3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

einsion

Nov 4, 2022
Need energy? And money?
How could any genius come up with this progression mode? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

How do I get cash? WTF

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Love the idea of the game, but the engine needs a LOT of work. Save's don't work, Trigger points don't work. I hope they are working on it to fix these issues.
Agree. Listen folks. I understand, at least to a degree, why so many of you are upset. The premise of this game is unlike any other and we all are wanting something new and fresh. Your hopes were high as were mine and when expectations don't meet reality, disappointment ensues.

Nevertheless, I would encourage some of you to not be so harsh in your comments. There's nothing wrong with stating your case or describing problems, bugs, etc, but try not to let it go too far. Belittling the dev will only serve to discourage him/them from continuing. I, for one, would like to see this game move forward.

Thanks.

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
If anyone knows how to unlock the gallery or can provide a full save that'll be appreciated.
It's not surprising that the game is not optimized, I don't believe I've seen a game that wasn't made in ren'py that didn't suffer from bloat, lag, bugs, or just being very clunky (looking at rpgm games). Nonetheless, I wish the game developer good luck!

Reactions: skee23 and huss22

Big Smurf

May 8, 2018
How do I save the game at some point?
No Save option, no menu option......
Never mind, got it.
Suddenly I remembered the game of Willy D. :cool:

Last edited:

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
Does anyone have a save with NTR path everywhere, with passed amelia quests? I managed to find another bug on my save. I don't have a shop to buy shoes for running..
Anyway, the story is great, so i hope dev will fix everything because now its a big mess..

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Well this is just bizarre....

To follow up on my earlier post about getting stuck during the prologue. I kept those saves but decided to skip the prologue and went to the main menu and chose to start from Chapter 1. I was asked questions about what I had chosen in the prologue and then started Chap 1. I played for a while making saves as I went along. I returned to the game today and attempted to load my last save, but weirdly, strangely, was taken to the office at the point I had been stuck in the prologue. Any save I loaded from Chap 1 took me back to the prologue. I have no explanation....

I did pop open the Godot dialogic files and noticed my answers to the questions didn't carry through in all instances. Some of the booleans were not set correctly. I also looked at the Godot log files and found this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Given this and what I've seen from others, data is not being correctly written to the save files. Not being familiar with Godot, I am clueless as to why this is so.

ADDENDUM: It appears the 'definitions.json' files are being written to when saves are made, but are ignored when saves are loaded. Again, I'm not familiar with this engine so I may not know what I'm talking about.

Last edited:
Jul 31, 2023
]
Given this and what I've seen from others, data is not being correctly written to the save files. Not being familiar with Godot, I am clueless as to why this is so.

i had this issue when the ex arrived at the home , had to save and quit the game

Next time i played the red dots showing on character avatars was broken , and i had to restart the game to get quests to update/trigger

Seems to be a flawed game with tedious open world stuff , and crappy stat gens which the game does a poor job of mentioning when you can start im proving on them

Also the gifts/consumables you can buy glitch all most all of the time , bar the quest related ones

Great renders , decent presentation , awful execution

Devs please rethink the openworld grind a bit , the stamina to walk , do jobs makes it a slog and more depressing than enjoyable . Its an AVN not an MMO

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
wtf saves arent actually saved at the correct scene

also, if you load a save without closing and restarting the game, some choices/actions you have made before loading a save were still record as done and would break the game. its like some temp variables arent reset when you load a save.

unless this is a known bug, I will be extremely disappointed in this update. it took a long time and the dev been saying how much they have tested everything but you couldnt even save and load properly.

but then this is probably why the dev haven't made any updates public yet, because the game isnt ready.

EDIT: fk now that im in chapter one, all the NPCs are missing when I load a save. is this because I did not restart the game before I load a save? this is so bs, now i need to replay the whole thing again.

Last edited:
Jul 31, 2023
You had better waiting for the 2.0 version that Dev claimed that the version will be more player friendly.

aww jeez

all this blueballing with the job grinding and all i have to show for it is a lousy handjob from the wife and no other poontang scenes at all

Did i miss something during the initial parts of the game?

my scenes gallery is empty

bcool

Donor
Sep 29, 2018
Sorry if the question is silly, but what do we have to do to take the dark path ?
A walkthrough would be great ...

Jul 31, 2023
How did you manage to get that far?
lots of daily money grinding , going to see your bro at that bar once a week ( x 3) to trigger the jogging , then that triggers the gym ( u buy sneakers to do jogging)

In between , seeing random red dot markers on the house characters , and repeating the interacts to gain + love/corruption

weeks needs to pass to trigger more text messages , like your ex collegue and then your other step daughter to arrive at home

now its on repeat , nothing seems to be happpening anymore . I dont knwo if thats the end of current conten or that quest i made an imnage of is bugged or not suposed to be in current content

doesnt help that the devs dont seem to be here to confirm players issues

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
ww stuck - Copy.JPG

As previously reported, this option doesn't work...although the night of the dinner she bounced to a different location but when I tried to reload a save she was stuck again. So, again I say, the data file is being written to in such a way that once a target quest is completed even opening a former save does not allow trying the quest over.

For example, I didn't get to Mina in time to see her in the park. The quest still shows active but is now broken as the save file and the data file have conflicting values.

There are a lot of things that are problematic with the current build with the save issue being close to the top of the list. I would also recommend getting rid of that clock/timer. It's going to keep causing a lot of problems especially if/when all the actions can't be met. I would go with the more tried and true way of splitting the days into periods such as morning, noon, etc.

Surmikas

Mar 30, 2023
Agree. Listen folks. I understand, at least to a degree, why so many of you are upset. The premise of this game is unlike any other and we all are wanting something new and fresh. Your hopes were high as were mine and when expectations don't meet reality, disappointment ensues.

Nevertheless, I would encourage some of you to not be so harsh in your comments. There's nothing wrong with stating your case or describing problems, bugs, etc, but try not to let it go too far. Belittling the dev will only serve to discourage him/them from continuing. I, for one, would like to see this game move forward.

Thanks.
"The premise of this game is unlike any other"
Premise: Prevent the antagonists from fucking the LIs and maybe get a harem after 10 years if it's not abandoned.
We have already seen this a thousand and one times and it has failed that same amount but I'm sure this dev is going to achieve it by adding an atrocious sandbox and an engine that no one likes. There is no innovation here.

This is just another VN of the bunch with opposite fetish, an awful sandbox, full of filler and a shitty engine.

Jul 31, 2023
View attachment 3049900

As previously reported, this option doesn't work...although the night of the dinner she bounced to a different location but when I tried to reload a save she was stuck again. So, again I say, the data file is being written to in such a way that once a target quest is completed even opening a former save does not allow trying the quest over.

For example, I didn't get to Mina in time to see her in the park. The quest still shows active but is now broken as the save file and the data file have conflicting values.

There are a lot of things that are problematic with the current build with the save issue being close to the top of the list. I would also recommend getting rid of that clock/timer. It's going to keep causing a lot of problems especially if/when all the actions can't be met. I would go with the more tried and true way of splitting the days into periods such as morning, noon, etc.
well i cba to restart in hope i get it to trigger as grinding for the money to trigger other quests was a pain in the backside

thnx for the heads up

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes