Others Winter Warmth [v0.1.9.8] [PowerPlower]

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
I'd love to see more Dark Side/NTR content.
The "Dark side" Patreon page is gone. If I had to guess, some maturity challenged anti-NTR crusader reported the dark patreon page for incest. Because the light harem page is still up. the dark side had 4x as many patrons too. Haven't seen the dev address what exactly happened on his discord page either (it's been rougly a week since this occurred). Sadly, this endeavor may be over.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
The "Dark side" Patreon page is gone. If I had to guess, some maturity challenged anti-NTR crusader reported the dark patreon page for incest. Because the light harem page is still up. the dark side had 4x as many patrons too. Haven't seen the dev address what exactly happened on his discord page either (it's been rougly a week since this occurred). Sadly, this endeavor may be over.
If so, a real shame. Of all the games on this site, this one had me the most stoked. Maturity level high; psychological thriller; eroticism; tension; kinkiness....and a premise unlike anything else.

The incest aspect is easily avoided (I'm not much of a fan of that genre) as is exhibited by the hundreds of games showcased her that yet remain on Patreon. Steam is another matter, however. Time will tell.............

Reactions: DonkeyFace

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Fuck if that's true it's total shit like: there's a light side and a dark side for harem and NTR lovers this separation in the game was perfect I'm even surprised that there's still anti-NTR here.
Man these people have to grow mentally it's shit you always see this in games with this content even though it's avoidable and it's clear in the warnings and tags :FacePalm:

Reactions: Isabella69

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Fuck if that's true it's total shit like: there's a light side and a dark side for harem and NTR lovers this separation in the game was perfect I'm even surprised that there's still anti-NTR here.
Man these people have to grow mentally it's shit you always see this in games with this content even though it's avoidable and it's clear in the warnings and tags :FacePalm:
both links seem to work for me he posted on the dark one 6 hours ago

Sedid

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
It looks very promising. It was perfect before the sandbox mode, I hope it will be the same after...

Reactions: Isabella69

E_O_N

Creator of Winter Warmth & Karma
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
need more ntr do more ntr (havent played)
There will be more of everything, including ntr.

It looks very promising. It was perfect before the sandbox mode, I hope it will be the same after...
To do the sandbox right is much harder than I initially expected. We are still tuning it, reworking parts of it and more.
But I believe we have made considerable improvement in the last few months.

news? update? when? whats going on its been 8mos
We have been working during those 8 months straight. Many thousands of hours went into it.
I can't give you an ETA at this point, because it still needs time.

I paused the Patreon pages for 2 month not because we stopped working, but because even for a patron preview, in my opinion, the last release wasn't enough.

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
To do the sandbox right is much harder than I initially expected. We are still tuning it, reworking parts of it and more.
But I believe we have made considerable improvement in the last few months....
this is why I said you should slowly reveal the introduction story during sandbox mode instead of delivering the story first, then finally enters sandbox after 30minutes. As a demo you should at least let the players experience some of the gameplay and give you feedback. You will also better understand the technical difficulties and make adjust to that.

I don't doubt your ability in coding the sandbox mode but it will take time. It will take even longer to balance the grind, scene frequency and story pace. People will lose trust in you during the long development time and hurts your subscription.

I love the art and story of Karma and Terror but I cant say I liked the gameplay of Karma. I hope Terror would be a great game and I will definitely subscribe if the gameplay works well.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I don't like the sandbox very much. But if Dev made the improvements as said, it's fine with me because that way it's easier to keep playing

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes