otomegokoro

Apr 27, 2022
No, the bug triggers everywhere. Maybe because i have started a save in the steam release and later patched the game. I don't know but it's unplayable now.
EDIT: Yes, it is. Fuck the creator. Maybe one day he will learn how to program as well i will how to speak in english. But for now, i have lost 1h of progress. Not much really, but how stupid way to waste my time! If you start the game and finish the first day with the MC as MC, the game will skip the first sex position, the misionero. Then, if you patch the game and change the MC as Boku, the skill will be missed, and you must spend 100 points (or 70?) and your save is broken.
alright take it easy, first off its not the developer's fault, take it up to kagura for that since they handle the english version's translation and programming- also they have no choice but to do a patch for steam as it's policy for R18 works is strict. inconvenient? yes, nothing much to do about it

Reactions: Iambob

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
No, the bug triggers everywhere. Maybe because i have started a save in the steam release and later patched the game. I don't know but it's unplayable now.
EDIT: Yes, it is. Fuck the creator. Maybe one day he will learn how to program as well i will how to speak in english. But for now, i have lost 1h of progress. Not much really, but how stupid way to waste my time! If you start the game and finish the first day with the MC as MC, the game will skip the first sex position, the misionero. Then, if you patch the game and change the MC as Boku, the skill will be missed, and you must spend 100 points (or 70?) and your save is broken.
Pretty sure that bug is bound to the Kagura version as I didn't find it in the MTL'd version so it's rather Kaguras fault.

Reactions: Nova-kun

longxa762

Mar 24, 2017
password is: rjqrufsmpeoplewkdqkf

I didn't crack it but someone else from the summer memories thread did:

so go thank markuftheSetzerfan instead

Edit: I'm not sure if there's anything new to this version other than QoL improvements, I think they've moved on from summer to winter memories and are modifying that instead
I tried to use MTool on this and, not having used the tool for a while, had to grab the newest version, and I can't seem to get any translations working, the log seems to imply that it's just loading Korean twice? Anyone else? Is there some setting with the new versions that I'm missing?
Coward mod is updated i think. Sent a link but dont know the password

Can someone reupload the files? The link is dead

Lapdumb

Aug 22, 2021
Hello, I have a problem executing the visual improvement guide. When I try to execute the index.html part, the index.html is no html, just an index. when I open it with chrome I just get errors. Hope someone can help me. Can also send screenshots and so for reference. If someone replays. My replay can maybe take a week. Thx in foresight.

ISUKAxABA

Jan 30, 2021
Hello, I have a problem executing the visual improvement guide. When I try to execute the index.html part, the index.html is no html, just an index. when I open it with chrome I just get errors. Hope someone can help me. Can also send screenshots and so for reference. If someone replays. My replay can maybe take a week. Thx in foresight.
Where do you play the game? JOIPLAY(MOBILE) or in pc?

In pc, you just need to run the game.exe to lauch the game.

From what i know, the INDEX.HTML is the one the we joiplay users do to play in mobile

Unregistered Maniac

Mar 17, 2024
The game doesn't start at all in joiplay, it gives me an error on saying that i failed load either shadow1.png or ballloon.png
Anyone knows how to fix this?

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes