Kiopmaster

Feb 28, 2020
Can anyone help me with the watch me skill. I unlocked it but a few days later I checked my skills menu and now its gone. But I can still use it on the main three heroins. Do I have to unlock it again?

garm0

Mar 4, 2023
for the rings mini game, if you have trouble to complete it at 100k use the 2 closest rows, forget the top/far one (the rings take too long to fly there):
middle left, middle, middle right, bottom right, bottom middle and bottom left and repeat that til the end.

idiot420

Feb 21, 2020
If someone can indulge me on this because the guide did not prove useful in answering this. So, you have 18 days to do everything? That doesn't seem like a lot of time considering the sheer amount of content in the game no? Is it like the first game where you do as much as you can in one play-through then start new game+ (if that's even a thing) to try and get everything else while keeping progress or is there something else I'm missing? The guide mentioned something about a rewind ability or something but it isn't well explained. Thanks.

Oct 24, 2019
You have 18 days yes, but you can get a lot done in a single day. There is also NG+ where you can once again carry over all of your progress. The rewind ability will be available after the New Years festival. You need to donate a certain amount of money to the shrine in order to get it. But in all honesty, don´t fret to much about missing things in your first playthrough.

Reactions: idiot420

idiot420

Feb 21, 2020
You have 18 days yes, but you can get a lot done in a single day. There is also NG+ where you can once again carry over all of your progress. The rewind ability will be available after the New Years festival. You need to donate a certain amount of money to the shrine in order to get it. But in all honesty, don´t fret to much about missing things in your first playthrough.
Thank you for the response! As long as there's NG+ as well yea I won't have to worry too much then. Is there a play-through guide as far as you're aware?

Lalo22

Mar 2, 2022
Guys you know any news about the winter memores mod if is already released or the date when it come out?

jmerrick1001

Sep 14, 2022
Hey, im "someone" (lol). Yes, you add the game using "www\index.html" instead of the exe.

If you want to enable basic touch support you need to patch the game with Long press the game icon on Joiplay and click patch.
The file you linked is no longer available. Can you upload it again?

May 21, 2020
So, there is the v1.07, and a v2.14.
What is the difference between them, and which one should I be using?
v1.07 is the official English release from Kagura Games, v2.14 is the original Japanese version from DojinOtome with machine translation applied. As far as I'm aware there is no difference between them in terms of content and you'll probably want to download the v1.07 version due to it being an official English translation

Zeraph276

Apr 16, 2023
If you want the game to always start in fullscreen and without linear filtering:
This works for Summer Memories as well as Winter Memories!
Go to:

{install dir}\www\js\main.js

and add this:

Code:
FSInitStart = SceneManager.initialize;
SceneManager.initialize = function(){
FSInitStart.call(this);
Graphics._requestFullScreen();
};
View attachment 3237326

Then in:

{install dir}\www\index.html

somewhere in <head>, add:

Code:
<style type="text/css"> CANVAS{image-rendering: pixelated;}</style>
View attachment 3237324
how do i get to that area where i can change stuff, it doesnt open and says its undefined

Reactions: HaluPrime
4.50 star(s) 52 Votes