yuukit

Jul 28, 2017
Any know how to add more days if i got 1 day left i'm too lazy play again just wanna finish all girls?

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Any know how to add more days if i got 1 day left i'm too lazy play again just wanna finish all girls?
Just get to the end game and choose an ending, after that, the game will restart with all your progress being carried over (meaning you won't need to repeat everything all over)

Reactions: yuukit

hochlander

Oct 16, 2017
Does anyone remember how long it took for Summer Memories to get the Plus version? I'm curious to know how long we should expect to wait.

Aug 21, 2018
Does anyone remember how long it took for Summer Memories to get the Plus version? I'm curious to know how long we should expect to wait.
I don't think we'll wait much long. I did translate the latest Ci-en using Deepl of Ikeda in which he said that we should expect Winter Memories EX which is the + to Summer Memories to be in late September/October so around a month from now.

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
Indefinitely, since dev said he doesn't want to do DLC. We still have a "big" update for the end of this month or start of the next one though.

Reactions: hochlander

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Like 9 months or so, but the dev was pretty clear back then that he wanted to create a big DLC. For this one he doesn't want to do paid DLC, just something "big" with new scenes and things like that.

If anything I remember he said something along the lines of "I've been working on Summer/Winter Memories for so many years now, I wanna finish this and do other stuff".

He gave his fans a beta of a medieval game he was working waaaaay back (before summer memories +) in this year's comiket. I think that's gonna be the next thing after he's done with winter memories.

bobbyjoebilly23

May 14, 2017
Started with the save on the front page and 4 hours later... progress?
It's... mostly complete. Missing 2 achievements, most of the camera pictures, and save 15 needs a quick 'skip to the end' and save again to add Kanae (and maybe the last 2 pervert skills) to recollection mode. Not sure if there's another skill below the 5th pervert skill that I haven't unlocked, but all the positions and toilet/bath/etc should be there. Enjoy! Or don't! View attachment www.7z

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
just wanted to ask, is using an old save file ok with this? or better yet, can i just have the patch without affecting others? thanks in advance!

4.50 star(s) 53 Votes