Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Wildquill First and foremost, do what You wish and know best.
However, tested this title a few times to a point.
With this MC, the way he is written.

No idea what life experience You have under Your belt but, make sure honest friends are around You can trust impeccably.
Cannot lie, this MC is a pussy.
Wish You the Best with all Your endevours.

Take Good Care (y)
Haha, this is always one of the biggest things brought up and everyone seems to forget that he was meant to start out as a shy inept character. As the game has progressed I like to think we've basically given people more options for the character to grow as they want.

if characters like this aren't for you, there are a bunch of other games that have more aggressive-centric characters.

And finally, the beauty of my experiences is knowing how to write different kinds of characters. At least I like to think so. All that said, thanks for the feedback :)

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Now that I've had time to reflect on it, I want to explain why the car scene with the mom and daughter got me upset.
It's the suspension of disbelief that is required for the scene.

Skipping past the Interracial Mom and and Daughter (there's reason that exists)
Skipping past the 20 year old looking little girl.(I've already covered that laziness)
It's the situation.

The girl walks out into traffic, the light is red. Asshole whips around the corner and starts speeding toward the intersection. Ok, so far we're good. Here's where the problem starts.

Girl has enough time to scream out for her mom.
Mom has enough time to hear this and run out into the middle of the lane to grab her, only to stand there and wait to get hit as well.
You have enough time to run and push them out of the way after the Mom is already out in the street.

Even if everything happened all at once, that's still about 45 seconds of time given how it's all spaced out.
That the mom doesn't just yank the kid back, that she gets all the way to the daughter and stops dead. That you have time to reach them but push them INTO TRAFFIC instead of pulling them back.

And say the driver does notice the situation and were to swerve to avoid them, you just pushed them back into his way.

"Well the mom was in shock and couldn't move after getting to her daughter."
Wrong, her first instinct would have been to pull her out of the way, push her out of the way, not run up to her and stand there. Shock is also not a defense because she would have been in shock and not even gotten to the daughter.

In general the scene is just...unimaginative.
Let's just pretend that it didn't take so long and was a split second situation
Let's pretend the mother would have just frozen in the intersection with her
The MC still needs to get hurt in the situation. But pushing them means he got in the way of the car and would have died in the process just as they would have.

The only way it makes any sense is for him to run up, grab their arms, pivot on his foot and throw them to the curb while getting sideswiped by the car.

I think you need someone on your team who can look at the situations you try to put people in and go "Well that doesn't really make any sense, here's how it would actually play out." Because you seem to keep coming up with great scene ideas, that you then half ass.

I can give you a list:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
Anyone who has the whole gallery unlocked??? Have quite a few missing scenes and rewards, despite going over every single possible choice in the game...

Reactions: txx23

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Game/ Developer: Wings of Silicon/ SinAppeal - - - -
Modder: LaikDink
I highlight some recommended choices and add some choices that you can see in both scenes and also make the "cheat' mod ("cheat" button is next to"prefs" button) for this game. Hope the game developer SinAppeal accepts me to do that. If you found some things please inform me so I can fix them. Have a nice day, folks.
Download: MEGA
P/s:Updated to Ch12
View attachment 1655190 View attachment 1655191 View attachment 1655198 View attachment 1655250
Updated to Ch12

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
Game/ Developer: Wings of Silicon/ SinAppeal - - - -
Modder: LaikDink
I highlight some recommended choices and add some choices that you can see in both scenes and also make the "cheat' mod ("cheat" button is next to"prefs" button) for this game. Hope the game developer SinAppeal accepts me to do that. If you found some things please inform me so I can fix them. Have a nice day, folks.
Download: MEGA
P/s:Updated to Ch12
View attachment 1655190 View attachment 1655191 View attachment 1655198 View attachment 1655250
thx for the mod update LaikDink~ :LOL:

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Haha, this is always one of the biggest things brought up and everyone seems to forget that he was meant to start out as a shy inept character. As the game has progressed I like to think we've basically given people more options for the character to grow as they want.

if characters like this aren't for you, there are a bunch of other games that have more aggressive-centric characters.

And finally, the beauty of my experiences is knowing how to write different kinds of characters. At least I like to think so. All that said, thanks for the feedback :)
Not new to this but, thanks anyways.
Take the advice or leave it, Your Choice as any.
Well being is most important above anything.

