kindrain

Jun 7, 2019
#ask if you not immediately click on suzuka affection 80 to go to hot spring can you get it at later on? or is it missable?
thank you for someone who willing to answer

KokoMarley

Dec 25, 2019
Luckily, i saw this on my download history. The old links is dead in dl history so i reuploaded in MEDIAFIRE

There is a fix to in MENKO battle problems on my last history post. Just look at my profile.
Joiplay android patch for Winter Memories

This mediafire link solved joiplay android cant move,click, just download, copy on www folder at winter memories folder game, i already tried

MoonCheese92

Dec 2, 2023
I seem to be missing the images for Rio in specific lingerie for the half clothed hot dogging position, anyone else notice this? I have been playing the 1.07 version from the main page here. I have tried re downloading. Anyone with a different edition care to send me the file "General_Rion"? It is in Winter Memories>www>img>pictures in where ever you have your game stored.

D4RKM4GM4

Mar 8, 2023
I seem to be missing the images for Rio in specific lingerie for the half clothed hot dogging position, anyone else notice this? I have been playing the 1.07 version from the main page here. I have tried re downloading. Anyone with a different edition care to send me the file "General_Rion"? It is in Winter Memories>www>img>pictures in where ever you have your game stored.
v2.13 here and game seems bugged as well
i keep getting a Loading Error when asking Yui to take off her bra
there might be more loading errors but idk (changing to JP locale doesn't even help)

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
Update to 1.08 with any of the links provided above, go sleep, try again. Please report here if it keeps happening.

4.50 star(s) 53 Votes