Others Winter Warmth [v0.1.9.8] [PowerPlower]

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes
Dec 8, 2021
Hi! one doubt please. I read all the time "task completed", "someone's new task".... sorry, but where is the list of tasks??? I cant find it!
Thanks in advance!

E_O_N

Creator of Winter Warmth & Karma
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
Amazing that patrons didn t leak and people waited that long through several really bumpy releases. While it is still a bit early for a public release, I assume you waited this long for us, Thank you.

Some tips/information:
1) If you don t have much stamina left, skipping time recovers enough to get home.
2) Most guides are not implemented yet, they will be ready for 0.2.
3) There are a few bugs left at this stage. The worst is connected to save load and events. We couldn t reproduce it ourselves yet, but are working on it.
If you encounter that one, I suggest you wait for an update. The game is already too big to play in one sitting and it skews with events. That bug is top priority.
4) The Journal has quest texts, they will help guide you through.
5) Read sms, Shray is your friend. Go meet him.
6) Pills to be found can be unlocked after certain events.
7) If you need further help, our discord is open.

I hope this helps.

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
It looks like Amelia quests are bugged as hell.
it it "deliver a book" and "shes looking for you in the living". Can't find her in the living room. And i can't give her a book. Can't progress :(

Reactions: stiltoboglovian412

IWinterI

Apr 16, 2019
How do you get to the job interview? Didn't spend any money apart from the auto deductions and I have $0 while the ride to the interview requires $80. Can you reduce the auto deductions as it didn't seem like I could.

Reactions: Since1453
3.40 star(s) 18 Votes