pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
Is Coward mod for Winter is out yet?
Check out this post and the following posting on it. I haven't tested it but it seems that the mod ist in korean language, which i can't read anyway.
Edit: It's for SUMMER MEMORIES (the prequel) not for this game, i just noticed, sorry. (Or maybe the poster mixed up names?)

Last edited:
Reactions: regreatlunox

sovn

May 4, 2019
Check out this post and the following posting on it. I haven't tested it but it seems that the mod ist in korean language, which i can't read anyway.
Edit: It's for SUMMER MEMORIES (the prequel) not for this game, i just noticed, sorry. (Or maybe the poster mixed up names?)
just confirming, that one is for summer memories and the winter memories mod is not out yet, it gets confusing since the most chaotic time in this thread is whenever there is a new post on the coward mod page because then the following happens:
1 - someone posts the correct information
2 - post with correct information then gets buried by a bunch of people who cant read
3 - said people start reposting links (sometimes not even from the coward mod, i remember someone posting a link to the game guide) and start talking about it as if it was the coward mod for winter memories
4 - everyone gets confused

4.50 star(s) 64 Votes