Others Winter Warmth [v0.1.9.8] [PowerPlower]

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

surely

Mar 15, 2017
Yeah there's supposed to be a "won bet scene", yet for the life of me I haven't seen it. Even more odd, there's clearly images and folders for this purpose in the extracted game files - and you get to fuck Mina in her hotel room.

I wonder if it's powerscore or corruption dependent?
This was a bug for sure what happened to me cause every sunday Mina kept sending the same message about the bet and it never proceeded to the part where I could claim you bet prize. I started a new game where I managed to help Mina with her questions and Ted never got his hands on her also got the hotel scene with low love which was actually a very good scene.

k1ngSt0n3

Jun 30, 2022
I have installed python and added path, but when I navigate to the folder in CMD and run python godot-unpacker.py Winter_Warmth_v0.1.9.6_win.exe, it gives me:

Downloads\WinterWarmth\godot-unpacker.py", line 103
<title>godot-unpacker/godot-unpacker.py at master · tehskai/godot-unpacker · GitHub</title>
^
SyntaxError: invalid character '·' (U+00B7)

I have tried doing it through Python console but I just get a syntax error running the command.

Help me please, for God said that you should help those dumber than yourself
Dude it totally looks like repository download you made was not by downloading ZIP Package with code but with CTRL+S on github website xD (You downloaded not python code but HTML website with the code in it, python will not recognize it of course) Are you acoustic wtf

BySorax231

Sep 9, 2017
can't unlock any fucking scenes and don't understand what did i do wrong
If you follow the notes on the phone you can pretty much unlock everything. However it is duo to the game desires if your game breaks or not. Since sometimes the game gets hardlock and even if you follow the notes you cant proceed.

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
I would recommend waiting until 0.2.0 release. More scenes are to be introduced and a tutorial system put in place to explain the different routes and variable scoring.

As I've said earlier in the thread, I don't think the problem is with Godot. There are thousands of games out there built on Godot (just look at Itch.io). Plus, it uses json for much of the coding and that language is not rocket science. The problem lies, IMO, with the dev team learning things on the fly. Things have improved, but obviously there's still much to be improved upon.
thx for the reply. I will wait

Sedid

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
E_O_N

How will I be able to load my save with future updates since there's only one .exe file? I don't want to go through the grind again.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
E_O_N

How will I be able to load my save with future updates since there's only one .exe file? I don't want to go through the grind again.
Shouldn't be a problem unless there are major changes to scripting/routing. My guess is there will be one more restart due to the number of bugs, but not due to how they are packaging the game in an .exe shell.

Buuuut, I could be wrong... :)

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Ok, I tried to get the save editor that megalol made moved to the OP. The mods denied the request stating they're not sure it still works. Well, as of this current release it still works just fine (at least for me it does). Maybe someone else can try.

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes