SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
so is this game abandoned? or is he talking about a long health break?
From July 9th, and public post on Patreon which is the last one.

Dear Fans,

It feels like it's been an age since we last connected, and I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to take a moment to address my prolonged absence, as I know many of you have been wondering about it.

Let me explain, when the Corona restrictions were fully lifted, it felt like a long-awaited breath of fresh air. We all hoped for a return to a semblance of normality. But for me, it also brought about a sudden surge in my professional responsibilities. My job, which I've rarely talked about, required my full dedication once again.

Suddenly, I found myself thrown into a whirlwind of travel and work. Airports, meetings, late-night emails, early morning calls, it all merged into a continuous stream of tasks that left little time for anything else. The comfort of my home office, where I usually work on content for all of you, started to feel more like a distant memory than a reality.

I am fully aware that this resulted in a slowdown in my output and for that, I can't apologize enough. I regretted every moment that I couldn't spend creating the content you enjoy. But, as they say, one must adapt and overcome, and I have been continuously learning to better manage these challenges.

Each one of you, my fans, and especially my Patreons, are my pillars of strength. I can't stress enough how much your ongoing support and encouragement mean to me. You are not just followers or subscribers, you are a community, my extended family. It's because of you that I can chase my passions and for that, I am eternally grateful.

As a creator, I thrive on the energy that you provide. Your comments, your likes, your shares, they all fuel me, keeping me inspired even during the most hectic times. This brings me to my exciting news!

Having found a balance between my work and my passion, I am now prepared to dive back into content creation with renewed energy. This not only means regular content but also more engaging, higher quality, and more personalized content for all of you. This journey has taught me the value of structuring my work, which I plan on implementing to make the production process smoother.

I am eager to embrace this new approach, refining my concept to not only maintain but also enhance the quality that you've come to expect from me.

And now, for a little fun! If this post receives at least 15 likes, I'll reveal a surprise about myself. I'm always excited to share more about my life and experiences with you all. So, let's make this happen, my dears!

Again, thank you for your patience and support. Here's to many more adventures together.

Cheers

SiN

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
is probably time to clean up a little, need space on my hard drive again.
too bad, game was one of the few that have piqued my interest.

Reactions: pbr68
3.20 star(s) 45 Votes