dlvnjkvnjir

Mar 22, 2023
OK OK Hear me out...

If you played Summer Memories and Winter Memories you've seen heroines and Sub heroines have those "Pink Hearts" in there Dialogue

and What i Saw Our MC's Mom Has A Pink Heart In The DIALOGUE!!! Could the next update has a new heroine? maybe....
(You Might Think It could be just Teasing)
But it might be something than teasing...

THEY LITERALLY PUT THE MC MOTHER'S NAME!!!

will this be a foreshadowing????
If there is a another Another Sequel then the MC's Mom might be there.... Maybe or not..

Just My opinion no theories

nhatphu

Sep 8, 2021
OK OK Hear me out...

If you played Summer Memories and Winter Memories you've seen heroines and Sub heroines have those "Pink Hearts" in there Dialogue

and What i Saw Our MC's Mom Has A Pink Heart In The DIALOGUE!!! Could the next update has a new heroine? maybe....
(You Might Think It could be just Teasing)
But it might be something than teasing...

THEY LITERALLY PUT THE MC MOTHER'S NAME!!!

will this be a foreshadowing????
If there is a another Another Sequel then the MC's Mom might be there.... Maybe or not..

Just My opinion no theories
Maybe with a different MC

dlvnjkvnjir

Mar 22, 2023
OK OK

Big Revolutinary Update

There is a Potential that Sachiko/Boku's Mom Will be the heroine!!!

If you look at this pictures this might be somewhat new....

And in my Winter memories Gameplay if you focus of what Miyuki sayif your focusing on Miyuki She does Explains about being with Boku in Boku's Home

SO THE NEW SEQUAL WILL BE IN BOKU"S HOME (2 HOURS LATER) Or maybe not just 50/50

and it might be name "SPRING MEMORIES"

due to the dialogue it says about the word Spring...

just a opinon
Screenshot 2024-05-25 202758.png Screenshot 2024-05-25 202819.png Screenshot 2024-05-25 202758.png Screenshot 2024-05-25 202819.png Screenshot 2024-05-25 202828.png

Last edited:

dlvnjkvnjir

Mar 22, 2023
ummm how to get new bikini's...

since i saw the Dlsite one...
(2 hours later) ok i know now

and how do i fix this First dream because when i pick the yui the rio first dream dissapoears and vice versa

Last edited:

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
OK OK

Big Revolutinary Update

And in my Winter memories Gameplay if you focus of what Miyuki sayif your focusing on Miyuki She does Explains about being with Boku in Boku's Home

SO THE NEW SEQUAL WILL BE IN BOKU"S HOME (2 HOURS LATER) Or maybe not just 50/50

just a opinon
View attachment 3671595 View attachment 3671598 View attachment 3671595 View attachment 3671598 View attachment 3671600
Super exciting!

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
I'm trying to extract it but it keeps saying it ran out of space even though I had 42gb free space :WaitWhat: Isn't it only 1.78Gb?? makes no sense. can someone maybe help me?

Joshuart

Apr 3, 2019
Hello guys, just want to share my small modification of the game with some fixing on existing bugs.
First of all sorry for my bad english, it's not my main language...
Make sure the game is updated to version 1.08, I notice that the main post is still not updated yet...

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2019
OK OK

Big Revolutinary Update

just a opinon
View attachment 3671595 View attachment 3671598 View attachment 3671595 View attachment 3671598 View attachment 3671600
OMG THE HINT, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

olipiskandar

May 27, 2024
Hello guys, just want to share my small modification of the game with some fixing on existing bugs.
First of all sorry for my bad english, it's not my main language...

!!!!!!Make sure the game is updated to version 1.08, I notice that the main post is still not updated yet...
Here's the official Kagura Games link to the update:

Winter Memories QOL Mod v1
-Updated some plugins to the newer version.
-Updated pixi.js to v4.8.9.
-Added Cheat Menu Plugin.( )
-Translated some of the variables to make it easier using the Cheat Menu Plugin.
-Changed maximum MC's name from 4 to 10 characters. Don't use too long character's name as it will overlap with other texts
and will cover some of the NPC's faces.
-Added time reset ability, to use it just click on the MC and choose the option. Do note that this only reset time on current time of day.
For example if it's 09:00 it will reset to 08:00, or if it's 14:00 it will reset to 12:00, not 08:00.
-Changed the X-mas Evening Sex Event to appear from 25th Dec. to 25th-27th Dec. Now you can trigger the event with Yui, Rio & Miyuki in one playthrough. Just don't forget to sleep with different heroines on the next night, so you won't trigger
the same event like the night before. Also be aware, staying late at night will skip the event.
-Removed the Kagura/DojinOtome's splash art warning on the begining of new game.
-Fixed the game's mouse cursor icon.(Credit goes to Kin-Kun's Summer Memories Repack.)
-Fixed the bug when sometimes the mouse is freezing & unresponsive.
-Fixed graphic bug when using Coax->Show Panties->Show Pussy->Fuck Pussy. Now the ejaculations semen splatter dissapeared
instead staying infinitely on the screen.
-Fixed a bug when using Coax if there's other heroines around, their comment won't dissapear until the end and causing
some overlaping on some dialogue.
-Fixed wrong dialogue positions when doing late midnight Sleep Sex.
-Fixed some voices that play on repeat on some dialogues.
-Fixed some text going out of line in the UI.
-Fixed some typos.
-Changed a lot of the game's words/names/places for consistency.
-Adjust the bottom window texts to align to the left side of the screen for consistency.
-Added spacing to some of the text that covering the NPC's faces/naughty bits so they won't get covered with it.(Work in progress.)
thanks

Reactions: Joshuart

mlgief232

Oct 2, 2017
OK OK

Big Revolutinary Update

just a opinon
Didn't Ikeda-san state he was done with H-games after Winter Memories? He's just been posting a lot of cute sprite-art on twitter.

Joshuart

Apr 3, 2019
Some do, like that school lady and the magician lady, they do interact
Ah yes I remembered, at the start of the 3P/4P they do interact with each other, but sadly they just standing around watching when we do the Pixel Sex things. It would be nice if they also interact or participate on the Pixel Sex things.
I also hoped for this kind of "ass stacking" scene. lol

03dbdc077b9b892ab591b4ffc082b862.jpg

Reactions: Arsvaarg

alphamonkey69

Dec 13, 2018
SCe.png SCe.png What scene am I missing here? I unlocked everything through the unlock button but there's still 1 scene missing with every girl, it comes after the hot spring scene and before each ending for the main heroines

DickCheese420

Apr 9, 2021
View attachment 3685908 View attachment 3685908 What scene am I missing here? I unlocked everything through the unlock button but there's still 1 scene missing with every girl, it comes after the hot spring scene and before each ending for the main heroines
If I remember correctly the ones missing are the duo scenes,
Miyuki X Kanae, Rio X Shizuku, Rio x Mizuki, Akari x Hikari, Kagami x Suzuka

Reactions: alphamonkey69

alphamonkey69

Dec 13, 2018
If I remember correctly the ones missing are the duo scenes,
Miyuki X Kanae, Rio X Shizuku, Rio x Mizuki, Akari x Hikari, Kagami x Suzuka
That was it, had to start a new game+ and trigger each of the events and reach the ending again, how the full unlock button doesn't include those scenes is beyond me

4.50 star(s) 53 Votes