mr.kontrabida

Apr 9, 2022
Press "Back" button on your Phone. There gonna be menu like this, where u should press "refined touch" button. And when you didnt need press on arrow/doors, just switch mode back.

Btw here is some lifehacks to play on android:

• Long touch is more convenient to select characters in the menu
  • If you need to invite character to menko duel by clicking on the character so that it glows, and then click on it again, but with two fingers - it may not work the first time, but keep trying.
  • If you wanna replace characters on H scene or use Pose on hotbar -1 touch to characters on 1 mode to choose the pose, and when you touch/choose characters - turn off "refined touch". There are many nuances like this)

Experiment with touch mode, I assure you - you can fully and without problems play Amaenbo on your phone :)
Hi men how to change position during h scene this what happen when im trying to change position after i click the position that i want it only drag the icon Screenshot_20230717-235811_MaldiVes.jpg Screenshot_20230717-235811_MaldiVes.jpg

Reactions: Kazushimiro

bastiant

Dec 6, 2019
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but does anyone know how to unlock the "calling" function/skill in the main game? (circled below, not in the recollection room)
I've tried everything I could but probably missed something really obvious or basic

View attachment 2778225
that's only for Recollection mode i guess, cause I pressed the red button that unlocks everything on main game and even still I don't have it.

himesama123

Oct 18, 2018
I can look into it. Do you have a save by any chance. Also in what way is it broken? Just straight up doesn't work at all?
On the unpatched game Boku starts searching and a menu shows up which lets you continue doing so or stop
On the patch this doesn't happen unless you actually find something, so it seems like it does work but it's a bit iffy and not as intended
This is on ver 1.02a, latest github patch
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: dazedanon

Swagmaster212

Mar 30, 2023
Ik using joiplay to play the game but I can't click to different rooms can any one help me on that or recommended a different app to play these types of games

NoodleX2

Sep 24, 2017
Ok I have a question. How exactly do you make a room "dirty"? I have blasted a load in every single place available in this corridor, it is dripping with cum, and yet this still is too clean???? It will not get any more dirty then this, no matter how often I do it here! 1689615527865.png

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Game has been updated to 1.0.3

Changes:
・Addition and correction of some dots
・Fixed a bug in the bath event
・Fixed a bug in Doitter
・Fixed issues related to begging
・Fixed a bug in STATUS display
・Fixed issues with achievements
・Adjustment of the difficulty level in the stall minigame

Either Redownload the game from the OP or apply the original and then the Github patch to update.

bastiant

Dec 6, 2019
So is Service the only stat that only has 1 possible scene or I'm missing something?

Lewd has both the love hotel invitation and sex invitation (mating press scene).
Perversion has the sex invitation (which is the same as selecting Hentai from dialogue) and girls masturbating on their beds like in the first game.
Service seems that only gets blowjob invitation.

petitefinder101

May 23, 2019
Game has been updated to 1.0.3

Changes:
・Addition and correction of some dots
・Fixed a bug in the bath event
・Fixed a bug in Doitter
・Fixed issues related to begging
・Fixed a bug in STATUS display
・Fixed issues with achievements
・Adjustment of the difficulty level in the stall minigame

Either Redownload the game from the OP or apply the original and then the Github patch to update.
which of the download is updated?

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
So is Service the only stat that only has 1 possible scene or I'm missing something?

Lewd has both the love hotel invitation and sex invitation (mating press scene).
Perversion has the sex invitation (which is the same as selecting Hentai from dialogue) and girls masturbating on their beds like in the first game.
Service seems that only gets blowjob invitation.
if u go sleep with a girl with service status then they will wake you up and 69 you

Reactions: bastiant

ycbalabala

May 29, 2022
Ok I have a question. How exactly do you make a room "dirty"? I have blasted a load in every single place available in this corridor, it is dripping with cum, and yet this still is too clean???? It will not get any more dirty then this, no matter how often I do it here! View attachment 2778452
Thresholds are: Cumming 3 times, cumming 6 times (total), and cumming 8/9 times (total) in a single session.
There is a visual difference between 3 and 6, but there is no visual difference between 6 and 8/9. However, after cumming 8/9 times, an achievement update (eg. "??? updated (1/10)") will show up with the rest of the top-left notifications.

Reactions: NoodleX2

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
On the unpatched game Boku starts searching and a menu shows up which lets you continue doing so or stop
On the patch this doesn't happen unless you actually find something, so it seems like it does work but it's a bit iffy and not as intended
This is on ver 1.02a, latest github patch
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fixed.

Reactions: himesama123

Wladi142

May 21, 2018
what is in room 202? the one next to kagami? ive done all i can think of and that one did not come up anywhere

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes