Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Hello to everyone around here who play this game...can anyone please tell me why the mod/cheat is not working on this game anymore? i wonder cause on me is not working, secondly what is the folder name of this game where are saves saved in my documents/renpy and i can't find that folder ... i wanna deleted all saves i have cause i wanna start a new game...thanks
eeeh

highlight the save you want delete - press delete on your keyboard

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of of Wings of Silicon Ch12 with LaikDink walk through and cheats mod
(Formerly RIC0H's Mod)
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location

**Special Instructions:**

Unzip and install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/wings.of.silicone/game folder.
(game will quit now)
Copy the archive.rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.

Also, keep archive.rpa. I'll likely use it for future updates to minimise the apk size.

Advise keeping gl2 disabled unless you have a PowerVR gpu or experiance video problems.

Mega
Updated my unofficial Aandroid port to Ch 12

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Seriously? Not this i was ask, i was wanna know what name have Wings of Silicon game folder in renpy where are all other saves from other games there
Quote :
...i wanna deleted all saves i have cause i wanna start a new game...

was just pointing at it

Jul 18, 2018
Game/ Developer: Wings of Silicon/ SinAppeal - - - -
Modder: LaikDink
I highlight some recommended choices and add some choices that you can see in both scenes and also make the "cheat' mod ("cheat" button is next to"prefs" button) for this game. Hope the game developer SinAppeal accepts me to do that. If you found some things please inform me so I can fix them. Have a nice day, folks.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download: MEGA
P/s:Updated to Ch12
View attachment 1655190 View attachment 1655191 View attachment 1655198 View attachment 1655250
Hello Laik Dink. Firstly thank you for your work on this mod. On this update I keep getting the following error that stops me playing the game.

I placed the mod within the start folder, unzip, and it places the new files within the game folder, as I would usually expect.

I've tried deleting the scripts folder, but then all my saves return with traceback errors.

Can you please have a look and advise.

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Hello Laik Dink. Firstly thank you for your work on this mod. On this update I keep getting the following error that stops me playing the game.

I placed the mod within the start folder, unzip, and it places the new files within the game folder, as I would usually expect.

I've tried deleting the scripts folder, but then all my saves return with traceback errors.

Can you please have a look and advise.
I think you've installed the files twice. The file route for this mod is game/script/....Try to ensure that

Aryan.22

Jan 5, 2022
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/chapter7.rpy", line 1551, in script
    $ SinEP += 1
  File "game/scripts/chapter7.rpy", line 1551, in <module>
    $ SinEP += 1
NameError: name 'SinEP' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    $ SinEP += 1
  File "E:\WoS-Chapter12-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\WoS-Chapter12-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
    $ SinEP += 1

Windows-10-10.0.22000 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Wings of Silicon Chapter12
Sat Feb 25 22:27:03 2023

Aryan.22

Jan 5, 2022
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    $ SinEP += 1
    $ SinEP += 1

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    $ SinEP += 1
  File "E:\WoS-Chapter12-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\WoS-Chapter12-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
    $ SinEP += 1

Windows-10-10.0.22000 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Wings of Silicon Chapter12
Sat Feb 25 22:27:03 2023
SinAppeal What to do now? This happens at the gas station, if I refuse to take her credit card

swelldude

Feb 7, 2020
I am trying to choose my words carefully, as modders do a great service (and thank you) ...

How exactly does this qualify as a walkthrough? It's like watching a movie with a talkative companion... "ooh, this is an important decision" or "don't piss her off", etc. However there's nothing "walkthrough" about it. If it's an important decision, then what do each decisions do? If you will piss her off, then which answer pisses her off and which achieves a positive result?

A walkthrough, walks you through, not just makes useless statements of "this is an important decision, and screw you I am not telling you what that is".

I mean, thank you for the effort, but it is really not that useful if it's just a vague narrator. Color the buttons or mark them with scores, something. As it stands, it's a vague hints mod.

Game/ Developer: Wings of Silicon/ SinAppeal - - - -
Modder: LaikDink
I highlight some recommended choices and add some choices that you can see in both scenes and also make the "cheat' mod ("cheat" button is next to"prefs" button) for this game. Hope the game developer SinAppeal accepts me to do that. If you found some things please inform me so I can fix them. Have a nice day, folks.
Download: MEGA
P/s:Updated to Ch12
View attachment 1655190 View attachment 1655191 View attachment 1655198 View attachment 1655250

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
why there is harem tag if in the early chapter we must choose from rachel and Mia? i know mod cvan let y0u choose both but this wont works that good with the story....seems it only let you see both path, but harem tag should let you be withe very woman..not make u choose as soon as you know the first 2 women ,any tips?

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
why there is harem tag if in the early chapter we must choose from rachel and Mia? i know mod cvan let y0u choose both but this wont works that good with the story....seems it only let you see both path, but harem tag should let you be withe very woman..not make u choose as soon as you know the first 2 women ,any tips?
Harem here just means 3+ women want the MC not every single woman.

Reactions: Lexkar83

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Ugh... more lazy rendering... and the loss of quality during the conversation with Ethan and everyone after the Yacht. Not to mention the yacht scene was like 1/4th of what it was described it was gonna be. It was like they were on the boat, he got locked in the bathroom and then one hot tub scene with Mia (where he was bisected, really Dev?) then suddenly they were done and leaving. The trip back was skipped and then the weird apartment stuff happened.

And the whole time, I could just feel the quality of the renders dipping. Not that the renders were of low quality, but as if there someone else doing them now. Obviously so, where even the camera placements, the style, the hpunch screen shakes in renpy, everything seemed like there was some other hand behind it than normal. Even the animations were below the normal quality and the writing was more disjointed than usual.

What the hell happened in this chapter, and what has been with the sudden cutoff endings the last two?

Edit: Ok what the hell? I just looked through the images folder and there are entire sections of the update I never saw.
My save file went from Rachel opening the door to the bathroom and letting Tiara out to Mia in the Hot Tub, then Rachel calls so Mia and the MC finish the hot tub scene and then we're magically back on shore. It skipped the entire next section.

Edit 2: Never mind, figured it out, the Mod caused a skip in some content. New save fixed everything.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wildquill

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Trying to get a handle on each issue.

So the first one is just a message to let people know that at this point, they will go with Mia or Tiara based on routes. It's meant to show both messages so people know for next playthrough.

I think you mentioned that Tiara is down even though she won, but this happened when you won.

Then there was an issue about a missing pic. Any more details on that would be great.
seems you still didn't fixed anything...both volley scene and restaurant cene are fucked up...as many things seems weird if you had choosen harem route...can't u fix this up at all?? this isn't good..even renders and story is interesting , but these bugs are ruining pretty bad the mood

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i can't see the scene with rachel and penny in the bathroom...why? even if i said it's very ok...this is nonsense..this game really had bad bugs with the choices and following the story right..sometimes dialogue doesn't make any sense or seems they develop as you have done something that never happened (like when you dance with Mia at club..MC saying it's incredible that even what ahppened with Mia we never danced first....nothing happen at all!!! apart the swimming in the lake..so wtf?

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes