Others Winter Warmth [v0.1.9.8] [PowerPlower]

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

arone tajhiri

Feb 11, 2018
bro how do i earn cash idk pls help somehow i do work and the cash never goes up and no im at a -688 dept and idk wat to do
bake cookies and it levels up giving more money for each cookie completed,the ramen cart is the easiest way tbh but you need to be much deeper into the story...and you can buy things that increase profit and efficiency from the mall

Deep@Gaming

Jul 5, 2021
stuck how?
The task says "Time to go to work. You can leave through the entrance". Now i am outside the house, but it does not automatically travel to workplace. So am i doing something wrong here or do i have to click some buttons because the hell i am not able to figure it out....??

Chaosguy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2022
The task says "Time to go to work. You can leave through the entrance". Now i am outside the house, but it does not automatically travel to workplace. So am i doing something wrong here or do i have to click some buttons because the hell i am not able to figure it out....??
It should be in the map section. Bottom left corner of screen.

arone tajhiri

Feb 11, 2018
when outside, click on the map when you're on the global map after 9 am a button saying cookie store appears at the bottom left click it to proceed

Reactions: Nikmok340

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Hello...I got stuck at the entrance where you need to go to work, is it a bug ?? i cannot proceed the game from there
Its a known bug.... read my playthrough.... search for it, was a while when i posted it... you need to get through the day to get to choose later on...

check your pm ;)

Last edited:

Deep@Gaming

Jul 5, 2021
Well....would try the workarounds after I get home from work... Thanks a bunch guys...and I hope it works and I finally get "To go to work"...:p

Frankbob

Dec 25, 2021
Jack shit except for one true one that’s not much noteworthy

Yeah, damn not sure what the devs are doing, they have built and pretty good foundation and have TEASED us a lot. They are being very quiet about how things are going to work, which is what I think the majority of us are wating for. I was supporting, but now they want to work on a diffrent porject :( They spent six months fixing bugs and adding basicaly more ground work to the prologue and fleshing out a bit more of the story for the girls in the game.

Im not sure but I think they realized that they cant do the femdom mina type story line with ALL the girls. Not sure how to fix it other then allowing the MC to either fight for the girls and win them all back and that would be the love/alpha version of the game, Or you would have a path where the MC fails and decides to corrupt the girls instead and the leads to a dark path of corruption/sharing etc etc.

Waiting to see what the devs come up with, but damn seems like we are running out of time. Hope we get some info and direction soon, but until then im supporting other projects that are more fleshed out.

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes