IJN_Yukikaze

Formerly 'Technolord'
Apr 14, 2019
this game and summer memories are both insanely good, are there any other games that are similar? Like Natsu no Sagashimono, both the pixel art style and the gameplay are very similar to both memory games. Also is there gonna be a sequel to Winter Memories?

Reactions: Cacaslip1234

PSDude242

Jul 18, 2023
Why am I the only one who has image file read errors everywhere? Can someone please provide a good 'img' folder without all the capitalization issues?

BartzV

Jul 25, 2023
Can someone make an apk version with the latest update? The apk given in the comments is outdated, without the ex scenes.

Sep 23, 2021
anyone have full recollection for all girls?
romance any girl to 100(may not be require, but can use to skip to last day), toss $10000 into the donation box(require) and you will be able to unlock a big red switch/button (can't remember been a while) that will permanently unlock everything

Sinombre1887

Nov 6, 2023
what is the coward mod?
basically it adds ntr into the game with bokus harem getting stolen from him, from what i remember there are actually 2 coward mods one for summer memories and another for winter, the first one for summer memories is the build up for the ntr with more of a focus on "sharing" the harem, and the second mod in winter goes full on ntr with bokus harem getting stolen from him, also before you ask no the mod is not in English I believe its only Korean and the only way to play it in English is by using a mtl tool which are... unreliable to put it mildly. if you want to see the mod go back to page 277 there is a post with a few arca.live links that i believe show the mods dev logs or progress reports but i dont speak Korean so idk

Reactions: Oppai_King

Oppai_King

Jan 26, 2018
basically it adds ntr into the game with bokus harem getting stolen from him, from what i remember there are actually 2 coward mods one for summer memories and another for winter, the first one for summer memories is the build up for the ntr with more of a focus on "sharing" the harem, and the second mod in winter goes full on ntr with bokus harem getting stolen from him, also before you ask no the mod is not in English I believe its only Korean and the only way to play it in English is by using a mtl tool which are... unreliable to put it mildly. if you want to see the mod go back to page 277 there is a post with a few arca.live links that i believe show the mods dev logs or progress reports but i dont speak Korean so idk
Thank you but all the links for this mod are non existent im not sure why

4.50 star(s) 64 Votes