ISUKAxABA

Jan 30, 2021
Huh? What? You think the devs of winter memories gonna translate them? He doesn't even understand English and KAGURA doesn't do android port. Your best bet comes up from someone here, but even then there's no one yet who download the android.

Unless someone already downloaded and share it here then we can works something outs
Did i mentioned about devs of the game? What i mean is the other devs AROUND THE WORLD who willingly to port the game into android.

NoWeOu

Dec 4, 2019
so any giga chad can give me a full 100 save data of this with everything in ı would be really happy
I don't have a 'full save.' I was playing the Kagura version for a bit to create a new perfect start file, but I got lazy and never finished it. I had an old JP save file, which I transferred to the Kagura version. It isn't 100% complete, but you can go to the recollection room and click the red button to unlock everything but the sidestories. Also, if anyone wants to start where I left off with a somewhat decent start—think 500K money, most skills unlocked, and the mini-game achievement unlocked that auto-completes the mini-games also buko has like 1K + in both Lust & Stam. —just start playing the save file in slot 16; it's on day 1.

macrame

May 16, 2019
Hi, I just watched the recollection and realized that 20% of the content is not available in the steam version. Versions 2.10 are already available on the DLsite. Why am I writing this? Does anyone have a version from the DLsite? As always, I won't give you anything *wink*.

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
Hi, I just watched the recollection and realized that 20% of the content is not available in the steam version. Versions 2.10 are already available on the DLsite. Why am I writing this? Does anyone have a version from the DLsite? As always, I won't give you anything *wink*.
???
The Steam release has everything the DL Site release has, what do you think you are missing?

markitos

Feb 13, 2018
Hello anyone having trouble getting a picture of kanae husband it always show the mob guy for some reason I need help on finishing this please

Edit:As it's turn out if you are trying to take a photo of a mob character it always goes to the uncle photo need help please
Might be a bit late, but I "fixed" it by giving myself the item "photo of cheating" iirc that's the name, and the item "cheater" which i guessed it might've been related (or not), and then took a picture on the middle of the street of the love hotel, and the event triggered.

If you ask how did i gave those items to myself, I used the cheating function on joiplay and went to the items category and searched till I found them, on saveedit/pc, I don't their id so.... Yeah, glad to have been of help lol

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018

Yurinohana

Jul 25, 2020
Is it REALLY impossible for "Spring Memories" or the sequel to happen?
I believe DoujinOtome has said that he doesn't know how he could make another sequel that wouldn't seem repetitive. He has probably explored as much of that setting as he could.

bigmodiesel

Sep 6, 2023
I believe DoujinOtome has said that he doesn't know how he could make another sequel that wouldn't seem repetitive. He has probably explored as much of that setting as he could.
The one thing that I was hoping for with a potential "Spring Memories" would be for Boku to be able to unlock scenes down the storyline where there's full on interaction between Miyuki, Rio, and Yui.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For me, it's just not reached peak until mom and/or daughter/sister leans in "unexpectedly" to administer or receive oral pleasure from one of the other ladies particpating while MC pounds away.

It's amazing to me what was accomplished in RPGM with these two games when so many other products using the same engine seem so much more rudimentary. It could be though that the hiatus will allow the creative juices to replenish. He obviously knows that the games were pretty successful. For a niche product, the numbers just on Steam I thought were pretty impressive.

Maybe it's just that DO doesn't know how at this point and time to make a sequel that's not repetitive.

Reactions: Asuka and Jason2
4.50 star(s) 52 Votes