Others Winter Warmth [v0.1.9.8] [PowerPlower]

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Ok, here's the path. It's not quite as easy to manipulate as Ren'Py, but it's json, so not too difficult. I'll post this along with stating I don't mean any disrespect to the dev team by doing this, but some of us will view the grind differently than others. Some will enjoy the challenge, some have busy schedules and will not enjoy the time sink. It's nice to be able to choose.

\appdata\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\Winter Warmth\saves\parent_slotXa\slot_Xb\definitions.json

Open the definitions file with Notepad ++ and search for "money" and under the "value" variable, enter the amount you want. Save the file and load the save.

("SlotXa"=the path profile you chose at start--options are 1-5. "SlotXb"=the number of saves you've made playing...typically the last one.)

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2023
Ok, here's the path. It's not quite as easy to manipulate as Ren'Py, but it's json, so not too difficult. I'll post this along with stating I don't mean any disrespect to the dev team by doing this, but some of this will view the grind differently than others. Some will enjoy the challenge, some have busy schedules and will not enjoy the time sink. It's nice be able to choose.

\appdata\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\Winter Warmth\saves\parent_slotXa\slot_Xb\definitions.json

Open the definitions file with Notepad ++ and search for "money" and under the "value" variable, enter the amount you want. Save the file and load the save.

("SlotXa"=the path profile you chose at start--options are 1-5. "SlotXb"=the number of saves you've made playing...typically the last one.)
Thanks man, it worked, I owe you a beer

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

SF691

Mar 17, 2019
Why the new version doesn't see my saves from prevoius version? I checked it and I have these files in \appdata

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Why the new version doesn't see my saves from prevoius version? I checked it and I have these files in \appdata
Not sure, but likely due to several changes in game and a new saving convention. I've played the dark path through to the end of the current content and there have been significant changes, so the old saves wouldn't really apply anyway. Am playing the Light path now....

mobius.b

Aug 26, 2020
What's the NTR in this game? Is it only the ex-coworker? I dont care about her. But please don't say the yes-man simp living with them NTRs the MC...

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
What's the NTR in this game? Is it only the ex-coworker? I dont care about her. But please don't say the yes-man simp living with them NTRs the MC...
Too soon to say. There will be NTR and I think it will be from multiple people, not just one. Also, there is a Light path wherein the MC will have the opportunity to score all the women (I'm guessing). What I don't know is whether there will be variations on those two courses. Will he be able to get some, but not all (and vice versa). A couple of the early routes were significantly changed with this update, so safe to assume they may change again.

Reactions: stiltoboglovian412

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
For all returning players, there were significant changes made to the plot in this release, so you'll have to rethink where and how the story will arrive at its destination.

Reactions: neronwtf

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Haven't played yet but when it gets more stable and more content ill give it a try. I can say though im more for the dark path (especially for the wife) then the light path. So many more ways to spin it and make great content.

Frankbob

Dec 25, 2021
Devs are pretty quick to fix bugs that have popped up, Ground work and char building are looking pretty good, next chapters should start to get very intresting depending on what the devs decide to do, but to me the dark path is looking tempting. I just dont want the only route on the dark path to be "girls are stolen and you are powerless to stop it" would be great if there were a corruption/sharing path.

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
Too soon to say. There will be NTR and I think it will be from multiple people, not just one. Also, there is a Light path wherein the MC will have the opportunity to score all the women (I'm guessing). What I don't know is whether there will be variations on those two courses. Will he be able to get some, but not all (and vice versa). A couple of the early routes were significantly changed with this update, so safe to assume they may change again.
As far as I understand the only relevant choice on light/dark path is telling the wife which ending for her book she should write. Hero get 1 (Wife)
Hero get 2 (Wife + Ex wife i guess)
Hero get 2 (different characters)
Hero get them all (Harem)
Hero lose all women (NTR ending)

Select the ending your wish to go toward and you're locked in. Not very interactive but at least it should keep the Anti-NTR gang at bay (Who am i kidding the simple fact the option exist makes them want to conquer the multiverse)

Draintheswamp

Jul 20, 2018
someone rip the cg on this game. it's absolutely awful to play through. one of the worst games on here. the developer is super greedy too. the wife is an ugly hag too and should be deleted from the face of the earth.

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
I am out... I loved the first version, a VN with good renders and kinda good plot, then not only they change the engine they also turned it into a grinding sandbox. It is already so difficult to find a good ntr game/vn and then they do this...

Reactions: Kaldapas

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Well I will follow the path of light and darkness. But the path of the wife will be my favorite since it has the whole fact that she is not very interested in sex, corrupting her will be pleasurable:p

Reactions: gilgamesh9

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
WinterWarmth-0.1.9.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
As far as I understand the only relevant choice on light/dark path is telling the wife which ending for her book she should write. Hero get 1 (Wife)
Hero get 2 (Wife + Ex wife i guess)
Hero get 2 (different characters)
Hero get them all (Harem)
Hero lose all women (NTR ending)

Select the ending your wish to go toward and you're locked in. Not very interactive but at least it should keep the Anti-NTR gang at bay (Who am i kidding the simple fact the option exist makes them want to conquer the multiverse)
I think that's a safe assumption. If one uses Melissa's erotic novel as the basis for the rest of the story, then that's how it would work. One can especially see this if they skip the prologue and go straight to chapter 1. Those questions are asked and the answers given starts the MC down one of two paths. Also, when Melissa is giving a handy to the MC she describes her story as being true cuckold in nature. She describes the antagonist and his women really humiliating the protagonist. So I am guessing the story will go all the way there. But whether there will be room for nuance...I don't know.

On the light path it's seemingly obvious that Melissa will be a true cuckquean, getting off on the MC banging other women. I don't think they have a cuckquean tag on this site so maybe they'll need to make one.

In regard to the person making the vaginal sex remark....I think the new forum rules are such that a tag can't be listed unless it happens. So far it hasn't, but no way this game won't have vaginal sex. And I think there will be a lot of it. The Dev can list "Planned Tags", but that's up to the dev to put in the OP....or something like that.

I don't know if I like the way they rewrote the story for Damien. It seems too blunt--not enough subtlety. But it's still early.

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes