Others Winter Warmth [v0.1.9.8] [PowerPlower]

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

E_O_N

Creator of Winter Warmth & Karma
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
New version is out now !
Important to note.
Our releasing system works like this 0.MajorRelease.PatronPreviews.
While it has more than 1k additional renders, additional animations and a lot more compared to the version here.
It is basically a snapshot of development towards 0.2 and can contain bugs and unfinished features.

Aiorox

Oct 11, 2022
Very good game but full of bugs.....and I don't understand I have made good progress in the game but I find myself blocked, nothing more to do...However the gallery shows a lot of unblocked scenes.
When I click on the new work application I have a windows return. Hope next version going to be stable. :)

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
This will all be resolved in the next update. Since Dev has improved many things on the sandbox issue

E_O_N

Creator of Winter Warmth & Karma
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
This will all be resolved in the next update. Since Dev has improved many things on the sandbox issue
Not sure if all bugs will be fixed in the coming update (0.1.8), but refactoring and stability are the current main focus. So things should get a lot smoother.
Anything we didn't catch by then, we plan to catch until the major release.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Not sure if all bugs will be fixed in the coming update (0.1.8), but refactoring and stability are the current main focus. So things should get a lot smoother.
Anything we didn't catch by then, we plan to catch until the major release.
I understand but if it solved at least a few it's good enough. Cool to know that the game will then be much smoother.:D

darkslide5006

Jan 13, 2019
its been 11 months since the last update. whats going on? when is the update? what's the news? progress? i really loved the intro version so i was looking forward to this one.

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes