Maurice123

Jul 3, 2018
ok i must be doing something wrong because i went thru the game 2 times (once with freeze time, deleted all the save files and then played normally) and i still dont have bathroom assault? both times i only maxed out miyuki and bathed with her daily, also have all the other sex skills unlocked. am i missing something?
I don't know how I did to not get any bugs. The guide says only that. I remember I did not pay attention and I got it. The only thing cames to mind is that thing to Pee several times by yourself but I think that gives you another perv skill. Sorry if it doen't help, but I only know that "Picking" and "Toilet Assault" are the only that need to be unlocked.

I saw Yui with sexy red lingerie when Dojinotome shared the update for the ex scenarios in his blog, how do I get that
Once you got 100% with everyone and got every Pantsu (Uncle's and Menko's too) you go to the store and you can buy them from the gacha, there are 2 pantsu extra for every heroine.

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Any chance of a "Perfect Start" save like you did with Summer Memories Plus ?
My guide is almost finished, just missing a few skill infos and the EX events. About the save: I'm planning to do at least 2 saves this time. An easy start with lots of money and items but no skills unlocked and another perfect start with items, money and all skills unlocked from the start.

Reactions: zeedoe

key4456

May 15, 2021
Did you downloaded this version or Steam/GOG?
When there is an image error I try unziping the gaem again. Make a copy of your saves just in case.
I have downloaded the version that is here and added the file that is in the patches section: fixes and improvements
Now I'll try to do what you said

I deleted the version I had and downloaded the one where it says Old MTL Translation and it worked

Last edited:

Ruben2003

Jan 10, 2019
Guys I want to play the updated version of this game on my android but for some reason when I'm decompressing the file it stops at 68% if you could help me or even give me a link to some site that already ported this game version into a apk I would be very grateful.

Quetzalcoatl

Aug 2, 2017
okay I just can't figure it out and I am almost through the game and can't find anything in the thread
where and how do I unlock the sitting position and whatever the 5th perversion position is?

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
dazedanon or any moderator, please add this to the OP.

Here is my in-depth guide for Winter Memories. Like my Summer Memories guide, this is NOT a step-by-step walkthrough.

Basics
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A few Secrets

Achievements

Skills

Affection Events
The game now at least gives you hints on what to do to progress. I will still write it down for you to be absolutely clear on what is needed. Especially because there are some errors about the day time period where some things need to happen.

Main Girls

Yui

Rio

Miyuki

Side Girls

Akari

Kagami

Mizuki

Suzuka

Shizuku

Kanae

Hikari

4P & EX Stories
Threesome & Foursome

Yui & Mizuki

Rio & Shizuku

Miyuki & Kanae

Akari & Hikari

Kagami & Suzuka

And again last but not least...
I attached my guide in form of txt files for you to download, in case you don't want to check it here everytime.

And about the saves:
There are 2 this time, the easy start and the perfect start. All saves are skipping the opening and the starting tutorials, so I highly suggest to play the game normally first.

Easy start is if you still want to play the game and just eliminate some grind. December 25th save with lots of money and helpful items, nothing else.

Perfect start is like the one for Summer Memories. December 25th save with lots of money, lots of items, all skills bought and all achievements unlocked. And of course the girls are all at zero and/or must be met first, otherwise it wouldn't be a start.

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2022
Im playing the game slow with no cheats, as there's really no point in rushing it.Esp since we wont get any games from the dev for a long while, so better to just take the moments slow and steady

Anyway, I just got Yui's 100 affection event, and there's a conversation that we may get spring memories. Though it may be there simply to entertain the idea of a possible 3rd game of the series.

So far, no bug encounters on my end , from 1.01 patch until 1.06
There are a lot of moments in the game, where a spring break is mentioned. I can't imagine he'll give up on the series completely. He probably just needs a break or wants to express himself creatively in other ways so that he can come back with new motivation and new ideas. Because to be honest, this game didn't have much new to offer and felt more like a big expansion of its predecessor. Still 10/10 tho.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
There are a lot of moments in the game, where a spring break is mentioned. I can't imagine he'll give up on the series completely. He probably just needs a break or wants to express himself creatively in other ways so that he can come back with new motivation and new ideas. Because to be honest, this game didn't have much new to offer and felt more like a big expansion of its predecessor. Still 10/10 tho.
Yeah, as I was getting everyone's events , I saw a lot of spring/spring break being mentioned a lot. And yes, as I mentioned before , dev is gonna do pg indie games for those reasons you mentioned. I just didnt know at that time that there are hints of a possible Spring Memories, as I havent played the game yet.

But personally, I wouldnt mind getting a different eroge game when he gets back.

Jun 1, 2022
Yeah, as I was getting everyone's events , I saw a lot of spring/spring break being mentioned a lot. And yes, as I mentioned before , dev is gonna do pg indie games for those reasons you mentioned. I just didnt know at that time that there are hints of a possible Spring Memories, as I havent played the game yet.

But personally, I wouldnt mind getting a different eroge game when he gets back.
Yeah just wanted to point that out. It felt pretty intentional that spring break was mentioned so often. Likewise, it wouldn't bother me if the developer comes back with a different kind of nsfw game. As long as the creator's style and quality are maintained, I'm happy.

4.50 star(s) 53 Votes