Lapdumb

Aug 22, 2021
Hello, I have a problem executing the visual improvement guide. When I try to execute the index.html part, the index.html is no html, just an index. when I open it with chrome I just get errors. Hope someone can help me. Can also send screenshots and so for reference. If someone replays. My replay can maybe take a week. Thx in foresight.

ISUKAxABA

Jan 30, 2021
Hello, I have a problem executing the visual improvement guide. When I try to execute the index.html part, the index.html is no html, just an index. when I open it with chrome I just get errors. Hope someone can help me. Can also send screenshots and so for reference. If someone replays. My replay can maybe take a week. Thx in foresight.
Where do you play the game? JOIPLAY(MOBILE) or in pc?

In pc, you just need to run the game.exe to lauch the game.

From what i know, the INDEX.HTML is the one the we joiplay users do to play in mobile

Unregistered Maniac

Mar 17, 2024
The game doesn't start at all in joiplay, it gives me an error on saying that i failed load either shadow1.png or ballloon.png
Anyone knows how to fix this?

ISUKAxABA

Jan 30, 2021
The game doesn't start at all in joiplay, it gives me an error on saying that i failed load either shadow1.png or ballloon.png
Anyone knows how to fix this?
Whenever you extract the game file. Make sure your not doing any side task on your phone.

And run the game using INDEX.HTML file

ISUKAxABA

Jan 30, 2021
What method are you using when extracting the file? Through pc or mobile?

If pc, then there's no problem for that,

But if you are using mobile as the way to extract the game. You better use ZARCHIVER app.

Be remind again that you don't do any side task such as minimizing the app while extracting or opening another app while waiting to finish the extraction. Cause the game itself has a massive number of files and folder just like in this screenshot i had.

Common cause of issue is that your phone is lack of ram to maintain the extraction of the game to finish and it will end up being corrupted files.

Screenshot_2024-03-18-23-56-48-943_com.lonelycatgames.Xplore.jpg

That's the complete number of folders and files that needs to be extract.

125 folders
69625 files

A total size of 1.96GB.

Last edited:
Reactions: Unregistered Maniac

Unregistered Maniac

Mar 17, 2024
What method are you using when extracting the file? Through pc or mobile?

If pc, then there's no problem for that,

But if you are using mobile as the way to extract the game. You better use ZARCHIVER app.

Be remind again that you don't do any side task such as minimizing the app while extracting or opening another app while waiting to finish the extraction. Cause the game itself has a massive number of files and folder just like in this screenshot i had.

Common cause of issue is that your phone is lack of ram to maintain the extraction of the game to finish and it will end up being corrupted files.

View attachment 3455292

That's the complete number of folders and files that needs to be extract.

125 folders
69625 files

A total size of 1.96GB.
It works now! Thanks dude!

cookiez999

Mar 29, 2018
Why does it say EX scene not implemented yet? will there be future updates? Is this game not complete? Screenshot (382).png

Last edited:

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
Why does it say EX scene not implemented yet? will there be future updates? Is this game not complete?
It's in the game. Probably they forgot to change that line?
To unlock the EX scenes you need to fully complete the route of all the characters and then invite a compatible set of characters using the 4P Skill.

If you see the panty gacha in the store then you can be sure that the EX events are also in game.

cookiez999

Mar 29, 2018
It's in the game. Probably they forgot to change that line?
To unlock the EX scenes you need to fully complete the route of all the characters and then invite a compatible set of characters using the 4P Skill.

If you see the panty gacha in the store then you can be sure that the EX events are also in game.
Turns out you are right for some reason the ex scene says not implemented even though it is and I just unlocked it

MythicalMan25

Oct 15, 2022
Linux and Mac/OSX Ports (1.07):

PlatformPixeldrain MirrorGofile Mirror (1 week)
LinuxPixeldrain
Mac/OSX x64 (intel)Pixeldrain
Mac/OSX arm64 (apple silicon)Pixeldrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Saving doesn't work and the changelog doesn't come up either
Linux and Mac/OSX Ports (1.07):

PlatformPixeldrain MirrorGofile Mirror (1 week)
LinuxPixeldrain
Mac/OSX x64 (intel)Pixeldrain
Mac/OSX arm64 (apple silicon)Pixeldrain

Can't find a way to save- there is no save in the www folder of the contents and in app saving doesn't work.

4.50 star(s) 52 Votes