We all learn at our own pace.

Thank You for Your time and have a Pleasant day. (y)

Reactions: Wildquill

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021

doing good with this ;)

was a year absent and have to play again , but i think its as good as it was :D
i hope our cute innocent girl has been not to much corrupted meanwhile by that .. cougar.. rachel
got strange vibes, last time i played, about rachel and carmine - they are up to no good eeh :ROFLMAO:
(i mean the thing at the shop with tiara ... )

btw hi SinAppeal

Reactions: Wildquill

Griinch

Stealing your Christmas for no reason
Uploader
Jul 20, 2021
Strange that the game do not offer some ntr scenes. Especially when the black dude came I thought he could easly fuck the mom or her daughter.
I definitely don't see that happening at all. I don't see why people want NTR in almost every game. All games just don't need it at all

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Now that I've had time to reflect on it, I want to explain why the car scene with the mom and daughter got me upset.
It's the suspension of disbelief that is required for the scene.

Skipping past the Interracial Mom and and Daughter (there's reason that exists)
Skipping past the 20 year old looking little girl.(I've already covered that laziness)
It's the situation.

The girl walks out into traffic, the light is red. Asshole whips around the corner and starts speeding toward the intersection. Ok, so far we're good. Here's where the problem starts.

Girl has enough time to scream out for her mom.
Mom has enough time to hear this and run out into the middle of the lane to grab her, only to stand there and wait to get hit as well.
You have enough time to run and push them out of the way after the Mom is already out in the street.

Even if everything happened all at once, that's still about 45 seconds of time given how it's all spaced out.
That the mom doesn't just yank the kid back, that she gets all the way to the daughter and stops dead. That you have time to reach them but push them INTO TRAFFIC instead of pulling them back.

And say the driver does notice the situation and were to swerve to avoid them, you just pushed them back into his way.

"Well the mom was in shock and couldn't move after getting to her daughter."
Wrong, her first instinct would have been to pull her out of the way, push her out of the way, not run up to her and stand there. Shock is also not a defense because she would have been in shock and not even gotten to the daughter.

In general the scene is just...unimaginative.
Let's just pretend that it didn't take so long and was a split second situation
Let's pretend the mother would have just frozen in the intersection with her
The MC still needs to get hurt in the situation. But pushing them means he got in the way of the car and would have died in the process just as they would have.

The only way it makes any sense is for him to run up, grab their arms, pivot on his foot and throw them to the curb while getting sideswiped by the car.

I think you need someone on your team who can look at the situations you try to put people in and go "Well that doesn't really make any sense, here's how it would actually play out." Because you seem to keep coming up with great scene ideas, that you then half ass.

I can give you a list:
78B09FC6-54C2-49AC-919B-8CD5712B7A6B.gif

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
doing good with this ;)

was a year absent and have to play again , but i think its as good as it was :D
i hope our cute innocent girl has been not to much corrupted meanwhile by that .. cougar.. rachel
got strange vibes, last time i played, about rachel and carmine - they are up to no good eeh :ROFLMAO:
(i mean the thing at the shop with tiara ... )

btw hi SinAppeal
Thank you kindly.

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
was the scene w/ Penny and Rachel supposed to just end like that? That was a huge disappointment for me, thought we would finally get some action then it just skips to the next episode.

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
Hello to everyone around here who play this game...can anyone please tell me why the mod/cheat is not working on this game anymore? i wonder cause on me is not working, secondly what is the folder name of this game where are saves saved in my documents/renpy and i can't find that folder ... i wanna deleted all saves i have cause i wanna start a new game...thanks

Last edited:

BubbaRiley47

Apr 16, 2021
Hello to everyone around here who play this game...can anyone please tell me why the mod/cheat is not working on this game anymore? i wonder cause on me is not working, secondly what is the folder name of this game where are saves saved in my documents/renpy and i can't find that folder ... i wanna deleted all saves i have cause i wanna start a new game...thanks

The Chapter 12 mod does not seem to be doing anything for me either in Chapter 12. I had started a new game and everything was telling me mod choices until I starter Chapter 12

The save directory should be GUI-1617088607

Whenever I want to find one of them, just go in the game and make a save then go into your renpy directory and sort by date modified, assuming you are on PC that is

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes