Others Winter Warmth [v0.1.9.8] [PowerPlower]

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Freedomss

Nov 20, 2021
If you chosse the YES answer on the 5th question, MC is gonna get humiliated, Melissa gonna get fucked like hell lol :D In real life would kill anybody touching my woman, but after seeing 99% of games are harem games, grow tired of them, I LOVE NTR GAMES :love::love::love: Dont like cuckold.... more cheating, make the female corrupt.... I wonder how the Dev is gonna solve it..... One path or many.....
Read my playthrough......
Fucked ? do you mean blowjob scene with Ted ? or there another scene too ? after BJ scene with melissa and ted, every weekend i'm getting same thing like go to hotel or not is this a bug ?

Reactions: Nobaxxx

OhGeeGanksta

Jul 3, 2022
How do you do this event? It says to meet the ex-wife in the kitchen in the evening, I've purposely skipped hours to try to see her, but I've never seen her come up.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Winter Warmth [v0.1.9.6] [PowerPlower] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [681 MB] - Unpacked 1,81 GB
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Send me pls the play through TIA
Fucked ? do you mean blowjob scene with Ted ? or there another scene too ? after BJ scene with melissa and ted, every weekend i'm getting same thing like go to hotel or not is this a bug ?
1..... Learn to use search button.....
And a "Thank you" would be nice for the pm you got !!!!!!!!

2..... Its fixed in ..... Just follow the story
Sunday BJ with Ted stops
I only found Fang 10 love event......

Last edited:
Reactions: Thanos247

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
1..... Learn to use search button.....
And a "Thank you" would be nice for the pm you got !!!!!!!!

2..... Its fixed in ..... Just follow the story
Sunday BJ with Ted stops
I only found Fang 10 love event......
There's the fang 10 love, and also the "won bet" scene is fixed but he only gets HJ from Mina.

Also, for some reason dev slightly modified the Melissa phone text BJ pics/vids.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
what did h

what did he change?
For the won bet you actually visit Mina in her hotel, but it's the same renders from lost best re-used, just without Melissa on phone :cry:

For the vids/pics, the titfuck and bj are basically the same, he just changed the animation angle and zoomed in more.
Thanks and now need 3000 money how to get it
Do the cookie store every day at 8am. Right now ramen cart is still bugged so it makes shit money.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Who knows....

I received notice that somewhere in this thread I had a post deleted for being "off topic".

I guess we need to keep in mind that we should never assume moderators will operate in a rational manner after they've had a rough night of excessive imbibing. ;)

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Who knows....

I received notice that somewhere in this thread I had a post deleted for being "off topic".

I guess we need to keep in mind that we should never assume moderators will operate in a rational manner after they've had a rough night of excessive imbibing. ;)
it was the exchange where that guy was yelling at me.

They don't seem to get that if cordial responses to uncivil behavior get deleted alongside not-so-cordial responses, there's little incentive to do the former.

Last edited:
Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy
3.40 star(s) 18 Votes