iKohaku

Apr 23, 2018
is it possible to remove the blocking of having sex in front of the guy like the coward mod ? i have been trying but i have not been able to remove it

xstar1243

Sep 18, 2021
Weird question but I'm nearing the endgame but I don't have the watching masturbation with panties skill. Am I missing something? I have both masturbation and multiple panties. Is my game bugged?

Jan 10, 2021
Weird question but I'm nearing the endgame but I don't have the watching masturbation with panties skill. Am I missing something? I have both masturbation and multiple panties. Is my game bugged?
Hmm, the only thing I can think of is the bath scenes, when a girl is bathing interact with a basket nearby to see it.

xstar1243

Sep 18, 2021
Hmm, the only thing I can think of is the bath scenes, when a girl is bathing interact with a basket nearby to see it.
yeah no I'm just stupid I thought the skill showed up in the skill screen as in the sex skill tree there is only one more skill slot missing and I thought it was there I just never checked the coax screen

cainmik07

May 1, 2022
Hey, im "someone" (lol). Yes, you add the game using "www\index.html" instead of the exe.

If you want to enable basic touch support you need to patch the game with Long press the game icon on Joiplay and click patch.
What file was this again?

xstar1243

Sep 18, 2021
View attachment 3561794 how to unlock these skills?
for the first one pee 15 times(go to the bathroom and click on the toilet+any of the girls using the toilet assault skill on them will cause the number to go up as well). for the 2nd one you just raid the closets(or beat them in menko+fully beat the Akari route)to get their panties and the skill should unlock. side note for the second skill it may not show up in the lewd skills screen but it might show up in the coax menu itself so don't go asking about it without checking first unlike a certain somebody (that somebody is me)

Last edited:
Reactions: Pea90

macrame

May 16, 2019
???
The Steam release has everything the DL Site release has, what do you think you are missing?
1713788826905.png
I noticed that some scenes in recolection-room are not available at the moment. In addition, the game version is 1.07, and "Update information" on the DLsite indicates 2.10.

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
I noticed that some scenes in recolection-room are not available at the moment. In addition, the game version is 1.07, and "Update information" on the DLsite indicates 2.10.
Ok. So,

Last DLSite patch is 2.21 and last Kagura one is 1.07. Yes, they are different, but the content is the same.

Kagura's release is bugged and shows you a pre-2.0 text that shouldn't be there. You need to unlock the EX scenes normally to be able to see them in the Recollection Room.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: macrame
4.50 star(s) 52 Votes