Others Winter Warmth [v0.1.9.8] [PowerPlower]

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
how big is this update pls
Accually, many scenes..... and finally NTR begins, Andy and Nora slow.... I thought its gonna be just bug fixing, but no, good update, no sex though. Dev is building up the story. Took me 2 weeks to finish the update. Training for tournament with Nora, Amelie story with cats combined with Pavani, 3 scenes with Andy harassing girls at home... Ramen story with Fang... Many...
One glitch i noticed, meeting Shrek at the bar in the new scene, he comes with Pawani at 5 not 6pm and dissapears after 1 second :D Save and be quick with your fingers :D
Still couldnt get the scene "to meet Melissa in the lounge in the morning". Anybody got it?
Otherwise, great game (y)(y):love:

Last edited:
Reactions: Jchef

arone tajhiri

Feb 11, 2018
Accually, many scenes..... and finally NTR begins, Andy and Nora slow.... I thought its gonna be just bug fixing, but no, good update, no sex though. Dev is building up the story. Took me 2 weeks to finish the update. Training for tournament with Nora, Amelie story with cats combined with Pavani, 3 scenes with Andy harassing girls at home... Ramen story with Fang... Many...
One glitch i noticed, meeting Shrek at the bar in the new scene, he comes with Pawani at 5 not 6pm and dissapears after 1 second :D Save and be quick with your fingers :D
Still couldnt get the scene "to meet Melissa in the lounge in the morning". Anybody got it?
yep there's enough story progression but no scenes per say
As for Melissa might be for Light Path

Dec 1, 2020
can u send you save?

Reactions: Kliorkt

elMeno88

Mar 7, 2022
same, also I can’t seem to be able to play that scene

arone tajhiri

Feb 11, 2018
is the melissa scene the one in which you both go for a shower and then your ex turns the heater off?

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes