shionels

Dec 12, 2017
Lets see, left on my ToDo:

* Manually edit the menu text to be cleaner.
* Fix any clipped text thats not readable.
* Edit all the skills and items.
* Translate any untranslated images left.
clipped text in diary entries definitely will be one hell of a job to clean, i might attempt to do proper translation for those along with one or two side-characters route. though I found that scrolling through the script manually is kinda a hassle, so no promise

Reactions: dazedanon

miriand

May 8, 2020
How to use arrow bro i can't move to another location View attachment 2773908 View attachment 2773908
Press "Back" button on your Phone. There gonna be menu like this, where u should press "refined touch" button. And when you didnt need press on arrow/doors, just switch mode back.

Btw here is some lifehacks to play on android:

• Long touch is more convenient to select characters in the menu
  • If you need to invite character to menko duel by clicking on the character so that it glows, and then click on it again, but with two fingers - it may not work the first time, but keep trying.
  • If you wanna replace characters on H scene or use Pose on hotbar -1 touch to characters on 1 mode to choose the pose, and when you touch/choose characters - turn off "refined touch". There are many nuances like this)

Experiment with touch mode, I assure you - you can fully and without problems play Amaenbo on your phone :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Cloud07
4.50 star(s) 56 Votes