Acha

Sep 8, 2017
What is the point of Lust? I don't see it having any function outside of causing the jizz in your pants scene...

Sinombre1887

Nov 6, 2023
What is the point of Lust? I don't see it having any function outside of causing the jizz in your pants scene...
the more stamina you use in pixel sex the more your lust goes down when you finish thus the more lust you have you get more memories (from what I remember you only get memories from lust not stamina in pixel sex) you gain, meaning faster level ups and memories to buy skills at the end of the day

WeeMissHarley

Oct 19, 2017
Paste this into main.js (delete or comment out the block of code you may be using for fullscreen):

Code:
function resizeAndCenter() {
    let desiredWidth = 1508;
    let desiredHeight = 840;

window.resizeTo(desiredWidth, desiredHeight);

let newLeft = (screen.availWidth - desiredWidth) / 2;
    let newTop = (screen.availHeight - desiredHeight) / 2;
    window.moveTo(newLeft, newTop);
}

setTimeout(resizeAndCenter, 1000);
This is a simple 2x window size on game launch. It's NOT integer scaled because this game is doing something funky with the resolution or canvas, but it's tremendously close to it. It won't wreck the pixel art the way fullscreen does.

In my opinion the ideal way to play this game is with a clean main.js and then using LosslessScaling to apply integer scale. It will give you the largest size your display can handle for this game without distorting pixels.

This main.js tweak is a close second and doesn't require extra software, so I recommend people give it a go.

The game's native resolution is 745 x 400. I tried using simple math in a function to determine the largest integer factor the player's display can contain but it became clear after testing even with the simplest possible solution ( just doubling it ), that the game does not react well to scaling via any method I could think of. I'm not sure what the source of the dimension offsets is, but I landed on 1508 x 840 which produces a 1490 x 800 window, which is 2x native res. The scaling is imperfect, but since there is no panning in this game those imperfections are close to imperceptible.

Cacaslip1234

Jun 12, 2024
How can I DL these mods ?

Reactions: Madafracas

TrololoMan

Apr 11, 2018
Sorry but... Someone could, please, tell me how to run this with JoiPlay? I downloaded the 1.08 from the OP post, but I can't find the index.html file inside the www folder.
What am I missing here? And how I can get the 2.14 version in English? Is it doable with JoiPlay?

Sorry for the ignorance, guys. I'm searching this mega post for all these infos, but I can't figure it out. First time using JoiPlay.

Thanks in advance for any input.

LIONREX

Oct 26, 2019

damm this is part of the game??? or mods?

Sinombre1887

Nov 6, 2023

whenever I try to use an arca link for these mods and the coward mod the page keeps saying that its unavailable for legal reasons any idea why?

Screenshot 2024-09-18 225200.png

TrololoMan

Apr 11, 2018
Sorry but... Someone could, please, tell me how to run this with JoiPlay? I downloaded the 1.08 from the OP post, but I can't find the index.html file inside the www folder.
What am I missing here? And how I can get the 2.14 version in English? Is it doable with JoiPlay?

Sorry for the ignorance, guys. I'm searching this mega post for all these infos, but I can't figure it out. First time using JoiPlay.

Thanks in advance for any input.
Just for the record, the problem was the file manager I was using (the stock one), it wasn't unzipping the file fully.
After using MiXplorer the whole thing went smoothly (so far), but it takes several minutes.

Now, on another question... Is it better to use the MTL 2.14 or the 1.08?

4.50 star(s) 63 Votes