DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022

2_HDRI X-Ray Camera.jpg

Mercury's Note - Sign of Life

Dear Fans,
It feels like it's been an age since we last connected, and I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to take a moment to address my prolonged absence, as I know many of you have been wondering about it.
Let me explain, when the Corona restrictions were fully lifted, it felt like a long-awaited breath of fresh air. We all hoped for a return to a semblance of normality. But for me, it also brought about a sudden surge in my professional responsibilities. My job, which I've rarely talked about, required my full dedication once again.
Suddenly, I found myself thrown into a whirlwind of travel and work. Airports, meetings, late-night emails, early morning calls, it all merged into a continuous stream of tasks that left little time for anything else. The comfort of my home office, where I usually work on content for all of you, started to feel more like a distant memory than a reality.
I am fully aware that this resulted in a slowdown in my output and for that, I can't apologize enough. I regretted every moment that I couldn't spend creating the content you enjoy. But, as they say, one must adapt and overcome, and I have been continuously learning to better manage these challenges.
Each one of you, my fans, and especially my Patreons, are my pillars of strength. I can't stress enough how much your ongoing support and encouragement mean to me. You are not just followers or subscribers, you are a community, my extended family. It's because of you that I can chase my passions and for that, I am eternally grateful.
As a creator, I thrive on the energy that you provide. Your comments, your likes, your shares, they all fuel me, keeping me inspired even during the most hectic times. This brings me to my exciting news!
Having found a balance between my work and my passion, I am now prepared to dive back into content creation with renewed energy. This not only means regular content but also more engaging, higher quality, and more personalized content for all of you. This journey has taught me the value of structuring my work, which I plan on implementing to make the production process smoother.
I am eager to embrace this new approach, refining my concept to not only maintain but also enhance the quality that you've come to expect from me.
And now, for a little fun! If this post receives at least 15 likes, I'll reveal a surprise about myself. I'm always excited to share more about my life and experiences with you all. So, let's make this happen, my dears!
Again, thank you for your patience and support. Here's to many more adventures together.

Cheers
SiN.

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017

View attachment 2760732

Dear Fans,
It feels like it's been an age since we last connected, and I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to take a moment to address my prolonged absence, as I know many of you have been wondering about it.
Let me explain, when the Corona restrictions were fully lifted, it felt like a long-awaited breath of fresh air. We all hoped for a return to a semblance of normality. But for me, it also brought about a sudden surge in my professional responsibilities. My job, which I've rarely talked about, required my full dedication once again.
Suddenly, I found myself thrown into a whirlwind of travel and work. Airports, meetings, late-night emails, early morning calls, it all merged into a continuous stream of tasks that left little time for anything else. The comfort of my home office, where I usually work on content for all of you, started to feel more like a distant memory than a reality.
I am fully aware that this resulted in a slowdown in my output and for that, I can't apologize enough. I regretted every moment that I couldn't spend creating the content you enjoy. But, as they say, one must adapt and overcome, and I have been continuously learning to better manage these challenges.
Each one of you, my fans, and especially my Patreons, are my pillars of strength. I can't stress enough how much your ongoing support and encouragement mean to me. You are not just followers or subscribers, you are a community, my extended family. It's because of you that I can chase my passions and for that, I am eternally grateful.
As a creator, I thrive on the energy that you provide. Your comments, your likes, your shares, they all fuel me, keeping me inspired even during the most hectic times. This brings me to my exciting news!
Having found a balance between my work and my passion, I am now prepared to dive back into content creation with renewed energy. This not only means regular content but also more engaging, higher quality, and more personalized content for all of you. This journey has taught me the value of structuring my work, which I plan on implementing to make the production process smoother.
I am eager to embrace this new approach, refining my concept to not only maintain but also enhance the quality that you've come to expect from me.
And now, for a little fun! If this post receives at least 15 likes, I'll reveal a surprise about myself. I'm always excited to share more about my life and experiences with you all. So, let's make this happen, my dears!
Again, thank you for your patience and support. Here's to many more adventures together.

Cheers
SiN.
fuck ya im so happy rn one of my favorite games aint abandoned

Reactions: MikeOG and Faroner

Enrageder

Jan 10, 2021

View attachment 2760732

Dear Fans,

Cheers
SiN.
better response than that one dude who posted abt his absence "haha give me all your money" when asked why he still had a patreon up while not releasing anything for like 6 months.

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
SinAppeal What to do now? This happens at the gas station, if I refuse to take her credit card
In Chapter7.rpy (Line 1551, the file located in game/scripts) I changed the SinEP variable to RachelRP which prevents the error from occurring. SinEP as a variable does not exist and is likely a mistake on the developer's part.

Some other things I've corrected:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Faroner

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Any updates ?
Taken from most recent post, which is free to see on patreon.

Dear Fans,

Cheers
SiN

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Taken from most recent post, which is free to see on patreon.

Dear Fans,

Cheers
SiN
If you break all of that down it's whole lot of words that ultimately tells you nothing other than them wanting to get back into the swing of things. Naturally who wouldn't want to hear that as a response right? The problem is, there isn't a time frame of any kind.

Given that we are now in the 3rd month since that was posted, nothing seems to have changed. The communication is still non existent and the gaps aren't helping anyone. A lot of "sorry" but still wiping tears with those Patreon checks when nothing has improved.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
If you break all of that down it's whole lot of words that ultimately tells you nothing other than them wanting to get back into the swing of things. Naturally who wouldn't want to hear that as a response right? The problem is, there isn't a time frame of any kind.

Given that we are now in the 3rd month since that was posted, nothing seems to have changed. The communication is still non existent and the gaps aren't helping anyone. A lot of "sorry" but still wiping tears with those Patreon checks when nothing has improved.
Yes well someone asked I saw I posted.

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes