Others Winter Warmth [v0.1.9.8] [PowerPlower]

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Keresaspa

Apr 25, 2017
Do i need to increase love stat with the girls to get the ntr scenes? cause nothing is happening and all the quests say do this and that which increases love stat... i'm confused.

E_O_N

Creator of Winter Warmth & Karma
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
I am not here as often as I used to. Reading some of it makes it obvious I shouldn't change that.

I also see support on several of your messages. Thank you for that. We are giving our best to make sure that we develop to the utmost of our abilities. We are always learning and we will continue to do so.

-------

First about the Gallery.
I completely agree with AER201812 . I am a huge fan of galleries, but it feels like in this game you can't catch the essence of the game with that feature. It's the first time that is happening to me.
In general I would advice to just play the game.

Also happy you enjoy the game (y)

-------

Now this was a moment of bewilderment.

Anyone know what the "Dev Update," was about that came out a few days ago?
Let me get this straight. After this interaction on Patreon (You asking Patreon for a refund)
1710007936817.png

Basically, you conned for the Tier benefits and it resulted in getting blocked on Patreon and banned from Discord.
Ironically, if you had explained to me that you'd made a mistake, there is no doubt I would have refunded you.
But instead, you decided to attack me for your failure. Coincidentally, the update was leaked in between, so you didn't need that anymore.

For anyone wondering how the tiers look:
1710008140473.png

So after asking Patreon to refund you, you decided that wasn't enough, you try hurting a dev-team that is still nowhere near close to cover the cost of developing, by writing this review.
Screenshot 2024-03-09 190656.png

To put a cherry on top, you are still begging for updates after everything you've done.

1710009132377.png

To be frank, I am not mad. Maybe a bit disgusted, but at the same time far more amused.
There truly is nothing too low for some people.

--------

There are a lot of other untrue statements, but I don't feel like correcting them. The game is still in an early phase and things might still change for the future.

This brings me also to a point that I wanted to make sure those who are supportive of the game and/or are looking for more are informed about.

There will be a small update coming, afterwards our 3d people will focus on the remake for Karma for a few months.
We are super excited to bring that remake to Steam. During that time the work on Winter Warmth is mainly on the coding side.

Here is a teaser of the improved Clara, one of the main LI in Karma.

Render 8_Camera.png

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I am not here as often as I used to. Reading some of it makes it obvious I shouldn't change that.

I also see support on several of your messages. Thank you for that. We are giving our best to make sure that we develop to the utmost of our abilities. We are always learning and we will continue to do so.

-------

First about the Gallery.
I completely agree with AER201812 . I am a huge fan of galleries, but it feels like in this game you can't catch the essence of the game with that feature. It's the first time that is happening to me.

-------

Let me get this straight. After this interaction on Patreon (You asking Patreon for a refund)
View attachment 3426551

Basically, you conned for the Tier benefits and it resulted in getting blocked on Patreon and banned from Discord.
Ironically, if you had explained to me that you'd made a mistake, there is no doubt I would have refunded you.
But instead, you decided to attack me for your failure. Coincidentally, the update was leaked in between, so you didn't need that anymore.

View attachment 3426572

So after asking Patreon to refund you, you decided that wasn't enough, you try hurting a dev-team that is still nowhere near close to cover the cost of developing, by writing this review.
View attachment 3426564

To put a cherry on top, you are still begging for updates after everything you've done.

View attachment 3426655

To be frank, I am not mad. Maybe a bit disgusted, but at the same time far more amused.

--------

There are a lot of other untrue statements, but I don't feel like correcting them. The game is still in an early phase and things might still change for the future.

This brings me also to a point that I wanted to make sure those who are supportive of the game and/or are looking for more are informed about.

There will be a small update coming, afterwards our 3d people will focus on the remake for Karma for a few months.
We are super excited to bring that remake to Steam. During that time the work on Winter Warmth is mainly on the coding side.

View attachment 3426620
Nitpicking aside, it's weird to have a patreon tier which excludes access to your main game, that's just asking for misunderstandings.

I'd worry more about stuff like fixing your ramen cart code and less about vendettas with former patrons.

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

-------

First about the Gallery.

-------

View attachment 3426551

View attachment 3426572

View attachment 3426564

View attachment 3426655

--------

View attachment 3426620
Since your happy to talk here instead of just sending me a PM and keeping this private, I'll be happy to respond here. First off, I would have love to had a conversation and discuss this further, however you writing one message saying, 'I expect people to be able to read,' then block me right after so I can't respond says everything I need to know about you. Patreon even suggested I contact you, but I informed them I couldn't thanks to your actions. And I never said your product was bad. By all means, you have a good game, its your business ethics as well as your vendetta against me that I don't exactly support. However if you wish to have more exchange in words, then why you try something civil and PM me instead of blowing up this chat because all you're doing is showing people exactly why I am right in your character.

Thanks for atleast getting back at me, it only took all this.

E_O_N

Creator of Winter Warmth & Karma
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
Since your happy to talk here instead of just sending me a PM and keeping this private, I'll be happy to respond here.
You made it public, by trying to smear our reputation, I set the record straight publicly.
Everyone can read up on it and decide for themselves how things went down.
I blurred your identity, so your Discord/Patreon handle should be safe.

If you didn't add insult to injury after getting the releases and the refund, by attacking our reputation.
I wouldn't have said anything.

Enough time spent on this, time to move on.

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Enough time spent on this, time to move on.
That's the only thing we agree on. Oh and I didn't get the refund I requested, hence my stance on it. Thank you though. And you can quit lying about trying to protect my identity. If you cared, you wouldn't have started this conversation here.

Simpleton173

Dec 26, 2018
So, if i understand this correctly, lower tier supporters can't acces this game AT ALL? Even later, like 2-4 weeks after higher tiers? That's just...wow.
Seems pretty shitty, if true. Also the focus on Karma while working through this buggy mess of a a game is questionable. Monetization of Karma while we wait for some good content in Winter Warmth, that will keep people interested.

Take that however we want but I’d focus on the game everyone is interested in.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
So, if i understand this correctly, lower tier supporters can't acces this game AT ALL? Even later, like 2-4 weeks after higher tiers? That's just...wow.
Yeah that was my biggest takeaway.....which, I guess I could understand if there was some rock-bottom get-your-foot-in the door tier, like 50 cents or a buck, giving news updates and discord access but not games.

But five bucks?!?! Without any data that seems like the average avn patreon cost for a full ride, and asking 10 bucks to merely play the game.....

What can I say, people can spend their money as they like, but when I open my wallet it's towards those that make me feel good.

Reactions: RCC14 and Ntr Ntr

arone tajhiri

Feb 11, 2018
Do i need to increase love stat with the girls to get the ntr scenes? cause nothing is happening and all the quests say do this and that which increases love stat... i'm confused.
Not really for the current content least, 1 choose all the girls leave mc when Melissa asks about the novel,2 you need to accept when Mina asks for help then while helping her with her test give her wrong answers causing her to fail her test
She will then get together with your ex-boss and depending on what you choose can let your boss involved with Melissa(Melissa needs high corruption I'm not sure but should be above 10)

Reactions: Isabella69

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Read my playthrough.... I explained everything how to get NTR scenes.... Cant wait for the update... Search for it, dont remember when i posted it...

Reactions: Chidoristreams
3.40 star(s) 18 Votes