Mac Attaq

Jan 29, 2020
[VN] [Ren'Py] Wings of Silicon [Chapter 1-11] [SinAppeal] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 6.79GB
Repack size: 1.24GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = PixelDrain / / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = WorkUpload (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Update Only from Ch10 to Ch11 (110MB), use this only if you have my previous repack = WorkUpload

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :giggle:

hey thanks for the compression wizardry. Could you please just add a ready-to-go Mac version? I looked at the tutorial and it's way over my head.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Harem content available here ?
Dev words:
Right now the game is set that you can get a harem with Rachel and Mia by going through Rachel. Eventually you'll get a choice to open up more of a group route. We may do an alternate route later on, but it kind of makes sense right now to have Rachel lead the way for more kinky content.
LeonardoDiCaprio.png
From what I have read in these last pages and the dev's response, and only If i understand what he say, this game does not seem to contain Harem (at least for now?), the Tag is incorrect, ( a threesome is not Harem) at most the tag should be in planned and apparently if one rejects Rachel nothing happens.

Edit: by f95 rules, maybe the tag group sex would be more correct here: Group sex [Sex act involving 3 or more people.]

Last edited:

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
I will take over the RICOH mod and here is my version. I highlight some recommended choices and add some choices that you can see in both scenes and also make the "cheat' mod ("cheat" button is next to"prefs" button) for this game. Hope the game developer SinAppeal accepts me to do that. If you found some things please inform me so I can fix them. Have a nice day, folks.
P/s: Updated to Ch10.
View attachment 1655190 View attachment 1655191 View attachment 1655198 View attachment 1655250
Please update for ch. 11!!!!!! :cool:

DannyLucifer

Jul 5, 2018
Is there any real content in the game? Because I saw some reviews claiming that the first 10 chapters have no content in them.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is there any real content in the game? Because I saw some reviews claiming that the first 10 chapters have no content in them.
Depends what content you are looking for.

There is a plot going on and there are sex scenes as long as you aren't going for the younger blonde.

Reactions: DannyLucifer

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
Not a mod, but here are saves with a complete gallery and rewards. Backup your saves first!

Note: Missing some scenes in the gallery like Kinsey's, Ash's, and Mia's tit play. If you look at the numbering 4, 5, and 6 are not there. Rachel's footjob, rimming, titjob scene starts after the MC finishes. There is an error in Mia's fingering scene, you could ignore to bypass it. The last three images in the Rewards Gallery are messed up. They don't show in full screen like the rest.

Kinsey - 3-3
Rachel - 8-3
Kinsey Nudes - 8-4
Ash - 8-5
Mia - 8-6

Might get an error but should be able to ignore.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Wings of Silicon [Chapter 1-11] [SinAppeal] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 6.79GB
Repack size: 1.24GB

PC = PixelDrain / / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = WorkUpload (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Update Only from Ch10 to Ch11 (110MB), use this only if you have my previous repack = WorkUpload

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :giggle:
JokerLeader Can you help compress MAC fully?

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
I will take over the RICOH mod and here is my version. I highlight some recommended choices and add some choices that you can see in both scenes and also make the "cheat' mod ("cheat" button is next to"prefs" button) for this game. Hope the game developer SinAppeal accepts me to do that. If you found some things please inform me so I can fix them. Have a nice day, folks.
View attachment 1655190 View attachment 1655191 View attachment 1655198 View attachment 1655250
ch11 ?

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Hope you update soon. Just a heads up.

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83

Tr89

Aug 13, 2018
what 2 paths does it mess up

BenF

Oct 17, 2022
Dev words:

From what I have read in these last pages and the dev's response, and only If i understand what he say, this game does not seem to contain Harem (at least for now?), the Tag is incorrect, ( a threesome is not Harem) at most the tag should be in planned and apparently if one rejects Rachel nothing happens.

Edit: by f95 rules, maybe the tag group sex would be more correct here: Group sex [Sex act involving 3 or more people.]
Thanks for your information.
So either this game partial harem or not at all. :unsure::unsure:

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
which is the favorite recipe for omelets to Mia? please answer me <3
I researched over the list but only saw a code to lie the game, i think it is good now, please give me :(

Last edited:

Dr.XxL

May 14, 2022
updated to ch11?

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes