Sep 23, 2021
its after christmas
90% sure it's just her solo ending , I can check again some other time when I boot game up. If you have seen the scene but it not in there, that because you didn't select save/override save.

Edit: location wise should be the scene from spoilers above, but I'm still on ver 1.04(was thinking of waiting til it's more complete to update) & it's not showing up.

Last edited:

Dropbare

Aug 6, 2017
Part of 1.09 patch notes include,
"・引き継ぎ時ヒロインデータリセット機能の追加" which roughly translates into,
" - Addition of heroine data reset function when transferring"
I hope that means you can start NG+ with everything unlocked but with the option to reset all heroine progress again. I'd love to replay the game with such where you redo every (or any pick) of a heroine's story but you have all of your items/secrets/achievements etc still intact!

Sep 23, 2021
What does it mean when you get perversion/serive/lewd level 1 2 or 3?
As of v1.0.4(the one I'm on, front page at v1.0.8), lvl 2 of any of them may have some flavor text/invite, while lvl 3 will have some invite to a corresponding sex action ( if hotel is unlock, chance of invite to there)

Hakobi

Oct 7, 2023
First time here and I downloaded with the pixeldrain link and used joiplay. I can enter the game and click some stuff but I can't seem to move between rooms. Hoping somebody can help

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
Yup. I played summer memories and then a friend said there's winter memory too and helped me find this and install on joiplay. And then when I tried, I cant move to other rooms. So made an account here to look for help
Click the link i gave you. There's instructions on how to install the 1.08 android patch for Joiplay users.

Hakobi

Oct 7, 2023
Uh really sorry, I'm not used to the stuff here yet. Can you reply it here? I also downloaded the one in patches/fixes, idk if where should I put it

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
Can you reply it here?
To all of you Android havers(?), if you're playing on Joiplay do this:

1 - Add your game using "www\index.html" instead of the "game.exe"
2 - Patch your game with (thanks eientei from the Joiplay discord).
|- To patch the game long press the game icon on joiplay and click patch, then, select the rga file you just downloaded.
3 - That's it, the game should work.

Edit: This is specifically for version 1.0.8. Just in case you come from the future.
Ok. That should work.

The one from patches/fixes needs to be applied before the one i just posted. For that one you need to extract everything and replace the files, then you need to extract the "pictures.7z" in "www\img" in the same folder it's in. If it asks, let it replace the files.

Hakobi

Oct 7, 2023
So for now I should remove all files, then extract first the one with main.zip in game folder? And then extract the pictures.7z? And then what do I do next? Also how do I do step 1? Sry about this Screenshot_2023-10-09-11-41-43-45_db51e592e420a9871f4a37915a68789b.jpg

Last edited:

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
So for now I should remove all files, then extract first the one with main.zip in game folder? And then extract the pictures.7z? And then what do I do next? Also how do I do step 1? Sry about this
No. Don't delete anything until it ask you so. Meaning you should just paste/extract everything on top of whatever you have. That way you can be sure no files will be missing. And yes, first you go for main.zip in game folder then the pictures.7z.

Next you just add the game to Joiplay! Do it like you'll always do, click the + icon on the top right, add/edit the game path, name, version, icon, etc. Just make sure you use the "index.html" file inside the "www" folder instead of the exe to load the game. For the patch, you do a long press on top of the game icon and then you click patch and select the rga file, you can delete it afterwards. Next time you launch the game the arrows and everything else should work as expected, right click being a two finger gesture and all that.

Reactions: Hakobi

rongkhin100

Dec 1, 2020
How to I view the endings? I check the TV but there are just cgs and I also click on the first option for every characters but there are no endings

Hakobi

Oct 7, 2023
No. Don't delete anything until it ask you so. Meaning you should just paste/extract everything on top of whatever you have. That way you can be sure no files will be missing. And yes, first you go for main.zip in game folder then the pictures.7z.

Next you just add the game to Joiplay! Do it like you'll always do, click the + icon on the top right, add/edit the game path, name, version, icon, etc. Just make sure you use the "index.html" file inside the "www" folder instead of the exe to load the game. For the patch, you do a long press on top of the game icon and then you click patch and select the rga file, you can delete it afterwards. Next time you launch the game the arrows and everything else should work as expected, right click being a two finger gesture and all that.

Oh I think it's working now,I can move to other rooms and click other stuff. Thanks a lot really!!! Hope there wont be anymore problems. Thanks again!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Someonewho
4.50 star(s) 53 Votes