save8lot

Apr 7, 2021

A Health Update and the Future of "Wings of Silicon"

Dear Patreon fans,

It has been a while since I last reached out to you all. Unfortunately, the reason for my absence has been far from pleasant, and today I want to update you on my health and the progress of the "Wings of Silicon" project.

A few weeks ago, I was struck by a persistent bronchitis that completely threw me off track. As if that wasn't enough, I also developed a severe tonsillitis, which further worsened my health situation. Both illnesses forced me to take multiple antibiotics to combat the inflammations and infections. The combination of these medications and my illnesses resulted in me being unable to fully focus on my work for over six weeks.

I know that many of you have been waiting for news about the "Wings of Silicon" project and may have even been concerned about its status. Today, I want to assure you that I am now on the road to recovery and full of renewed energy. In fact, I am once again working diligently and focused on "Wings of Silicon" to advance the project and excite you with new content soon.

Now that I understand the importance of taking care of my health and not overexerting myself, I have made some small changes, particularly in my workflow. These adjustments aim to help me continue working on "Wings of Silicon" without putting my health at risk again. However, I want to assure you that "Wings of Silicon" is by no means being put on hold or forgotten. Your support means a lot to me, and I am determined to make this project a success.

To back up my words with action, I want to present you with a little surprise today. I have been working intensively on new images for "Wings of Silicon" in recent days, which you can exclusively view here on Patreon. I hope you enjoy these images and that they increase your curiosity and anticipation for the project.

It was important to me to give you an update on my health and the situation of "Wings of Silicon" because I appreciate your support and understanding. I want to thank all of you once again for your patience and loyalty. Without you, this project would not be possible, and I am infinitely grateful for each and every one of you.

In the coming weeks and months, I will continue to work hard on "Wings of Silicon" and strive to provide you with regular updates and insights. I am looking forward to embarking on this exciting journey together with you and am curious to see what the future holds.

Now, to let my actions speak for themselves, I am currently working on a little surprise for you. I hope you enjoy the images.

I want to use this opportunity to remind you of the importance of taking care of your own health. As my experiences have shown, one can quickly be caught off guard by illnesses that force us to take a break and temporarily slow down our lives. Please do not forget to listen to your body and give yourself the necessary time to recover when you are sick.

In conclusion, I want to thank you once again for your patience and support. I know that the past few weeks have not always been easy, but I am confident that together we will experience many more great moments. I look forward to sharing the upcoming stages of "Wings of Silicon" with you and am excited to see how the project evolves.

Your opinions and comments are very important to me, so please do not hesitate to share your thoughts on the new images or the project in general. I will do my best to respond to your messages and take your feedback into account as I continue working on "Wings of Silicon."

Let's embark on the future of "Wings of Silicon" together and navigate the highs and lows of this adventure. I am confident that, together, we will create many wonderful experiences and unforgettable memories.

Thank you for your ongoing support and understanding. You are the reason I do what I love, and I will continue to give my best to live up to your trust.

Warm regards,

SiN

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
so im at the club part and Tiara was telling Mia that i lied to her at her house i never been to her house i turn her and her mom down so why is she being a bitch

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
so im at the club part and Tiara was telling Mia that i lied to her at her house i never been to her house i turn her and her mom down so why is she being a bitch
You spurned her by turning her down and you wonder why she has an attitude?

Friend, you either have balls of steel or just aren't very bright... IDK which and do not wish to speculate for risk of insult.

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor Hell a fury like a woman scorned" from 'The Mourning Bride' by William Congreve, 1697. (Yeah, the wisdom I share is REALLY fucking old. Still as true as ever.)

Adventure ever on, Phat:oops:

• Haha
Reactions: Lexkar83

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
I hope this does not get abandoned. The 2 milfs are the best :devilish: And I want to see more of these two t

Reactions: kwazi

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
Maybe any sign that the game isn't abandoned and the dev works on it (or at least some explanation why he can't actually) would make more sense.

Reactions: kwazi
3.20 star(s) 45 Votes