• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
I think it's time to put this game on the bench and wait for few updates and see if will get to be excited like it was in the beginning. From being flirty milf,Rachel become bi slut,Mia is annoying if you are not on her path,updates short and whole story lost on mistery and become just cheap ordinary fap festival

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
I think it's time to put this game on the bench and wait for few updates and see if will get to be excited like it was in the beginning. From being flirty milf,Rachel become bi slut,Mia is annoying if you are not on her path,updates short and whole story lost on mistery and become just cheap ordinary fap festival
Hey mate. You just said the things I've been running through my head. I've thought about starting from the beginning and dropping Rachel at least, when that slutiness doesn't really excite me and that fucking femdom can still strike from behind. At least that last lesbian scene doesn't raise Rachel's points. It was so badly done that the slut walks up and takes the woman off my cock and goes to lick her. It mostly lost interest and pissed me off. And at that point I'm no longer interested even if it's a 3some. I would like to throw the whole bitch out there and just fuck that girl. Instead I loaded a previous save and skipped the whole shit.

This is starting to resemble Daniels K's games where you have to drop characters in the middle of the game, because they start to annoy you too much and before the game even ends, you have to drop the whole game.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
What a disappointing update. It started with an annoying minigame, then when i won it, the game acted as if i lost (guess this was a bug but it's still immersion breaking). After that, we have Rachel interrupting Penny's blowjob and forcing herself into the scene, there wasn't anything malicious about it but this tells me what to expect from Rachel's route in the future. Not really interested in seeing Rachel fuck other girls so if i come back to this game it will be to focus on Mia instead. Hopefully there won't be any lesbian shit between her and Kinsey since Mia shot her down last time.

Also, ending the update in the middle of a sex scene is a terrible idea. Why would you do that?

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
At this point after this far from what should be called a update if not for Carmine then this mc would be the most pitiful and saddest 3vwr to be invented. It starts off decent only to be squeezed by a CUNT who is not at all VERY SMART IF SHE IS THINKING SO, then for some odd reason this douche mc is ready to accept and FORGIVE THIS CUNT for the dumbest shit I've ever seen anywhere and is accepting her insane logic of an apology via a stupid footjob & the shortest ever tit job and (then rim job if like me and yes whore lick my shit hole like the trash you are) after that THANK THE GOOD LORD CARMINE SHOWS UP AND SHE IS THE ANGEL THAT WE ALL ARE IN LOVE WITH NOW! She ain't there for games she is quick to even say she will give the mc what the stupid bitch seems to think she has a golden pussy! Ugh no, she needs to wake up and realize she is far past her glory days and If this game would reflect any semblance of real life scenario here our mc would make her see him move farther away and not what we are forced to do and be dragged along behind her like a puppy on a leash. Carmine and then this Penny are and should be who is getting our attention and right when I thought this had turned around and our mc had a pair of balls NO FUCKIN CHANCE OF IT HERE COMES THE COCK BLOCK OF ALL COCK BLOCKS where is our choice to say bitch I ain't your man and leave us be we are busy and slam the door in her face as I slam it on this game it's so bad that whoever is the writer is certainly is a sad case in life and the peek thru the dialogue here is a weak beta bitch boy just happy to get to see a tit and have any hoe talk to him.... Pathetic update and don't see it turning around

Reactions: NakkiMuki
Sep 3, 2020
Ok, I'm not a big fan of the final scene in Rachel's route if you decide to have the waitress "help" you. I felt her too intrusive.

The waitress girl offered to give the MC a blowjob, Rachel arrives, kisses the girl and starts eating her pussy.... And the MC is totally cool with that? She literally interrupts you and cuts off the action for her to fool around with the girl. Yes, the outcome will be a threesome, but.... I don't know. I didn't like that part.

I like threesomes, but like I said, I felt Rachel too intrusive and the MC too soft, agreeing to it like it was nothing. Man, if someone interrupted me while a girl was licking my pussy and they were fooling around with each other, I'd be pretty pissed. Then I'd enjoy the threesome lol, but at least get mad or show them that you don't have to agree to everything.
not played this game in awhile because I'm saving up all my updates

what I've seen in the comments the story is not going well and it's just sex scene after sex scene with no real emotion

which is a shame because when the game started i love it

and the developer is a really nice guy

but I'm not giving up hope I'm hoping that updates will come out that will focus on characters

relationships and feelings

it's really sad to hear that all the MC is to Rachel is a toy

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Just checking something, did the game glitch for some of you? Rachel should only come into the bathroom if you're on her path. I'd figure some would be excited for some hot threesome action, even though Rachel is a little assertive when she joins the fun.

Sep 3, 2020
Just checking something, did the game glitch for some of you? Rachel should only come into the bathroom if you're on her path. I'd figure some would be excited for some hot threesome action, even though Rachel is a little assertive when she joins the fun.
I know it's not normal but I'm a monogamy guy

I'm not into threesomes

I mean I don't care as long as it's optional but I'm disappointed in my relationship with Rachel

is more physical than romantic I was kind of hoping for more emotions

apologies I have a reading disability but hopefully, you understand what I'm trying to say

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
I know it's not normal but I'm a monogamy guy

I'm not into threesomes

I mean I don't care as long as it's optional but I'm disappointed in my relationship with Rachel

is more physical than romantic I was kind of hoping for more emotions

apologies I have a reading disability but hopefully, you understand what I'm trying to say
No need to apologize. I read you loud and clear, Vidal. This kind of issue is definitely something to look over. Maybe we can add a separate off-ramp to that part of the scene. Will have to see what renders we have and what can be done. Overall, we appreciate the feedback.

