Kiopmaster

Feb 28, 2020
Can anyone help me with the watch me skill. I unlocked it but a few days later I checked my skills menu and now its gone. But I can still use it on the main three heroins. Do I have to unlock it again?

garm0

Mar 4, 2023
for the rings mini game, if you have trouble to complete it at 100k use the 2 closest rows, forget the top/far one (the rings take too long to fly there):
middle left, middle, middle right, bottom right, bottom middle and bottom left and repeat that til the end.

idiot420

Feb 21, 2020
If someone can indulge me on this because the guide did not prove useful in answering this. So, you have 18 days to do everything? That doesn't seem like a lot of time considering the sheer amount of content in the game no? Is it like the first game where you do as much as you can in one play-through then start new game+ (if that's even a thing) to try and get everything else while keeping progress or is there something else I'm missing? The guide mentioned something about a rewind ability or something but it isn't well explained. Thanks.

Oct 24, 2019
You have 18 days yes, but you can get a lot done in a single day. There is also NG+ where you can once again carry over all of your progress. The rewind ability will be available after the New Years festival. You need to donate a certain amount of money to the shrine in order to get it. But in all honesty, don´t fret to much about missing things in your first playthrough.

Reactions: idiot420

idiot420

Feb 21, 2020
You have 18 days yes, but you can get a lot done in a single day. There is also NG+ where you can once again carry over all of your progress. The rewind ability will be available after the New Years festival. You need to donate a certain amount of money to the shrine in order to get it. But in all honesty, don´t fret to much about missing things in your first playthrough.
Thank you for the response! As long as there's NG+ as well yea I won't have to worry too much then. Is there a play-through guide as far as you're aware?

4.50 star(s) 52 Votes