harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
There will be solo ending for Rachel? Is it possible to go for just only rachel without her involving in lesbian acts?

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Harem YAY! everybody Bisexual and loves each other and has sex without MC BOO! lol
Lol. Naturally MC would be the harem king. I don't really know how to write other types of harems. Then again, Rachel would definitely fit as a harem queen on a route or so. Time will tell I guess.

Also we have a new Mercury Note out!

Check it out!

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Naturally MC would be the harem king. I don't really know how to write other types of harems. Then again, Rachel would definitely fit as a harem queen on a route or so. Time will tell I guess.
you sure?
cause .. so far.. MC seems to be a little bitch...
like for example the bathroom scene?
if Mc is the "king" of the harem, that wouldn't happen... but it did.
to be honest so far.. I'm not really seeing a king of the harem, more like... a little bitch of a MC.

Now don't get me wrong I'm not saying for him to be all rapey and shit... or start hitting women (fuck that shit), but more assertive, more commanding (for the lack of a better word), more .. fit to be a king of the harem and not a dildo.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
you sure?
cause .. so far.. MC seems to be a little bitch...
like for example the bathroom scene?
if Mc is the "king" of the harem, that wouldn't happen... but it did.
to be honest so far.. I'm not really seeing a king of the harem, more like... a little bitch of a MC.

Now don't get me wrong I'm not saying for him to be all rapey and shit... or start hitting women (fuck that shit), but more assertive, more commanding (for the lack of a better word), more .. fit to be a king of the harem and not a dildo.
Haha of course. I was more talking about by the end of the game. The thing too is that PC was set up more to not be some alpha chad or something like that. Naturally he's not supposed to come off as a little bitch. Sometimes striking that balance is always a shot in the dark.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Haha of course. I was more talking about by the end of the game. The thing too is that PC was set up more to not be some alpha chad or something like that. Naturally he's not supposed to come off as a little bitch. Sometimes striking that balance is always a shot in the dark.
I get it, and it's not bad , that train of thought, but the problem is ... this VN is either going to have 30+ chapters, or even longer which at least if that happens I reckon it's fine in the end, or and this is the more likely situation it will have a sudden change in MCs behaviour, which will be ... well.. stupid, or it can be long and MC be a little bitch for 28 chapters and in the last 2 he becomes the King of the harem as you put it, but that willl piss off everyone that is playing this VN for the harem aspect.
All I'm saying, at the moment, there's been too many chapters and MC is still a stupid little pissant motherfucker bitch!

I mean maybe he even regressed, Rachel taking over pleasing that girl in the bathroom it sure as hell makes it look like MC regressed and became even more of a little bitch.

Hotocochoro

Aug 4, 2018
On Mia's path, ignoring every other woman, and still can't get her scene on the beach aka gallery scene 3. Why? It's so annoying because you also miss out on her scene in the shower too because of it.

Nov 22, 2022
My oh my. The two Milfs are full off shit, are they. Seriously, what an excuse of a Mother.

It is good that you Devs have now worked on the Plot lines, they felt very convoluted at times. At least now we know that the MC knows what's going on with Rachel. This helps a lot. Before Chapter 11 I had the feeling I played a Multi Protag game. I completely lost the Plot. We are now back at track. This is a good thing. Time for revenge on her if you ask me. She needs Punishment and Tiaras, so-called Mother too. The good thing is they deserved it.

I agree with Hotocochoro. It seems the game ignores some of my decisions. For Example, I didn't pursue Carmine. Why did he shoot a picture instead of retreating?

Reactions: Wildquill

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017

Hi folks,

Huge Wings (+$10 and above tiers)

We've already gotten some great feedback on this update and we hope you will enjoy it too! The story is picking up heat, and the team has been energized to tackle the next set of updates. The outline that will take us from here to the end of the story is nearly complete.

Chapter 12

Last we left off in the story, you were on an amazing yacht with a whole group of beautiful babes, but you can't spend all the time working on your tan.
A mystery that has plagued you for a while is finally close to being revealed. Of course, it will be up to you if you figure it out, and if you can save a new friendship.
The fun doesn't end there. Your return home might be a little rocky but you'll get to spend some time with our favorite mechanic, Hazel. Those are just a few of the story beats from this new chapter!

Rundown of Chapter12
  • 766x full HD renders
  • 1699 lines of code
  • Key decisions to make with Tiara and Hazel.

The Game Builds should be available below.

I would like to thank you very much for your tireless support.
Be sure to spread the word that Chapter 12 is finally here and we're already hard at work on Chapter 13.

Cheers
SiN and team

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
I have a couple of questions:

1. It's a harem game, right?
2. I just started, the MC will grow some backbone and gain confidence? Is frustrating see him stuttering every time he talks with a girl xD

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe
3.20 star(s) 45 Votes