Rachel is definitely the more physical and dominant of the two between her and Mia.

And no shame in just wanting to stick to like 1 on 1 action. It's your playthrough.

Sep 3, 2020
No need to apologize. I read you loud and clear, Vidal. This kind of issue is definitely something to look over. Maybe we can add a separate off-ramp to that part of the scene. Will have to see what renders we have and what can be done. Overall, we appreciate the feedback.

Rachel is definitely the more physical and dominant of the two between her and Mia.

And no shame in just wanting to stick to like 1 on 1 action. It's your playthrough.
bro you seem to know a lot about this game are you friends with the developer or something

anyway yeah

I don't know about you but I'm kind of disappointed with the way the relationships are going especially with Rachel

I don't feel like I'm building a loving relationship with her I feel like I'm just her boy toy

sometimes it feels like she's only interested in sex with me and not on building a relationship

it feels like she's going to get bored with me and dumped me for somebody new

and I don't know how much of the game you played

I hate it when she buys me things it feels like she's paying me for sex

I wish the game would focus Less on sex scenes and more on the story if you know what I mean

now I would love to hear your feedback what do you think about the game

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
I like threesomes and Rachel being assertive is fine because that fits her personality. The issue for me is that she seems to have turned bisexual out of nowhere, i don't remember there being any hints that she was into girls before this point. I get the intention was to set up a threesome here but it would have been much better to have Rachel join Penny in blowing the MC rather than kissing and going down on her. I just want to ask if we're going to see something similar with Mia? Is she suddenly going to start wanting to fool around with Kinsey?

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
bro you seem to know a lot about this game are you friends with the developer or something

anyway yeah

I don't know about you but I'm kind of disappointed with the way the relationships are going especially with Rachel

I don't feel like I'm building a loving relationship with her I feel like I'm just her boy toy

sometimes it feels like she's only interested in sex with me and not on building a relationship

it feels like she's going to get bored with me and dumped me for somebody new

and I don't know how much of the game you played

I hate it when she buys me things it feels like she's paying me for sex

I wish the game would focus Less on sex scenes and more on the story if you know what I mean

now I would love to hear your feedback what do you think about the game
I'm the writer of the game. Sin and I build the story together.

I like threesomes and Rachel being assertive is fine because that fits her personality. The issue for me is that she seems to have turned bisexual out of nowhere, i don't remember there being any hints that she was into girls before this point. I get the intention was to set up a threesome here but it would have been much better to have Rachel join Penny in blowing the MC rather than kissing and going down on her. I just want to ask if we're going to see something similar with Mia? Is she suddenly going to start wanting to fool around with Kinsey?
As you said, she kind of has that take-charge vibe. I also see your point that perhaps it was too much too fast, though I'm pretty sure we've teased that Rachel and Carmen definitely got up to some hijinx in their past.

I don't think we'll have any just Mia and Kinsey on their own stuff. Maybe a threesome with MC. Overall I think we'd probably do a Tiara Mia threesome first, but at the same time, Kinsey is much more adventurous and outgoing than Tiara.

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
Anyone having this error?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/chapter4.rpy", line 2259, in script call
call chapter_4_save from _call_chapter_4_save
File "game/chapter5.rpy", line 2026, in script call
call chapter_5_save from _call_chapter_5_save
File "game/chapter6.rpy", line 2094, in script call
call chapter_6_save from _call_chapter_6_save
File "game/chapter7.rpy", line 1880, in script call
call chapter_7_save from _call_chapter_7_save
File "game/chapter8.rpy", line 1886, in script call
call chapter_8_save from _call_chapter_8_save
File "game/chapter9.rpy", line 1848, in script call
call chapter_9_save from _call_chapter_9_save
File "game/chapter10.rpy", line 736, in script
if ch2_rachel_route is False or ch2_modbothroute is True:
File "game/chapter10.rpy", line 736, in <module>
if ch2_rachel_route is False or ch2_modbothroute is True:
NameError: name 'ch2_modbothroute' is not defined

Reactions: Netwanderer
Sep 3, 2020
I'm the writer of the game. Sin and I build the story together.

As you said, she kind of has that take-charge vibe. I also see your point that perhaps it was too much too fast, though I'm pretty sure we've teased that Rachel and Carmen definitely got up to some hijinx in their past.

I don't think we'll have any just Mia and Kinsey on their own stuff. Maybe a threesome with MC. Overall I think we'd probably do a Tiara Mia threesome first, but at the same time, Kinsey is much more adventurous and outgoing than Tiara.
okay I did not see that coming

well this is awkward I've been talking to you as if you are another player just like me

well I appreciate the way you take criticism and you're easy to talk to

Reactions: Wildquill
3.20 star(s) 45 Votes