95fan

Jan 12, 2023
Here's the link to the coward mod for summer memories:

For the great justice!

Sep 23, 2021
been ages since i update my version (still on 1.04a of the old version before the kagura version). From what i remember reading the thread, the new version have all the stuff from old 2.0, just official translate, and something about blue silhouette. Is there a way to get the new version w/o the MC being censor?

zeedoe

Jul 23, 2022
been ages since i update my version (still on 1.04a of the old version before the kagura version). From what i remember reading the thread, the new version have all the stuff from old 2.0, just official translate, and something about blue silhouette. Is there a way to get the new version w/o the MC being censor?
Kagura's v1.08 here don't have censored MC. The censored MC only happens if you play the SFW version of this game (from Steam/GOG unpatched).

Sinombre1887

Nov 6, 2023
I heard that this game contains NTR it is real
only in the form of Netori (you the player are doing the cucking, not the one getting cucked), you have sex with your aunt, another married woman, and a woman whos coworker has a crush on her, and from what I remember there are only like 3 or 4 scenes that actual play into it and honestly even then those scenes are pretty tame and somewhat lighthearted comparied to actual netorare

master_x_2k

Jan 16, 2018
Maybe the game will get more expanded later like it happened with Summer Memories, but after replayer SM Winter Memories feels really lackluster. the 3 main girls had a bunch more scenes in the original. They only added two new characters, one of which only shows up super late in the game and is very basic NTR. Hikari was the only great addition because she had a different body type (smaller breasts) and she had a hot interaction with her daughter.

4.50 star(s) 63 Votes