Timmyzito

Jul 20, 2021
I've been trying to figure out the password for 3 days now and have come up with nothing, anyone who has already succeeded?

otomegokoro

Apr 27, 2022
I've been trying to figure out the password for 3 days now and have come up with nothing, anyone who has already succeeded?

password is: rjqrufsmpeoplewkdqkf

I didn't crack it but someone else from the summer memories thread did:

so go thank markuftheSetzerfan instead

Edit: I'm not sure if there's anything new to this version other than QoL improvements, I think they've moved on from summer to winter memories and are modifying that instead

BartzV

Jul 25, 2023
I have got a quick question: I have got the steam version (not pirate, 100% legit) AAAND boku... doesn't exist. I have got a blue MC character that looks HORRIBLE. WTF happened with boku? I do not want to "inmerse" in the character, i want to help boku!

otomegokoro

Apr 27, 2022
I have got a quick question: I have got the steam version (not pirate, 100% legit) AAAND boku... doesn't exist. I have got a blue MC character that looks HORRIBLE. WTF happened with boku? I do not want to "inmerse" in the character, i want to help boku!
get the 18+ patch from kagura's website

BartzV

Jul 25, 2023
get the 18+ patch from kagura's website
well, i did it and now i have a HUGE problem. The game softlocks everytime boku has sex in the freeroam (not cutscenes).I cannot use right click to exit, i cannot have sex with the other girl. I cannot exit from there. Softlock. Everytime. Ever and forever. Both pics are from different instances.

BartzV

Jul 25, 2023

There i have got the video. I cannot upload this here BC size.

4.50 star(s) 52 Votes