Dronnn

Jul 13, 2023
The one thing that I was hoping for with a potential "Spring Memories" would be for Boku to be able to unlock scenes down the storyline where there's full on interaction between Miyuki, Rio, and Yui.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For me, it's just not reached peak until mom and/or daughter/sister leans in "unexpectedly" to administer or receive oral pleasure from one of the other ladies particpating while MC pounds away.

It's amazing to me what was accomplished in RPGM with these two games when so many other products using the same engine seem so much more rudimentary. It could be though that the hiatus will allow the creative juices to replenish. He obviously knows that the games were pretty successful. For a niche product, the numbers just on Steam I thought were pretty impressive.

Maybe it's just that DO doesn't know how at this point and time to make a sequel that's not repetitive.
dios te escucha man ojala salga con eso

Yurinohana

Jul 25, 2020
The one thing that I was hoping for with a potential "Spring Memories" would be for Boku to be able to unlock scenes down the storyline where there's full on interaction between Miyuki, Rio, and Yui.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For me, it's just not reached peak until mom and/or daughter/sister leans in "unexpectedly" to administer or receive oral pleasure from one of the other ladies particpating while MC pounds away.

It's amazing to me what was accomplished in RPGM with these two games when so many other products using the same engine seem so much more rudimentary. It could be though that the hiatus will allow the creative juices to replenish. He obviously knows that the games were pretty successful. For a niche product, the numbers just on Steam I thought were pretty impressive.

Maybe it's just that DO doesn't know how at this point and time to make a sequel that's not repetitive.
At any rate, he designed the ending of Winter Memories with the intent of putting the story to a close. In his blog, he has made it clear that keeping the plot threads consistent and the setting, characters and sex scenes fresh was a big concern of his.
He theorized about possibly working on a shorter title centered on a time-skip or a prequel in the future after taking a—roughly translated, loooooong—break from the series, but that was before the hiatus, so it is anyone's guess what will happen in the future.

Freudian Slong

May 21, 2022
So i found a glitch to have sex in front of the uncle. Still messing around but i think i got some consistency.

If you use sleeping pills on the uncle while the room is already dirty, his model wont disappear immediately. However, it still counts as him being gone, allowing you to do anything with the girls who are there. Mind you leaving the room or cleaning will reset it, so you have some limits.
Just throwing that out there for anyone interested.

Reactions: otomegokoro

Asuka

Aug 29, 2017
Do you know if there will be a Plus version of this game as well?

I don't know whether to wait or play it in the current state.

Coochiecoo

May 10, 2022
I used the red button in recolection mode but there were one not open scene on every girls. Is that just a bug or is there actually a scene there ?

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
tbh not really a fan of how this one starts with everyone being okay with fucking, where is the buildup? Should have been about the protagonists real mother and retconned sisters tbh.

otomegokoro

Apr 27, 2022
So i found a glitch to have sex in front of the uncle. Still messing around but i think i got some consistency.

If you use sleeping pills on the uncle while the room is already dirty, his model wont disappear immediately. However, it still counts as him being gone, allowing you to do anything with the girls who are there. Mind you leaving the room or cleaning will reset it, so you have some limits.
Just throwing that out there for anyone interested.
can confirm this works, well done on finding it. it can be difficult to setup however, it requires you to have sex everywhere in the house, to have the achievement that doesn't let the uncle notice the room is dirty and finally uncle + one of the heroines in the room- you can't ask for a foursome since it resets the room so it is very RNG reliant unless someone found a way to determine where the characters end up.

4.50 star(s) 52 Votes