes